PDA

View Full Version : Moving on

busyrobot
01-07-2004, 07:46 AM
I don't see these debates are going from bad to worse for all sides.
I feel I have tried to keep everything above board, but since I can at least be called biased by tseng and people such as chris, I'll let it go as that mudslinging makes everyone worse off.

So, I believe it is time to let us and the staff talk it out to conclusion, and move forward.

I will respond to new threads that lie about or distort my actions, and confirm those that are accurate, but I will not start or get into more opinion posts like we have so far.

It is time for Dustari to move on and grow. We have an island in the allied KJ waters to finish rebuilding, that will be a great rp training ground for people who want to join any of the kingdoms in time.

We have a castle to upgrade, events to be held, and newcomers to welcome.

I hope in time Tseng rejoins the list of people who make Dustari great, but we are not waiting anymore to get on with the game.

foxyrain
01-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Dustari will move ahead now.

I will be announcing a council of citizens soon and meetings will be held with them. Also, meetings with branch officials will be announced within the next day or so. Please check this thread for those announcements.

--Chris--
01-07-2004, 03:35 PM
Hehe, I'm sure you guys will do great. I'm still against an alliance and such though (if you even care) as it's against both mine and Tseng's beliefs. Hopefully with your new status you also have new, higher standards. *Sick of seeing scammers + people who can't follow basic RP laws in kingdoms just because they want more members*

Muha_builder
01-07-2004, 04:03 PM
That has never been the case in Dustari. We carefully select our
members; of course, there are always people who act like they are nice and loyal and then scam or steal from people. Any dustarian who does that (on tag or not ) will be kicked.
And be added to the blacklist.
(its very honorable of you to wish them your best)

--Chris--
01-07-2004, 05:52 PM
Dude, you happen to be one of the scammers in Dustari - lmao.

thelostviking
01-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Chris you should make your own kingdoms polictics isntead of bugging dustari thats annoying!

Muha_builder
01-07-2004, 08:13 PM
Dude, you happen to be one of the scammers in Dustari - lmao.
If thats was you attempt on humor you horrible failed in making me laugh.

busyrobot
01-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by --Chris--
Hehe, I'm sure you guys will do great. I'm still against an alliance and such though (if you even care) as it's against both mine and Tseng's beliefs. Hopefully with your new status you also have new, higher standards. *Sick of seeing scammers + people who can't follow basic RP laws in kingdoms just because they want more members*

Thanks for the words of encouragement Chris :)

Please do report any and all scammers or kill stealing, etc, as well as if you observe rude behavior, especially on tag.

GK can use the self policing.

You can always forum PM me or use my email, [email protected]

Even if it may take me a while to look into it, I'll try to respond right away so you know I have taken the task on.

sYnergy247
01-07-2004, 11:37 PM
How about a nice war ;)

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by sYnergy247
How about a nice war ;)

How about we crucify you...for the second time.

--Chris--
01-08-2004, 05:27 AM
"If thats was you attempt on humor you horrible failed in making me laugh."

Recall the situation with scamming my mithril (or some high ranked Forest members) and me having to get your house keys and threaten your phoenix equipment to have it returned? ^-^ Oh, borrow Tec's hooked on phonics game, your attempt to justify yourself with no backup and a poor excuse for english is pahtetic - that is my idea of humor ^-^

"Chris you should make your own kingdoms polictics isntead of bugging dustari thats annoying!"

That was done about a year ago <3

Bugging? Hey, everything I've said is true and has something to back it up in a two-sided debate, I'm not going to shutup when the fire on the other side is still burning ^-^ I recommend not posting something that useless.

Muha_builder
01-08-2004, 04:50 PM
I never scammed anything in my entire life and i would never do it.
And i do recall you threatening me with a key that belonged to me and you saying my phoenix gear was duplicated?And now you say that i scammed your mithrill and you threatend me with the key and i gave it back -_-. Its even more sick than the time you said my bro and me were the same,(i remember you saying i checked your ip and you guys have the same ip) -_- seriously isnt that ussually when you live in the same house.
And i would like to hear your dutch i think its really said you try to bring everyone down.

Majin_Mush
01-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Chris this is the biggest lie I ever heard.
Majin Bush is my brother...
He bought the Phoenix Helmet from Taikun and the Shield he traded for his RoS.
Please stop these lies. He never stole a Mithrill. We made 1 when the alchemy was still there. I got MY Mithrill from Zoe...
Stop these lies OK?

foxyrain
01-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Yes, Majin Mush received his Mithril from me. I traded an HSOD in trade center in Bomboria for the Mith.

--Chris--
01-08-2004, 08:45 PM
No, this was _MY_ mithril I lent Argosax or something then he scammed it (can't recall the exact situation.) I got hold of his house keys some how and threatened to take his phoenix equipment if he didn't return it ;p He did return it afterwards though. This was also quite a long time ago, for all I know he's changed now but I still don't like him very much <3

Khallos_2k2
01-08-2004, 08:50 PM
...So much for no more mudslinging...
Remember what this thread is about, please.

GoZelda
01-08-2004, 08:57 PM
Hm-hm...

Rhynor/Majin. If you had to choose between two languages to learn, namely English and Spanish, which would be more likely to choose? To most common one. English. So that's why Dutch -> English. Besides, if Chris's English > yours, then he 'is' > then you, because he's spanish or something :|

Majin_Mush
01-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Erm..
What do you mean :confused:

Satrek2000
01-08-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Majin_Mush
What do you mean :confused:

I'm afraid I didn't fully grasp the last sentence either

Majin_Mush
01-09-2004, 09:22 AM
chris you know you are lieing and i dont like it.

foxyrain
01-09-2004, 01:28 PM
Post is closed now -