PDA

View Full Version : The Idea is...

Splke
01-20-2004, 08:42 AM
To have a kingdom name, and keep it...

Seriously. Its been, Oniguma(onimusha?), Samurai, now Kurenai Joukai ? I mean, christ all mighty. You might as well call yourselves "Scamurai" since most people call yall that anyways... **** man, seriously rethink the whole all Japanese ranks, and re-think adding nubs and then saying your an RPing kingdom... Thats been a small problem as well.

Freaking get your **** togather. People who might be related to you can mouth off, so on so forth and not get in trouble... This has got to end. I dont care if your children will be mad, its irresponsible of Nayoko to let her children / sister / whoever to mouth off to other Members, simply because of their irl relashons...

Anywhom, I'm just concerned about your overall composure after I left... I noticed even when I was there, nothing was _really_ given to me, even if it was promised...

LoveableNalle
01-20-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Splke
To have a kingdom name, and keep it...

Seriously. Its been, Oniguma(onimusha?), Samurai, now Kurenai Joukai ? I mean, christ all mighty. You might as well call yourselves "Scamurai" since most people call yall that anyways... **** man, seriously rethink the whole all Japanese ranks, and re-think adding nubs and then saying your an RPing kingdom... Thats been a small problem as well.
Seriously, where have you been the past 4 months? Before I became ruler Samurai was known dreadfuly as "Scamurai" but I have cleaned up the kingdom and I did change the name for a fresh start. As far as ranks I did my research and im not changing them for you. And as far as the "nubs" as you call them, I will take my "nubs" anyday over someone as unstable as you are, here today gone tomorrow. I've never seen you RP, I only see you hanging out in trading tables pking whoever you wish to that day.

[Freaking get your **** togather. People who might be related to you can mouth off, so on so forth and not get in trouble... This has got to end. I dont care if your children will be mad, its irresponsible of Nayoko to let her children / sister / whoever to mouth off to other Members, simply because of their irl relashons...
Again, seems like you've lost it. Anyone who happens to be related to me that plays gk is not disrespectful they hardly even play on gk so stop trying to pull stuff out of a hat. As far as my sister she hasnt played in months shes not even a memeber of Kurenai Joukai so what the heck are you talking about?

Anywhom, I'm just concerned about your overall composure after I left... I noticed even when I was there, nothing was _really_ given to me, even if it was promised... [/B]
My overall composure is just fine thank you very much. I never promised you anything, not to mention hard to give you anything when you keep leaving kingdom and coming back every other day :P

Argo next time your bored go spam someone else's forums, not ours.

GoZelda
01-20-2004, 10:16 PM
re-think adding nubs and then saying your an RPing kingdom... Thats been a small problem as well.

*prays his zipped collection of 'Samurai RPing' is small enough to be uploaded ;)*

GoZelda
01-20-2004, 10:24 PM
re-think adding nubs and then saying your an RPing kingdom... Thats been a small problem as well.

Because my collection of excellent RPing was a bit too big, i decided i'd post the best. Please take a look at KJ_7, it's my favourite :)

LoveableNalle
01-21-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by GoZelda

Because my collection of excellent RPing was a bit too big, i decided i'd post the best. Please take a look at KJ_7, it's my favourite :)

Gozelda why dont you go spam in your own kingdom's forums?

GoZelda
01-21-2004, 02:19 PM
How on earth could this be spam? Do you actually know what spam is? Do i know what spam is? :p

Borgie
01-21-2004, 07:38 PM
yes, because you spam and complain all day long... its annoying!
nayoko is right in this point...

GoZelda
01-21-2004, 08:02 PM
It isn't spam - spam is something else.

Besides, it's all true that's why you're complaining about it.

Lyndzey
01-25-2004, 03:44 PM
Adding "nubs" to a kingdom is not wrong unless they cannot RP.

As for the comment about Samurai being full of scams when I was leader, that hurt.

GoZelda
01-25-2004, 04:07 PM
It's not the leader, it's the members ;)

But Samurai is full of nubs who can't RP. One is lvl.47 and the leader :rolleyes:

Nidonemo
02-17-2004, 11:26 AM
This is exactly the fighting that starts wars. Being immature, closed-minded, and unwilling to accept those of lower levels is no way to run a kingdom. We may have our share of bad seeds, but don't deny that your kingdom is clean of them. :whatever:

WanDaMan
02-18-2004, 02:06 PM
Pirates creasent pirates?
Don't be a retard and start thinking you're the boss of gk because you had 1337 items. You don't even play GK anymore so don't start senceless fights please.

Satrek2000
02-18-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by WanDaMan
You don't even play GK anymore so don't start senceless fights please.

I believe someone mentioned in another thread that he was banned...

WanDaMan
02-18-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Satrek2000

I believe someone mentioned in another thread that he was banned...
Yeah me, he speed hacks so that's a possibility:)

Nidonemo
02-20-2004, 01:37 AM
Don't start discussing bans...the mods are watching... O_O

Satrek2000
02-20-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Nidonemo
Don't start discussing bans...the mods are watching... O_O

I wasn't discussing, I was just mentioning something I heard - blame me for hearsay at best ;)

Nidonemo
02-22-2004, 12:38 AM
Okay, sorry I get nervouse when someone is saying something that it SOUNDS like they shouldn't be...
>.>

<.<