PDA

View Full Version : The day for a vote has come.

Muha_builder
01-06-2004, 09:59 PM
I will keep it simple.
A decission has to be made about the future of Dustari.
Do we continue like it was before Padren and Zoe became King and Queen that obviously mean that Tseng would be king once again.Or de we want to continue the path that we are following now with Padren and Zoe.
Only dustarian votes will be counted (when you vote please state your rank and nickname)
Please dont start entire descussions just say Padren/Zoe or Tseng the votes will be counted in this post (see below)
Forum-accless people can pm me on graal i will put there votes in here now and then.
I Majin Bush,Cardinal casts my vote for Padren/Zoe.

Forum-account-less-peoples-votes.

Snow Bladestream,sailor,ZerO_mavrick casts his vote for Padren and Zoe.

, Jiro,Citizen,XxDarkrazorxX casts his vote for Padren and Zoe.

Nicodemus Xan,Wanderer,Ag0ny casts his vote for Padren and Zoe

Rhynor Bush,Knight,Majin_Mush casts his vote for Padren and Zoe

Delta Kojima,Deacon,GSUS_OwNzZ casts his vote for Padren and Zoe

Raziel,Duke,venmyrevil_lord_sparda casts his vote for Padren and Zoe

Tseng
-------
Padren/Zoe
-------------

Knumb
01-06-2004, 10:02 PM
Cavalier Asht Knumb, and I cast my vote for Padren.

Mousefuzz
01-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Anastasia Sagesun Talisan , Princess
Casts vote for Padren and Zoe

Khallos_2k2
01-06-2004, 10:15 PM
Ambassador Khallos Venmyr of (Dustari)
Padren and Zoe

IamFlinder
01-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Driken Sagesun, Field Marshal.
Zoe/padren..

AngelDevoid_3-7
01-06-2004, 10:24 PM
Etheral Knight Elchoir Drannor (Dustari)

Padren/Zoe

Shaman_King
01-06-2004, 10:26 PM
I gotta go with Padren and Zoe

Swordsman Musashi Kojima (Dustari) :)

thelostviking
01-06-2004, 10:54 PM
Citizen Erik Smith:
I like tseng but i prefer zoe / padren because if tsengs inactivity.

GryffonDurime
01-06-2004, 11:48 PM
I, Chancellor Gryffon Durime, cast my vote for Padren/Zoe

Craigus
01-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Craigus Sagesun Talisan, Duke

Padren & Zoe

REW_darklink200
01-07-2004, 12:31 AM
I vote for Padren and Zoe.

foxyrain
01-07-2004, 01:09 AM
As stated in the beginning, this thread is not open to other kingdoms or nonDustarians. Therefore, all posts will be deleted that are not Dustarian.

Lance
01-07-2004, 01:55 AM
If I do not publicise this silly vote, do you expect everyone to read it? Don't be foolish. Votes matter not, anyway.

foxyrain
01-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Lance
If I do not publicise this silly vote, do you expect everyone to read it? Don't be foolish. Votes matter not, anyway.

:)

I guess like you feel about Dustari people? Nothing matters but your title?

ZanderX
01-07-2004, 05:25 AM
Sheesh, did you people even have a vote when I was King?

How things have progressed.

--Chris--
01-07-2004, 05:47 AM
Wow, I'd like a valid reason why my response was erased otherwise your moderation status may be in question Padren ^-^

Lance
01-07-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

They're being nice and doing it after-the-fact.

I'm already gone, it would seem.

MarkB
01-07-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

No, I left for a week for personal reasons. (First time my mom got sick), and I come back and someone made up a line of garbage to Stefan and I was removed and replaced with someone who never set foot on kingdoms before.:rolleyes:

