PDA

View Full Version : The Orc Legion

Ziro_Vitrudestec
01-11-2004, 10:15 AM
The new rumor around town is that there's a legion of orcs traveling around the world now. Have you seen them? Have you made contact with them? What information have you about them? What will this mean for the world? Where do you all stand in regards to this? ;) Who are they?

KyJe27
01-11-2004, 12:30 PM
Well, personaly I think it is a great idea for kingdoms. I hope it will bring about more Rping among the entire community of Kingdoms. But I have serious doughts people will... Orcs saying "lol" is just weird. But it can also be good for people who just dont want to play as a human. There is a khead that looks like a evil bomy human... maybe a brown one could be made as well.;)

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Sorry, what, have i missed something here? Why is this thread here, made by you Ziro?

Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec

All Crescent Pirates are to refrain from any in character discussion with any non-pirates.

According to your stupid laws, your pirates can walk through the orcs as if they are ghosts...so why the hell do you care about the "rumour around town"?

Ziro_Vitrudestec
01-12-2004, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
Sorry, what, have i missed something here? Why is this thread here, made by you Ziro?

According to your stupid laws, your pirates can walk through the orcs as if they are ghosts...so why the hell do you care about the "rumour around town"?

This thread was made because I saw no others discussing the orc legion. :) If you use common sense, you can figure this thread was created in order to create conversation of a certain topic. It's interesting how you speak of my stupidity yet you yourself show you cannot understand simple concepts such as forum communication.

thelostviking
01-12-2004, 06:14 PM
Its corrently disbanded because i didnt want to waste my vip space with it because i wanted to make my own rp guild with ag0ny.
I hope brad finds a new vip soon! good luck!

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-12-2004, 07:01 PM
I hope he doesnt/loses his current account password :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
*end flaming/posting on this thread*

zell12
01-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Orcs tribe was made by Brad and Rax. Ask Brad if anyone if you want to know about such things. :p

thelostviking
01-12-2004, 10:21 PM
I lent my vip to them.
The guild is now disbanded because brad didnt found someone else and i didnt want to host it anymore.
Anyways i dont think global guild kingdoms have much use.
i think the number of kingdoms should be increased to 7-8. they would still have enough members than.

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-12-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by thelostviking
I lent my vip to them.
The guild is now disbanded because brad didnt found someone else and i didnt want to host it anymore.
Anyways i dont think global guild kingdoms have much use.
i think the number of kingdoms should be increased to 7-8. they would still have enough members than.

...have you actually -been- in a kingdom? I'm sure you can't have otherwise you'd know that the kingdoms are as hollow as georgy bush's head already.

GoZelda
01-14-2004, 10:49 PM
Mh, nearly all the kingdoms are the same... okay they are different, but they're still the same.
I'd like a desert-type kingdom named Daraydin being released. :)

Satrek2000
01-15-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
I'm sure you can't have otherwise you'd know that the kingdoms are as hollow as georgy bush's head already.

Specially since the new experience-sharing-system has been introduced. I've experienced a drop in on-tagness and participation since then, and while you might say that GK is about rping and not leveling, I believe that rping is still possible if someone is leveling, and like this, those are forced off.

Geno
01-15-2004, 07:10 AM
i think i finaly got tired of pretending to be an orc :(

vigilant_death2
01-15-2004, 11:20 PM
being an orc grows boring...
escpecially after all the orc stuff after lotr lol

GTXOO
01-16-2004, 06:51 AM
Desert thing is basically Zormite, cept its sand, also there is no desert land scape.

These are all of the essentials GK needs...

Volcano-Desert-Swamp/Marsh-Jungle-
etc

Qwert616
01-16-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Geno

I am shocked. :(

Nappa
01-16-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Geno

If I ever get my lazy butt up, I'll go ahead and buy a VIP. If I don't need the guild, Ill name it Karakaze Troupe and give it to you.

thelostviking
01-17-2004, 03:51 PM
Lol jebus saved the day again ^^