PDA

View Full Version : New Alliances

busyrobot
01-05-2004, 05:54 PM
The Aran of the Forest, abondoned our long standing alliance late in the previous night.

Leaving us with no room for further negotiations with the elven nation, we have looked to other shores for more steadfast allies, and offically sanctioned the long standing friendship between Zormite, Dustari, and Kurenai Joukai with a three kingdom alliance.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
01-05-2004, 06:05 PM
How about it's given a name then? Western Alliance? (although this was used before..)

GoZelda
01-05-2004, 11:08 PM
The KJDZP alliance...
Of the Graalopean Union, or United Kingdoms!
Or just the Alliance of allied allies.

--Chris--
01-05-2004, 11:44 PM
Actually some idiot unallied you from Forest first to attack me ;p I don't really mind though, I want Forest to not really have much to do with other kingdoms when revived. Hehe, like my own little RP community - neutral to all cause I don't really care about anyone elses policies and would prefer to not allie nor cause trouble.

LordZen
01-06-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Evil_Lord_Sparda
How about it's given a name then? Western Alliance? (although this was used before..)

Actually that was the Eastern Alliance.

Besdies, only Dustari and the Zormite Republic are to the West.

thesaiyan
01-06-2004, 04:46 AM
Triple Entante? :cool:

GoZelda
01-06-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by --Chris--
Hehe, like my own little RP community - neutral to all cause I don't really care about anyone elses policies and would prefer to not allie nor cause trouble.
Like Crescent Pirates, you faking faker.

--Chris--
01-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Actually I was always that way even though allied with Dustari ;p

GoZelda
01-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Evil_Lord_Sparda
The Alliance of New Leaders - all the original leaders aren't in charge anymore

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-10-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda

The Alliance of New Leaders - all the original leaders aren't in charge anymore
The rebirth? Or the Reborn Alliance?

gravator
01-10-2004, 10:13 PM
I might go to forest, I'm the peaceful "mind my own bussiness" type anyways, and i'm always eager to help a fellow Kingdom member at the drop of a hat.

Being that i don't level up so much as these powerplayers, I mean what's the point of it? if you can take on any lord by yourself and win, your stong enough, No need to impress anyone else ever.

Just tell me all the rules and guidelines and i'll work hard to be a loyal follower. =D