PDA

View Full Version : New Empress

GoZelda
01-28-2004, 08:23 PM
It seems that Kurenai Joukai has a new empress called I Own Mike.

Crint_Eastawood
01-28-2004, 08:49 PM
She sounds like a perfect RP model. Maybe i should go from CP to Samurai :rolleyes:

tc_topcat
01-28-2004, 10:28 PM
Nayoko was off tag so what does it matter

GoZelda
01-28-2004, 10:44 PM
Because KJ guys said
'Go Empress', so i thought they had a new empress.

What's keel, u, nub and stf-u, anyone knows?

((Must funny thing was, that Nayako tried to PK me and i had a lot of iron on me, AND I WON. Spells <3 for lyf))

Ziro_Vitrudestec
01-29-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by GoZelda
Because KJ guys said
'Go Empress', so i thought they had a new empress.

What's keel, u, nub and stf-u, anyone knows?

((Must funny thing was, that Nayako tried to PK me and i had a lot of iron on me, AND I WON. Spells <3 for lyf))

This thread is spam. She's already made her views clear:

"Go to Val if you want RPing."-Nayoko

Satrek2000
01-29-2004, 12:22 PM
I don't see the point here, unless it was Empress I own Mike (Kurenai Joukai)

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-29-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Satrek2000

Just another of cyrin's stabs at anything non-CP o_o

Crint_Eastawood
01-29-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee

Just another of cyrin's stabs at anything non-CP o_o
Just another one of your attempts to get another post. You never post anything constructive AT ALL. Also, I personally dont see the Empress rp alot, but i dont pay attention, im usually running around the shops or running from pkers

GoZelda
01-29-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Satrek2000
No, a lot of KJ's were saying 'Go empress!'

Wait... does this mean i'm the new empress?!

narkotic
01-29-2004, 06:46 PM
The Empress does RP.

Her feelings and enforcement for RP is different than the other kingdoms. She does not use it to dictate or control her people. She puts forth a ton of effort and importance on having fun while obeying the laws of the game, of the kingdom, and holding the utmost respect for allies and high ranking officials.

If she's off-tag like that, then I don't know what to tell you guys.

Also, her rank wouldn't have been Empress. It's Tenkou.

You don't like Nayoko. She isn't very fond of you. Why do you continue to antagonize things? It doesn't speak highly of you to take a shot at her whenever you can.

The same goes for you monkeyboy. If you want your statements to hold weight, you should do more than put your two cents or opinion about a person's character in.

All I can say is, everybody who keeps running around worrying about Kurenai Joukai, and they aren't even IN the kingdom, needs to focus their energy on their own kingdoms. I'm sure every other kingdom is a fitting and perfect example with absolutely no problems and their members have the complete right to criticize others because they have attained perfection.

Lyndzey
01-29-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by narkotic
The Empress does RP.

Her feelings and enforcement for RP is different than the other kingdoms. She does not use it to dictate or control her people. She puts forth a ton of effort and importance on having fun while obeying the laws of the game, of the kingdom, and holding the utmost respect for allies and high ranking officials.

If she's off-tag like that, then I don't know what to tell you guys.

Also, her rank wouldn't have been Empress. It's Tenkou.

You don't like Nayoko. She isn't very fond of you. Why do you continue to antagonize things? It doesn't speak highly of you to take a shot at her whenever you can.

The same goes for you monkeyboy. If you want your statements to hold weight, you should do more than put your two cents or opinion about a person's character in.

All I can say is, everybody who keeps running around worrying about Kurenai Joukai, and they aren't even IN the kingdom, needs to focus their energy on their own kingdoms. I'm sure every other kingdom is a fitting and perfect example with absolutely no problems and their members have the complete right to criticize others because they have attained perfection.

Hi. You are a cool person. You make a lot of sense. I wish other people did.

LoveableNalle
01-30-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

Hi. You are a cool person. You make a lot of sense. I wish other people did.

Yes Indeed, I think I have found a diamond in narkotic . He is wiser then his age, unlike some of the immature tigger wannabes lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNDZEY!!!!!!! :D

Ziro_Vitrudestec
01-30-2004, 02:31 AM
The Empress does RP.

She said "lol" while RPing in an RP treaty-making event with me when I was governor of CP. Not only did I see this, but from my side, Lamer and Ryan W saw it...and about 4 of her officials saw this as well but weren't RPing very well either. I'm surprised they didn't say "oms oms omsomdasodmnaskl;jda89-fyshufias" or whatever it is you people say.

(unless "lol" is a word pronounced "lawl" in the KJ language, it's sad to see it being sad in RPing. And if it is a word pronounced as "lawl" that means Samurai is no longer even a human-kingdom because it's common-knowledge all humans, no matter what language they speak, laugh fairly similar and don't say things such as "lawl" instead of sounds such as "hah")

Cyrin has the right to "stab", shoot, and kill all of these problems. He RP's VERY well and you shouldn't flame him just because he's complaining about someone. If noone complains and acts as if all is well, you're simply supporting these people. If you have enough effort, you should invest it into letting everyone see how ridiculous the situation of GK is. Saying "you have your own problems to deal with...therefore I'll ignore EVERYTHING you say unless it's relevent to your own problems" is just as ridiculous as the people who commit RPing offense themselves.

narkotic
01-30-2004, 01:22 PM
I know of the situations in the past, and I do listen to everything people say about the Empress. I also have to consider the people that say them. You boast about Cyrin greatly whenever you get the chance or whenever he is in an unfavorable situation. To be honest, though, I don't have high praise for him. He sticks his nose where he can, when THAT energy could be directed back into CP providing the glorious example of a roleplayer that you see him as.

