PDA

View Full Version : Slays

HeartBeatOfTheEarth
01-19-2004, 01:42 AM
Everyone knows Govannon slays T-rexes and such. and yes, I know many of the slays listed dont exist yet. but does anyone have a list of the existing ones.
IE: Brigids slays undead meaning skeletons.
Govannon slays giant, meaning T-rex.

splatxp
01-25-2004, 04:36 AM
Well, I know DianCecht slays Demon. That doesn't include Dievils Heavils Smokies or Foggies, but it might affect the "demon" that appears in level 4 treasure maps.
I'm not sure, I haven't tested it myself.
I think those are the only slays that work thus far, if the demon slaying even works. I'm looking forward to the day we can see gnomes, ogres, pixies, and angels running around!

graaliholic
01-25-2004, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by splatxp
Well, I know DianCecht slays Demon. That doesn't include Dievils Heavils Smokies or Foggies, but it might affect the "demon" that appears in level 4 treasure maps.
I'm not sure, I haven't tested it myself.
I think those are the only slays that work thus far, if the demon slaying even works. I'm looking forward to the day we can see gnomes, ogres, pixies, and angels running around!

slay also means the opposing god :P that means ogma is good against govannon followers, brigid against bile, etc.

Satrek2000
01-25-2004, 12:32 PM
I have one here (http://www.satrek.de/en/kingdoms_13.html), maybe that'll help... (ignore the few 404s...)

GoZelda
01-25-2004, 01:20 PM
Holy Word also slays...

Too bad Leucetious doesn't slay.

graaliholic
01-25-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Satrek2000
I have one here (http://www.satrek.de/en/kingdoms_13.html), maybe that'll help... (ignore the few 404s...)

You mispelled sunspear, conflict, red (on cause red death), and life (down at attack types).

Also flowers from brigid includes the coloured roses.

Satrek2000
01-26-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by graaliholic
You mispelled sunspear, conflict, red (on cause red death), and life (down at attack types).

Thanks. Should have added something about ignoring mistakes, too... Then again, the whole thing needs some maintenance anyway... let alone translation.
Besides, what are Brigid's flowers good for, anyway?

GoZelda
01-26-2004, 06:12 PM
Looking at. Eating.

Satrek2000
01-26-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda
Looking at. Eating.

So I might as well annoy Bile to get almost the same? o.o

graaliholic
01-26-2004, 09:44 PM
Looking at. Eating.

LOL that's exactly what I was thinking.

Well anyway, I did some testing on CF, to see exactly what you get. At high grace (and 100 luck to speed things up), this is what I got:

Clovers
2 different types of mushrooms
mandrake roots
regular flowers
pink roses
red roses
white roses
yellow roses
tons of gaea's tears (like casting heal)

and of course
gloves of the sun
gaea's shield of earth

GoZelda
01-26-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by graaliholic

mandrake roots
So with alchemy and Brigid you are quite the man if you get a lot of those :eek:

graaliholic
01-27-2004, 12:21 AM

So with alchemy and Brigid you are quite the man if you get a lot of those :eek:

No. Firstly, it's a god given item, so it can't be dropped or used in any way other than to eat. Secondly, if you could drop them, it would take a LONG time to get them. I had one mandrake, about 45 regular flowers, 60-70 yellow roses, 59 tears... so good luck getting one from her. I bet there is more stuff you can get, just very rare. :P