Satrek2000
01-07-2004, 07:16 AM
I will not vote till I know all the facts - what exactly happened and how. While people may accuse me of whatever they feel apropriate, this is not because I'd support Tseng. However, it's also not because I support Padren/Zoe. The point is that I care for Dustari and what happens to it. Any kind of mud-fighting will hurt it. Dustari is a monarchy, and as such, people don't have a vote. Certainly, ooc everyone is free to speak their minds, but sometimes the "mob" doesn't know what's really good for them. With that, I referr to the discussion in the other thread which in my eyes hasn't been finished yet.
Now let me ask a question: why can you not find a royal way to deal with this? Padren and Zoe remain King and Queen, while Tseng gets the rank of an Archduke or something, is treated accordingly, and you work together to improve Dustari. Don't start like some people did, that the one or the other does not deserve respect, lost it or whatever. If you don't show respect towards someone who in your eyes doesn't deserve it, then you're not better than them.
Always remember, it's just a game. If you're willing to jeopardize a friendship because a friend of your's supports someone you don't support, you should really take a step back and think about it. After all, all you're ruling are bits and bytes.
I like Padren, Tseng and Zoe (alphabetical order), and I like to concider all of them friends of mine - unless anyone wishes to disagree. And I don't see how this cause would be served by bashing or intriguing.
Think about it, that's what I beg you to do.

As far as I can tell, my wife and my brother-in-law will agree with me.

Archmage Satrek Horn-Sagesun

LordZen
01-07-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by --Chris--
Wow, I'd like a valid reason why my response was erased otherwise your moderation status may be in question Padren ^-^

Eh probably because they only wanted votes for replies, but now its kinda starting to turn into a discussion so i dunno!

busyrobot
01-07-2004, 07:40 AM
@ Chris: read zoe's post.

Enough mudslinging was done on the last thread to last this debacle it's lifetime.

When we closed that one, I didn't even try to get the last word in, about the lies tseng spread, the ones he accuses me of lying.(I never told a single person he resigned, the fellow he talked to asked if tseng gave up, and has tseng said to me, he held no resentment and was on tag as a Lord with a global tag and being friendly, we hoped it would last. I even told Stefan, we removed him against his will and without him knowing how, he said 'good ok', and that is all I will say about this here.)

Now, since the question was posed 'can a monarchy vote' - we voted when Tseng/Kamuii took power, we voted when Kamuii stepped down and Tseng took power, we are voting now too.

1) We are a group of rpers, players who pay to play this game and have a say in things when people are negligent over a long number of months.

2) A real monarchy doesn't vote, but it doesn't have a rank tree system with built in protections for kings either when nearly every person in the kingdom revolts.

So we vote:

Now, please, start a new thread to voice WHY you feel how you feel, this thread is so people in dustari, SHOW what they feel.

I support Zoe deleting your post Chris, this is not a mudslinging thread, and it should stay on topic with voting.

I am leaving the opinion posts in for now, just so people see there is no grand conspiracy of post deletion, and also because Satrek was rather thoughtful.

--Chris--
01-07-2004, 09:18 AM
Mudslinging? Did you even read it?

Muha_builder
01-07-2004, 09:30 AM
Please dont start a entire discussion here.
Tseng and seriously when you see all those votes you say this?
What kind of king would you be if you wouldnt even lisent to the voice of the majority of dustari. *sighs*
Its clear that your trying to your trying to get your kingship back even trough a majority of dustarians doesnt want you too.
Keep the votes coming you guys and for all those who voted thank you.
This thread was intended only for voting of Dustarians- Please no discussion in this thread.

Satrek2000
01-07-2004, 01:54 PM
I didn't mean to start a discussion - I was explaining why I voted the way I did.

foxyrain
01-07-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by --Chris--
Mudslinging? Did you even read it?

Chris, this thread was begun as a voting thread for Dustari voting only. There was an original request of no discussion.

Thankyou

Zoe Sagesun Talisan
Queen of Dustari

--Chris--
01-07-2004, 03:25 PM
That's pretty unfair :) Making an unjust vote/poll then taking out post which disagree to it? I don't see how posting my opinion is against any rules so I'll just state my opinion again. Not like it should pose a threat to your "oh so great" leading abilities in comparison to Tseng's, right?

This vote is unjust and silly. First of all it was made after he was removed giving ya'll an advantage, other than that the majority of the votes I've seen are newbies and yourselves (newly appointed King,Queen,Princess,Prince and whatnot.) Not all members have access to the forums and anyone can get a group of friends or newbies unaware of what Tseng is capable of and only hearing your side of the story to vote. You can add people to Dustari just to vote, remove people that support him while he can't do alike. People outside of Dustari should have just as much say because of some of the advantages you have mentioned above and because they also see what he does whether or not they are in the kingdom.

