28. Leucetious
29. Borgie
30. FireFly20
31.Ryudito
32. gsput---Stealing diamonds and lying to Tenkou :frown:
33.studskater78- setting his nick to bad word

D1ce2
01-09-2004, 08:24 PM
Great, This will not only help people in KJ, but it might also help out other kingdoms.

Spark910
01-09-2004, 08:59 PM
22,23,24... lol...
Guess he loved it too much to stay away :)

GoZelda
01-15-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by LoveableNalle
28. Gozelda
Lol i told her to blacklist me :P Now i'm assured i won't be in the crappiest kingdom.

LoveableNalle
01-17-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda

Lol i told her to blacklist me :P Now i'm assured i won't be in the crappiest kingdom.
And your measly opinion matters because?

GoZelda
01-17-2004, 10:16 PM

And your measly opinion matters because?
Because i get +1 post count. Wow.
Although forum's post count is flipped though.

baywatch1
01-18-2004, 11:44 PM
waaaaaa i dont wanna be blacklisted x.x!!!!!!

NightmareNight
01-31-2004, 07:29 AM
You spelled my account wrong Nalle it NightmareNight not NightmareNights.

zs0
01-31-2004, 07:38 AM

HA! Yea, it changes it's name every week *****.

GoZelda
02-04-2004, 10:30 PM
Haha, hey you forgot the names gozelda, goZelda and Gozelda...

Crono
02-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Haha, hey you forgot the names gozelda, goZelda and Gozelda...

Other than making yourself look stupid and blacklisting yourself, what the hell are you trying to accomplish?

GoZelda
02-06-2004, 10:47 PM
Being less bored :\

Nidonemo
02-17-2004, 02:47 AM
Add sithlordtyler to the list My Lady, for he is a rude and cruel person that has no business in our family. :\ How sad....we used to be friends...

Brad
03-04-2004, 09:42 PM
i didnt make it :(

LoveableNalle
03-05-2004, 10:49 AM
1. Timothy728
2. StevenBurrier
3. Nightmarenights
4. Trance123
5. Bo0ey
6. UnwantedPolice
7. Dirtyoldman
8. shadyvisions
9. DiamondDestroyer
10. Cigaretes
11. Joedogg3000
12.Reborn_Spirit
13. Hydrogen_X
14. xXxAk47xXx
15. Tight
16. Freshh
17. Fillz
18.JoeeDogg3300
19. KenshinMayu
20. Kenshin
21. Blkeagle13
22. Blkeagle14
23. Blkeagle12
24. SmokeyX
25. TritanX
26. Magnificence
27. Gozelda
28. Leucetious
Blkeagle12 Has been removed from blacklist and given a chance to prove he has changed. Any misconduct such as scamming again will promptly put him back on blacklist.

Blkeagle12 is back on blacklist after learning that he has scammed again more then once. This was is last chance he will never ever be a member of Kurenai Joukai as long as I rule. :\

protagonist
03-21-2004, 11:30 PM
I think perhaps Firefly can be added to that list.

FireFly20
03-22-2004, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by protagonist
I think perhaps Firefly can be added to that list.

Yes add me to that list i do not want to be in a kingdom that backstabs people and people talk smack behind there backsinstead of coming to the person about it.

protagonist
03-22-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by FireFly20

Yes add me to that list i do not want to be in a kingdom that backstabs people and people talk smack behind there backsinstead of coming to the person about it.

Instead you would like to be in a kingdom that will accept the fact that you will abuse your member-modifying power to try and destroy it, perhaps?

FireFly20
03-22-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by protagonist

Instead you would like to be in a kingdom that will accept the fact that you will abuse your member-modifying power to try and destroy it, perhaps?

Did i say that no now you are putting words in my mouth. I simply said i do not want to be ing a kingdom that backstabs people and talk smack behind there back.

LoveableNalle
03-22-2004, 07:21 AM

Did i say that no now you are putting words in my mouth. I simply said i do not want to be ing a kingdom that backstabs people and talk smack behind there back.

