PDA

View Full Version : Unholy nation problem

axman36
01-05-2004, 12:24 AM
it keeps on saying someones name has hacked on leaving me to reconnect or open server list, I tried recconect, but it didn't work, I need help

D1ce2
01-05-2004, 12:27 AM
What do you mean, be specific.

sYnergy247
01-05-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by D1ce2
What do you mean, be specific.

He's banned...and a *****, trying to get out of it.

axman36
01-05-2004, 01:42 AM
what did I do?

haunter
01-05-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by axman36
what did I do?

You got banned.

DarkShadows_Legend
01-05-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by axman36
what did I do?
You or someone else probably used a trainer on your account.
If you still have no clue what happened then you should talk to Spark910 or Moon God.

Lyndzey
01-05-2004, 02:35 AM
Did you try using one of those auto-D programs?

DIABLO2099
01-05-2004, 03:27 AM
Forum PM me your problem, I will be able to help you.

WHIPENIE4
01-05-2004, 11:37 PM
x.x Sometimes on RC a message pops up that says something about the use of an illegal weapon, I've seen people NOT check it out and just ban which is stupid because sometimes its just the ISP, but its ment there because Graal suspects illegal usage of trainers, etc. but yea. back to my little words.

You we're banned because a staff member must of seen you hack/cheat, because they aren't allowed to go by player word, they must see you themselves. yea.

DIABLO2099
01-05-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4
x.x Sometimes on RC a message pops up that says something about the use of an illegal weapon, I've seen people NOT check it out and just ban which is stupid because sometimes its just the ISP, but its ment there because Graal suspects illegal usage of trainers, etc. but yea. back to my little words.

You we're banned because a staff member must of seen you hack/cheat, because they aren't allowed to go by player word, they must see you themselves. yea.
I believe that message pops up when there is a toweapons command clientsided in a level and there is a player who executes the script. They get disconnected and the message is displayed in RC.

D1ce2
01-06-2004, 01:30 AM
Hahaha I love this guy. Hacking and then lieing:D

WHIPENIE4
01-06-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by D1ce2
Hahaha I love this guy. Hacking and then lieing:D

theres always an excuse. heres a few i got when i was GP on classic.

"My account got hacked, i didn't hack, they did it"
even though the "hacked" account IP is nearly the same as the Trial

"I didn't hack Mr.X is just holding a grudge" sometimes it is the case, but then you need to look at flags, if it says wall hacking or god mode not much you can do x.x

or the good old "my friend did it" excuse

zell12
01-06-2004, 03:22 AM
That is a script added by stefan long ago. Don't even pay attention to it as it is not always accurate. Rather, ask the player what he is doing and if he executed any items in the past minute or so, if so what ones... and check them out. Macke sure they have image names and have CORRECT SCRIPTING for the toweapons or addweapon command. One of the command lines make it disconnect the player if he uses it...

Anyway, I don't fully understand, but I think that is what happened... Or did UN try to make a script? :rolleyes:

zell12
01-06-2004, 03:24 AM

theres always an excuse. heres a few i got when i was GP on classic.

"My account got hacked, i didn't hack, they did it"
even though the "hacked" account IP is nearly the same as the Trial

"I didn't hack Mr.X is just holding a grudge" sometimes it is the case, but then you need to look at flags, if it says wall hacking or god mode not much you can do x.x

or the good old "my friend did it" excuse
Other players cannot use trainers to move your xy, or change anything to your character... I think they can only make images and stuff appear or something... Not sure. But even if his friend did it, it's his own fault. heh

protagonist
01-06-2004, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by zell12

Other players cannot use trainers to move your xy, or change anything to your character... I think they can only make images and stuff appear or something... Not sure. But even if his friend did it, it's his own fault. heh
There are ways to change other players XY theoretically. However, I'm hardly going to discuss them here. In any case, nobody has done it yet.

zell12
01-06-2004, 05:32 AM
Thats impossable to do that unless you had some how decoded all the code from the client using some sort of super trojan leet hax program... But honestly, who would spend all that time, just to change someones position? lol

WHIPENIE4
01-06-2004, 09:15 AM
i ment his friend went on his account but yea. thats sharing so BAN BAN BAN

DIABLO2099
01-06-2004, 11:07 PM
i ment his friend went on his account but yea. thats sharing so BAN BAN BAN
What about when they get their parents on? That is probably the most amusing attempt of a lie I have seen.

WHIPENIE4
01-06-2004, 11:37 PM
I know. Hello I have payed good money for my son or daughters account, I wish for it to be unbanned or i will be contacting my lawyer....

Well sir, you're daughter has been doing odd things with her camera you bought her and has quite a dirty mouth. You do a great Job raising her

SingleChance
01-06-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by DIABLO2099

What about when they get their parents on? That is probably the most amusing attempt of a lie I have seen.

same here

haunter
01-06-2004, 11:48 PM
I know. Hello I have payed good money for my son or daughters account, I wish for it to be unbanned or i will be contacting my lawyer....

Well sir, you're daughter has been doing odd things with her camera you bought her and has quite a dirty mouth. You do a great Job raising her

I remember when I jailed somebody on Rudora for hacking. (I think it was me... Might've been Carramaena, doesnt matte...) Anyway her "Father" PMed me explaining to me how she was crying that she was in jail, and that she didn't know what she was doing, and all this other stuff... I was quite convinced that it actually was her father just by how the sentences were worded and stuff... But still, who knows... In the end she served her sentence... ;P

D1ce2
01-07-2004, 12:07 AM
O-god crying over a game that is the lowest :o

protagonist
01-07-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Thats impossable to do that unless you had some how decoded all the code from the client using some sort of super trojan leet hax program... But honestly, who would spend all that time, just to change someones position? lol

Untrue. Alot simpler.

axman36
01-11-2004, 07:30 PM
it says I hacked, the only I should be banned for is being pked by this guuy at the pk center and then going back in before he could leave and then poking him again, and Ive been doing that like 5 times

Darlene159
01-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Discussing bans is against forum rules, talk to the admins on the PW please, or through other means, thanks

WHIPENIE4
01-11-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Darlene159
Discussing bans is against forum rules, talk to the admins on the PW please, or through other means, thanks

psst. hes banned, he can't talk to the admin/manager/whatever. You could give him the name so he can Forum PM them

DIABLO2099
01-12-2004, 04:27 AM
DIABLO2099 and/or NeoJenova.