Tseng hasn't actually acknowledged this, nor should anyone else of/in his position and/or standards for reasons above and others soon to be mentioned. I'm positive if he wanted he could get many votes, but like I said before; he shouldn't acknowledge this and if he did you'd see people like Calani supporting him by now. The kingdom was taken illegally and Tseng obviously isn't going to waste his time to find supporters because it will totally eliminate his beliefs, it's like saying; "Alright, let's put everything I believe aside and make a (unjust) simple poll to settle a complex situation."

Edit: This is such a poor, cheap excuse to justify the wrong you've done.

Edit: Don't try to use your newly appointed moderator status corruptly to your advantage :)

Woah, one last edit: How do you make a poll when the other party (Tseng) didn't even agree to it's creation nor policies then expect him and others to shut up and agree with it and it's existance? This poll is so faulted, how can it prove a valid point?

Note: Not starting conversation in the thread - just posting the facts and why this should not even exist.

thelostviking
01-07-2004, 03:38 PM
Is it in chris nature to bug everyone x.x?

foxyrain
01-07-2004, 03:40 PM
Chris... one more time, open a thread for comments and please leave this thread for the voting of Dustarians.

Thankyou :)

Muha_builder
01-07-2004, 03:46 PM
This thread was intended only for voting of Dustarians- Please no discussion in this thread.

Chris, I clearly stated twice that this thread was intended only for voting dustarians and not for discussions. I asked Zoe to remove any messages of non dustarians wanting to start a discussion and she did. If you feel offended because of your lack of trust in me, this is following the rules. All voters were recruited during the period that tseng ruled and trust me all people had the
same opinion during that time of Tseng's rule. I understand you want to stick up for your friend but please do that in another thread. Thank you

GoZelda
01-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Tseng 4 lyf

Hey funny, after i posted this is got a (Dutch) message from Majin Bush, this was what it ment:
'You couldn't leave it, couldn't you? Get that message out of that thread'

Guess Chris is right <3

Lance
01-07-2004, 08:48 PM
Um, guys. You're not listening.

A pathetic vote after-the-fact does not matter.

It's too late. You already betrayed me, and my trust. You are now going for the feel-good vote, which is worthless. It does nothing. It makes you feel good, and that is all.

I like how every single worthless one of your traitor camp enjoys twisting my words. Since I say a vote doesn't matter, you twist that to 'Dustari does not matter' somehow. You are pathetic.

GoZelda
01-07-2004, 08:52 PM
You for lyf anyway though.

syltburk
01-07-2004, 09:12 PM
GO TSENG, i wanted revolution but know im on hes side ;).

foxyrain
01-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Um, guys. You're not listening.

A pathetic vote after-the-fact does not matter.

It's too late. You already betrayed me, and my trust. You are now going for the feel-good vote, which is worthless. It does nothing. It makes you feel good, and that is all.

I like how every single worthless one of your traitor camp enjoys twisting my words. Since I say a vote doesn't matter, you twist that to 'Dustari does not matter' somehow. You are pathetic.

This is no "feel good vote" as you put it, but rather another attempt to convince you of the truth at hand by Dustarians. Deal with the fact that you betrayed the trust of those who were your friends by not acting upon your promises.

By the way, you are the one that absented himself for months, not we. Did that say you care? I think not. ERA seemed more important than Dustari. Now, when you have been threatened, you suddenly want it back. If not threatened, you would have continued your bordom with Kingdoms. So twist your little excuses, Tseng...and weave your tales of betrayal, but the fact remains, the only thing important to you is power and title.....

Zoe Sagesun Talisan
Queen of Dustari

Lance
01-07-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by foxyrain

This is no "feel good vote" as you put it, but rather another attempt to convince you of the truth at hand by Dustarians. Deal with the fact that you betrayed the trust of those who were your friends by not acting upon your promises.

It's not a feel-good vote? Only naturally would you say that - perhaps you even have deluded yourself into believing it. That's irrelevant, though. I have identified it for what it is, and it shall be duly noted.

Not acting upon my promises? Then, explain please how the three days immediately preceding the abuse of a kingdom-gui bug to remove me, I was naught but active, responsive, speaking with my kingdom, everything you accused me of not doing. That looks like acting on them, to me. Beyond that, it should be noted that every minute I spent online, you and Padren spent insulting, accusing, and making insinuations about me. Did I remove you and all of your supporters? No, I'm above that. However, you and Padren are not, as has been illustrated by my removal, as well as those who have indicated support for me. . . . .