Maybe you should of talked to me first before believing anything you heard. I've been busy working irl havent had time to discuss you or anyone else. Admit it you just wanted power. According to logs you first tried to see if you could make yourself emperor and you suceeded but then made yourself advisor again.
Before you call people names maybe you should get your story straight, I never said one word about you good or bad. But you believed Hawk who is mad because I refused to allow dayaa to rejoin KJ. So now both of you are banned for about a month. Maybe you can use this time to get yourself in check and see who your REAL friends are.

FireFly20
03-23-2004, 12:07 AM
Well i am not mentioning names on board becasue it would put them in a position they do not want to be in. But hawk was not the only one i heard it from. Remember this phrase. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

LoveableNalle
03-23-2004, 04:43 PM
Well i am not mentioning names on board becasue it would put them in a position they do not want to be in. But hawk was not the only one i heard it from. Remember this phrase. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
Your not mentioning names because you cant find a name to make up that will support your story. Like I said in other thread no one even knew you existed except for me and hawk, you rarely played and had been absent. I wasn't up to you to decide you should be king. You and Hawk abused a bug and you got punished for it. Stop coming up with lame excuses. My members are free to tell me if they are unhappy with kingdom or myself. They are also free to make it a better kingdom if they wish, for it takes more then just a leader to make a kingdom. it takes all working as a whole together to make it great. I have been the most active leader Samurai bakugun or Kurenai Joukai has ever had during my playing time and I answer all pms and my members know it. If they are unhappy they will tell me and I listen to them and try to help them in thier game. You removed everyone except for 5 people. The other three had nothing to do with what you wanted. Face it you are power hungry and thats that. Youve made it to blacklist where you shall remain for the remaining time of my reign.
So if you want to discuss anything else use another thread this one is for blacklist .

FireFly20
03-23-2004, 09:23 PM
The other names i was told not to say there names. That is called keeping a promise and not backstabbing them learn that trait it comes handy.

FireFly20
03-23-2004, 09:27 PM

Oh I have the rest of the story. I know you and Hawk went around asking the members how they felt about me and the questions weren't given in a neutal tone either. In other words you were trying to get them to go against me. When you were dissappointed at their answers you abused the bug anyways.

By the way most of the people in the kingdom didn't even know who you were, much less wanted you as king.

WEll oviously you do nto knwo the rest of the story. That is only part of the story. Yes i did go around asking people there opionions about you. But The others ask me not to say there names. and as i stated previously they do not want me to mention there names. If they want there names mention they will speak up or tell me to say there names.

Borgie
03-23-2004, 09:48 PM
okay, i wanted to keep myself out of this but it goes to far now!
do you think all he did i do too?
be happy he was so nice to ask people before he overtrhrow you... he wouldnt have done it if everyonewould have liked you
oh and you can also stop spreading lies to my friends about me... they wont believe you anyway...

as i said, i want peace so plz dont provoke me

edit: oh looks like ya got it... thanks

LoveableNalle
03-26-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Borgie
okay, i wanted to keep myself out of this but it goes to far now!
do you think all he did i do too?
be happy he was so nice to ask people before he overtrhrow you... he wouldnt have done it if everyonewould have liked you
oh and you can also stop spreading lies to my friends about me... they wont believe you anyway...

as i said, i want peace so plz dont provoke me

edit: oh looks like ya got it... thanks
You wanted to keep yourself out of this? You lost that right when you abused the bug and made FireFly20 King and removed me.

