PDA

View Full Version : RC Problem

Blue_Dragn
01-16-2004, 05:28 AM
Ew i dont know if this is Tech Support or what, but it is an RC Problem with the new RC Release.

Anyhow when your viewing the playerlist and you choose to put them in order based on a catagory they fall in order, but they wont stay that way

So for example:

I put people in order by PM, its nice to see who has something to say early

But people lower on the list blink, but dont move up anymore, thats really the problem here.

Python523
01-16-2004, 05:34 AM
Last I checked, two seconds ago, there is no tab that sorts by PMs, it starts that way by default, but if you click a tab it doesn't do that anymore

Blue_Dragn
01-16-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Python523
Last I checked, two seconds ago, there is no tab that sorts by PMs, it starts that way by default, but if you click a tab it doesn't do that anymore

There is still that blank little box off to the far left [ ]
that you can click that should sort by pm (Still does when you click it and you have pm's)

It will pull the pm's upward, but then will stop sorting, so everyone else who would pm, remains at the bottom untill you click again

Python523
01-16-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Blue_Dragn

There is still that blank little box off to the far left [ ]
that you can click that should sort by pm (Still does when you click it and you have pm's)

It will pull the pm's upward, but then will stop sorting, so everyone else who would pm, remains at the bottom untill you click again

Guess ya learn something new everyday... rely on the blinking PM icon and clicking that everytime you open the list (you can also double click on the icon to open PMs)