Muha_builder
01-07-2004, 09:27 PM
A feel good vote?,well i cant speak for others but i dont have anything to feel bad about :) this vote is just to make sure people will stop having the illusion that padren and zoe decided to remove you because they were power hungry, like you said.

Lance
01-07-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Muha_builder
A feel good vote?,well i cant speak for others but i dont have anything to feel bad about :) this vote is just to make sure people will stop having the illusion that padren and zoe decided to remove you because they were power hungry, like you said.

-My supporters were removed from Dustari
-This poll is 'Dustari-only'
->Do the math.

Muha_builder
01-07-2004, 09:30 PM
What supporters? You dont mean those 3 angloumes who left and joined Cresent pirates?

foxyrain
01-07-2004, 09:37 PM

-My supporters were removed from Dustari
-This poll is 'Dustari-only'
->Do the math.

Your supporters? One person was removed from Dustari after your removal and that was Calani. She was readded as a Lady rather than elder. Are you telling me you had only one supporter?

:)

"Not acting upon my promises? Then, explain please how the three days immediately preceding the abuse of a kingdom-gui bug to remove me, I was naught but active, responsive, speaking with my kingdom, everything you accused me of not doing. That looks like acting on them, to me. Beyond that, it should be noted that every minute I spent online, you and Padren spent insulting, accusing, and making insinuations about me. Did I remove you and all of your supporters? No, I'm above that. However, you and Padren are not, as has been illustrated by my removal, as well as those who have indicated support for me. . . . ."

Do you mean to tell me it took you six to 8 months to finally decide you better act on something so you came on tag for 1 1/2 hours one Saturday? 3 Days in a six month period takes care of all the absence? You have too many excuses for inefficiency!

Zoe Sagesun Talisan
Queen of Dustari

busyrobot
01-07-2004, 09:47 PM
If anyone left dustari in the 3 or 4 days prior to tseng's removal, I say, vote. Feel free to, it seems kinda sad tseng has no votes anyway, maybe it would cheer him up.

As for the allegation that we removed anyone, sorry - didn't happen. Two people left that I know of, Knightress and her irl son, who uses nick Myth I believe.

Calani was going to leave, but I talked her into staying for the moment.

Now, as you show no respect for how this thread is supposed to be moderated, I again say, don't post BS here.

Secondly, you have been spreading lies that dustari was behind you and such, and we grabbed power unjustly.
This thread/vote is to dispell the delusion you hold, at least to those who you spread it to, if not to yourself.

I made a thread for BS, The Out House Thread.

bash me here please:

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50238

Quote something here, copy it, and paste it into a new post on that new thread, any stupid or mindless posts, by people who want to vent but don't bother to read, will be deleted from this point forward.

7 posts that were made after this post, that were not votes, have been deleted - even the nice ones.

Majin_Mush
01-08-2004, 07:15 PM
And indeed *Tseng this is a Dustari Only vote because thats what it is about. The people outside of Dusatri can't decide if they still want you in Dustari. You may have Friends, but we don't want you in Dustari because you weren't online much and also not much on tag.

The Dustarians suffer and the people outside of Dustari don't!
Do you understand this? It doesn't seems like you do.
Well let me make it clear.

THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF DUSTARI AIN'T SUFFERING BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT A GOOD KING, BUT WE ARE!

But we are, ok?
With Padren and Zoe we will not.
And if there are any people in Dustari who do think we will suffer because you are gone: Why don't you leave Dustari?
Or just give Padren and Zoe time to show what they can do.

I'm already confinced they are the best.

MarkB
01-09-2004, 12:17 AM
Keep Dustari's comments though alright. I mean afterall, these boards are for Dustari only.:rolleyes:

LordZen
01-09-2004, 01:14 AM
no i think he just hasnt seen the new ones yet.

I had a good pro-padren post and now I dont even know if Tseng saw my reply to his reply X_X

Python523
01-09-2004, 09:42 AM
This post is meanlingless, especially since even if the vote was in Lance's favor, it would do nothing. The only thing this posts serves as is a breeding ground for arguements =|