For one, you yourself has told me many times that you are a liar.
Two, the truth is you got mad because I refused to allow Dayaa back into the kingdom. That does not make me a bad leader.
Third, your friend account FireFly20 has talked about nothing but that he should of been Shogun after Rhaz but he was passed over. That did not make me a bad leader that made him power hungry. If he was not made Shogun back then there must of been a good reason. And being that he removed over 200 memebers is a sign that he is not leader material otherwise the ones who supposedly were against me would of been able to remain in KJ. He even removed your wife, who isnt even dayaa.
And even thou you had adding rights you didn't add your wife back in. Instead when you seen me come online you removed yourself from KJ. I think you need to access your loyalties to your "friends" and whatever kingdom who will accept you now.

busyrobot
03-26-2004, 04:17 AM
For the record, I am quite certain if any real amount of KJ was unhappy with Nayoko, we'd be hearing about it.

Especially after your attempt to dispose her: Another power hungry warlord would have stepped up to tap the support from the unrest. Nature abhors a vacuum. Only, doesn't seem to be any unrest to tap. :)

Zelin, you must deal with the fact that A) you misjudged KJ's will, B) why you misjudged KJ (powerlust + a grudge against Nayoko personally)

This is a blacklist thread, perhaps a thread for debating such things would be a better home for this arugment, that is if it had any further to go. As it is it may as well die here.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
03-26-2004, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by busyrobot
For the record, I am quite certain if any real amount of KJ was unhappy with Nayoko, we'd be hearing about it.

Especially after your attempt to dispose her: Another power hungry warlord would have stepped up to tap the support from the unrest. Nature abhors a vacuum. Only, doesn't seem to be any unrest to tap. :)

Zelin, you must deal with the fact that A) you misjudged KJ's will, B) why you misjudged KJ (powerlust + a grudge against Nayoko personally)

This is a blacklist thread, perhaps a thread for debating such things would be a better home for this arugment, that is if it had any further to go. As it is it may as well die here.

On a side note, technically you and all other kingdom leaders should be blacklisted form KJ (untill you give up your positions). :D Maybe just something for fun and kicks & laughs

BLOODY-SWORD
04-07-2004, 02:40 PM
if nayoko was actually hated by alot of peaple do u think she'd be back as empress by now? no, meaning only a few hate her and they're all just power hungry or stupid =/
just ignore them nayoko, they're all idiots

KuJiGX
04-07-2004, 09:39 PM
Wow, Im not on that list? Impossible.

BLOODY-SWORD
04-08-2004, 12:05 AM
u can be if u want to XD

air_archmage
04-09-2004, 09:36 AM
Whats up people? miss me ^ ^
Hey Aunt Nayoko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLOODY-SWORD
04-09-2004, 01:37 PM
who r u?

Satrek2000
04-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by BLOODY-SWORD
who r u?

Someone writing about as many halfway spam posts reviving old threads like you ;)

csod123
07-03-2004, 03:53 AM
still waiting nayoko ROFL

Brad
07-03-2004, 05:28 AM
Worst.
Kingdom.
Everrrr.

Crono
07-03-2004, 02:14 PM
I only joined for Rei but I've got to admit, this kingdom has some n0obs. But Dustari does have it's share of them.

-Hates high level'd people on kingdoms, they're all egotistical and ****y-

Splke
07-03-2004, 02:51 PM
thread necromancy!!!

:raises decreapred old finger:

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Look out, LOOK OUT! PINK TROLLS ON PARADE!

HIPPETY HOPPETY HIPPETY HOPPETY, THE TROLLS ARE ON PARADE!

Ps. Yea, samurai is awful. As is the kingdom system in general.

Crono
07-03-2004, 04:54 PM
As are all other kingdoms on Graal 2002 because they are run by popular overated players.

GoZelda
07-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Nayako should be blacklisted; she PKed me on-tag.

GoldSri
07-08-2004, 04:03 PM
She's been PKing a lot of people on tag with no real RP reason =/

Zero Hour
07-08-2004, 05:59 PM
KJ has a blacklist...?

..."Yea uhm guys... some guy said I looked fat, and then I PKed him so yea uhm.. don't recruit that guy, ok?"...