Just because someone does roleplaying right, doesn't give them the right to criticize what everyone else does. Wait, that's IF they do it right.

This is not the ONLY forum of communication for the Kurenai Joukai. There is more going on there than you see. That's the point, of course. Surprises are in the works. ^_^

You see, no one really has the 'right' to 'stab' shoot and kill people. What you do to others comes back to you eventually, and all of you who like to keep this negative attitude about everyone else needs to realize this.

If Cyrin really wanted to be the 'bigger' person, he'd move along. Why should he act or criticize? It obviously isn't changing anything that's offending him.

Also, thanks for making up a quote there. The point in my statement is that I think GK would improve more if the people who are tremendously vocal about OTHER kingdoms would focus on their OWN kingdoms. If you're complaining about other kingdoms and your own has problems, what right do you have in criticizing others?

Is Crescent Pirates a perfect organization? I know you don't believe so. Is Zormite Republic? How about Dustari? Heh, and Forest if they decide to come out of seclusion?

Have I criticized these other organizations? No. Only when I was a member of Crescent Pirates did I speak about it. In this place I do speak, but it isn't always on the forums. I don't need to hear my own voice when trying to improve the Kingdom I swear my allegiance to.

I'm not ignoring the matters of the other Kingdoms. I've read their forums and have spoken to some of their members. I am not going to criticize them, though. Those were THEIR decisions. If they were bad ones, they'll realize it. If they were good ones, congratulations. I am not going to shove it in their face, nor comment on it every opportunity I can when it doesn't even remotely pertain to me. Maybe you should follow that advice, Ziro, since I seem to see you post off-topic constantly with Zormite threads.

These things don't solve the situations. It just makes them look like jerks.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
01-31-2004, 01:29 AM

If Cyrin really wanted to be the 'bigger' person, he'd move along. Why should he act or criticize? It obviously isn't changing anything that's offending him.

He wants change like I do. Everyone makes us look like some kind of villians. All we want is roleplaying on GK. GK is supposedly a roleplaying game. The whole overworld of GK is based on roleplaying groups except maybe the main island. You need to be in a kingdom to level up faster and kingdoms are roleplaying groups. There's a sword icon for a GUI on EVERYONE's screen that lists the roleplaying groups. I hope you see how much the game revolves around these ROLEPLAYING groups. So for people to NOT be ROLEPLAYING MOST OF THE TIME or ALWAYS is VERY WRONG. For kingdom leaders to support this is VERY WRONG. It's just as simple as that and that's what's going on.

Also, thanks for making up a quote there.

Maybe I did make it up in the sense that I didn't get EVERY word correctly quoted, but the message was clearly said as "Go to Val if you want to play like that" when I was refferring to how people should have to RP whenever on tag. She even admitted, without being accused of it, on the forums. It was in a "flame-Ziro" thread and she posted her own comment by saying something like "I even told him to go to Val if he wants that kind of RPing. My daughter plays there...." and so on. Now, Nayoko doesn't HAVE to like RPing, but she DOES have to act like and make us all believe she's a great RPer and supports it greatly. Ideally, RPing groups(kingdoms) would have members in this order: 1. The one who is known as one of the greatest RPers, a great leader, respected, brings people together, good for administrating RPing, and LOVES RPing (this is the king of the kingdom). 2. A Great RPer. Respected by many and acknowledged by the king as such. Loves RPing. (A high-ranking official) 3. A roleplayer. Good at roleplaying. Understands everything fine. Does not break the unwritten rules of RP. (a regular rank) 4. A newbie to RPing. Does not know how to RP too well, but was instantly taught to follow the unwritten rules of roleplay. So he follows those rules but is not very good at RPing. (This is a newbie member being taught RPing...the very first thing they learn before even putting on a tag is the basic rules of OOC and IC)

narkotic
01-31-2004, 05:08 AM
I know EXACTLY what the purpose of Kingdoms are. I know what you and your friends are trying to do. I of all people know that, and understood that. My whole argument has always been the means at which you do it. I am not trying to make you out to be a jerk, nor am I trying to make your friends appear that way as well. Look at what you guys say, you're doing it all yourselves. All I have to do is highlight here and there.

The quest to morph the entire game into a roleplaying community is a daunting task that cannot be done by one person. You were trying to do it by yourself for a while. You still have a small group of people who support your mission as well.

The point is, a small group isn't going to change the minds of everyone. Especially if they get loud or criticize leaders of kingdoms. You want someone to be a leader who meets those qualities, well I'll tell you that it's going to be difficult to find a person like that, moreless five. I have no problems with any of the Kingdom leaders. They have received their positions for a reason. You NEED to respect that. Whether or not you agree to their right or actions in those positions doesn't matter. The fact that they have them should command your respect, as they wouldn't still be there if not for the support of their members.

You will not create change by offending the people you are trying to teach. They will just ignore you or go do something else. That or retaliate negatively against you. If you're doing such things to bring those actions, just so you can say "look at that, they just have proven what I spoke of" then it's not an honorable strategy.

You will never get someone to listen if you offend them. You are never going to receive respect if you dwell on the negative. You will receive respect, if you give respect. The attitude I got from your blackguard was that he would only respect others if they respected him. That is the fatal component of your entire plan.

Anyway, I will continue with my own plan. It's honestly stupid to try and change everyone at once. It's best to focus on the smaller individual groups first, then move on. That's been my plan from the beginning.

Comment however you want. It's wasting my time now. I have tried to get these points through your head, but I guess you don't want to listen. Isn't it ironic?

Nidonemo
02-17-2004, 02:57 AM
Guys she does RP.

Not as much as I do though! :D

Come to think of it, who RP's as frequently as I do on GK?