PDA

View Full Version : More useful Playerworld Control Panel

Spark910
01-30-2004, 05:40 PM
I was wondering what everyone would like to be added to the control panel for a graalonline playerworld?

I did talk to Unixmad about 3 things I think would help:

1) Change CP Password
2) Change Admin-Playerworld## Password
3) See how much hosting time you have left

VeX_RaT_Boy
01-30-2004, 06:05 PM
1. This would be great, but ain't it the same as the admin-playerworld6 at first?

2. You CAN change it with RC, but I guess this would be an ok idea too.

3. Awesome!

I got another idea: Be able to change serveroptions from there. This would be good if a hacker removed the staff= line...

Spark910
01-30-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by VeX_RaT_Boy
I got another idea: Be able to change serveroptions from there. This would be good if a hacker removed the staff= line...

I think that produces a little security risk if they added that. I think its okay the way it is, usually someone can restore them within 1-2days max.

--Chris--
01-30-2004, 07:11 PM
I still want global graphics maintainance and such back -_-

Spark910
01-30-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by --Chris--
I still want global graphics maintainance and such back -_-

huh?

matt8891
02-16-2004, 01:16 AM
1)Admin-Playerworld## only needs folder rights..Everything else can be controlled without disconnect ect....In case corruption
2)Nobody can open Admin-Playerworld## but the account itself(privacy)
3)Admin-Playerworld## can open any account but only change itself

Milkdude99
02-16-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by VeX_RaT_Boy

I got another idea: Be able to change serveroptions from there. This would be good if a hacker removed the staff= line... I myself keep copies of the servers I have been on of the serveroptions as well as the folder config , if it happens to you and I have been on your server I would be happy to restore the text files for you if you need it done, the PWA does have access to serveroptions. ;)

VeX_RaT_Boy
02-16-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
I myself keep copies of the servers I have been on of the serveroptions as well as the folder config , if it happens to you and I have been on your server I would be happy to restore the text files for you if you need it done, the PWA does have access to serveroptions. ;)
That's good :)

I try to do everything to make my Playerworld hard for un-authorized to get in.;)

matt8891
02-29-2004, 05:28 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Spark910
[B]I was wondering what everyone would like to be added to the control panel for a graalonline playerworld?

I did talk to Unixmad about 3 things I think would help:

2) Change Admin-Playerworld## Password

Thats already been done XD I changed mine WHILE ago when i bought by playerworld

VeX_RaT_Boy
02-29-2004, 11:54 AM
You can already change the Admin-playerworld# account using RC if you got the right 'Change staff accounts'.

Myukoi
03-02-2004, 06:46 AM
Yeah, playerworld renting costs alot. You need all the tools and service available.

Spark910
03-02-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Myukoi
Yeah, playerworld renting costs alot. You need all the tools and service available.

Yeah well it will be changed soon but we need all the ideas if you want more tools for managing a playerworld.