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-08-2004, 06:48 PM
If it were up to me KJ wouldnt even be counted as one of the kingdoms. Pity :(

csod123
07-11-2004, 07:26 PM
if you hate kj so much then burn it down i am tired of hearing words and no action

Borgie
07-12-2004, 08:05 PM
((csod is right, thanks to KJ we have a war... wich means rp and some and fun... if we would only DO something IC instead of ooc-spamming we could make something good of this situation! but that would require RP reactions on RP actions ;) ))

zim5354
07-12-2004, 09:41 PM
rember when it was samuri and seara was the queen ya well it was alot better then (i think so) >_<

Borgie
07-13-2004, 12:55 PM
when Lyndzey was empress it was great
when Rahz was shogun it was great
...then it was dead for a while...
And i like your idea, Zero

Raelyn
07-30-2004, 10:14 PM
Why am I not on the blacklist, I caused dustari and zormite to hate KJ. Blacklist me. :asleep:

GoZelda
07-30-2004, 11:26 PM
Why am I not on the blacklist, I caused dustari and zormite to hate KJ. Blacklist me. :asleep:
Yeah, if I'm blacklisted he should be too.

Sidenote: I bet I can get in KJ anyway. I don't think most of the recruiters check this.

LoveableNalle
08-02-2004, 07:36 PM
rember when it was samuri and seara was the queen ya well it was alot better then (i think so) >_<

Seara was never queen of Samurai she was leader of Tachi on server ERA lol.

csod123
08-14-2004, 12:07 AM
((csod is right, thanks to KJ we have a war... wich means rp and some and fun... if we would only DO something IC instead of ooc-spamming we could make something good of this situation! but that would require RP reactions on RP actions ;) ))

csod is always right, THATS RIGHT I AM BACK ON THE FORUMS, and nayoko is a liar, lied to me. STOP THE LIES, lies lies lies, she complains about us when she lie.all she does is lie to me, only told one truth as long as i known her, i myself was a member of samurai back when i was csod1123, i had to remake cause i lost my password, i was actualy good then. but back on topic, samurai was a good kingdom, i loved being in it, but one day my tag didn't work, never found out, if bobo is still in there, tell him to pm me. I may not be a person of very high level(mostly cause i had to quit training) but i know the basic rules of leader ship, don't complian, disipline your troops, and FUFIL YOUR PROMISE NAYOKO. and the biggest rule is try to relaxe and have fun with your leadership ^^ . you realy need a graal vacation nay, your realy in a pissy mood. enough said

Dehitay
08-14-2004, 05:08 AM
Thanx for reviving a topic that's been dead for over a week
It's nice to know that you're always right and Nayoko is always wrong
Nayoko is probly pshycic or something
She's been taking a vacation from Graal for about 2 days before you opened your mouth here
I guess she respects your opinion that much

csod123
08-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Thanx for reviving a topic that's been dead for over a week
It's nice to know that you're always right and Nayoko is always wrong
Nayoko is probly pshycic or something
She's been taking a vacation from Graal for about 2 days before you opened your mouth here
I guess she respects your opinion that much

porbaly she hasn't read it, i wouldn't know if she was on vacation, i haven't been on for a month lol

Dehitay
08-17-2004, 01:08 AM
so you haven't been on in a month, don't keep track of Nayoko, but posted that anyways
You're a freaking genius
go eat some pie

csod123
08-22-2004, 08:01 PM
i like pie, so i am leaving the forums forever this time.

Nappa
08-22-2004, 08:11 PM
Why haven't I been blacklisted yet >_>

Nidonemo
09-26-2004, 04:29 AM
Addition:

archerest

Reasons:

Lies and deciet.
Stealing a Golden Edge, admitting to it, and not returning it.
General annoyance.

Alias: Rido

Nidonemo
10-11-2004, 03:10 AM
Account: Danicide

Nick: Cono

Reason: Anti-Semitism

nyyanks1
10-26-2004, 05:53 AM
Nayoko don't get me wrong but I think Samurai was at it's best when it was back in the old days when it wsa still Samurai. With people like Huang Di.

Splke
10-27-2004, 06:59 AM
Don't mind me saying.. but Bobo the Hobo was the coolest Emperor ever, Huang was the best Shogun, and Raven was -the- best Prince to ever ascend the throne.

KJ as it is, well, isn't a kingdom, it's a cult, a mindless cult in-which Nayoko is the savior... AND THE SPACESHIP IS COMING!

Emily_Cruddas
10-27-2004, 03:36 PM
I'm not on tag very much, but i have not had any trouble from anyone since joining, and i don't see anything wrong with the kingdom as a whole, i'm sure not everyone is disliked that has a place within KJ.

I'm sure most folks can agree with me. :cool:

Raelyn
11-30-2004, 02:43 AM
So, I am minding my own business at my usual GK hangout, g2k2dungeonmain_m-05.nw, aka Forest stairs in the main dungeon.

Glok Lord shows up, so I start stealing from him, having a grand ol' time watching my agility level up, 3 times, (it's 47 now, by the way), and this noob walks in with an Ashigaru rank, and starts pelting my glok with arrows, I told him to stop, but he didn't, didn't even respond.

I know Ashigaru is a KJ rank, and I know stealing kills is against kingdom rules, so I just though you should know.

His account is "*stormyweather", in case you are wondering.

Janus
01-07-2005, 03:45 AM
the account: tdogs which is a Koutaishi is a known scammer, and has not stopped, Just today he scammed someone again, and I don't ever see him wearing his tag...

I nominate him for an ejection from KJ.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
01-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Don't mind me saying.. but Bobo the Hobo was the coolest Emperor ever, Huang was the best Shogun

No way. Rahz was better then both of them.

oinknessx
01-18-2005, 06:00 AM
Hehe that's funny... bo0ey is my old account, though I was never in Samurai on it. Yet, I'm honored to be number 5. :)

Brad
01-18-2005, 06:13 AM
KJ is best kingdom

GoZelda
01-18-2005, 06:05 PM
KJ is best kingdom
I thought you were blacklisted from it?

air_archmage
01-19-2005, 02:13 AM
Why is it Nido is the ONLY one using this correctly?

air_archmage
01-19-2005, 02:19 AM
Account: studskater78

Nick: ****er

Reason: See nick

oinknessx
01-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Account: studskater78

Nick: ****er

Reason: See nick
Hey, I've got an idea... ban everyone, I'm sure everyone has done something bad before. Infact, ban yourself, and ban the king/queen or whatever... also ban all the members. :D

GoZelda
01-25-2005, 08:47 PM
Haha yeah that'd rock. I agree with the motion.

syltburk
01-31-2005, 05:28 PM
I am totally amazed that Im not on the black list in any single kingdom ..

XGoLink
01-31-2005, 07:12 PM
Account: Loveablenalle
Reason: Scamming on tag

Crono
01-31-2005, 07:40 PM
Account: Loveablenalle
Reason: Scamming on tag

You're not funny.

Moonite
01-31-2005, 09:04 PM
A Black Listed Tread Must Only be allowed by High Kingdom members..
because now can evryone spam here and that ruins the List

Zero Hour
01-31-2005, 09:11 PM
When I was in Zormite I made my own PHP blacklist in which you could add and remove people. Naturally, logins were included.

Zurkiba
01-31-2005, 09:11 PM
And you're not helping the professional look of this thread yourself.

Moonite
01-31-2005, 09:58 PM
Atleast I try

XGoLink
02-03-2005, 11:29 AM
You're not funny.
Im not trying to be funny :rolleyes:

Epyon_Zero_Gravity
02-12-2005, 04:59 AM
His/her account is blahblah1guy2, he stole my weapon and havent considered giving it back!

So please dont let him in the guild

GryffonDurime
02-12-2005, 03:24 PM
His/her account is blahblah1guy2, he stole my weapon and havent considered giving it back!

So please dont let him in the guild

Oi. That's about all it is anymore.