PDA

View Full Version : Revolution

syltburk
01-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Revolution is fact, i have bringed some might soldiers to fight with me against the king to bring him down, trusted to Lance we will meet with honor,

when the night falls Dustari wont be peaceful, if they dont show up we will easily take over Dustari.

Khallos_2k2
01-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by syltburk
Revolution is fact, i have bringed some might soldiers to fight with me against the king to bring him down.

Eh? Thats just being cruel to the English language.
Bring Dustari down? Whatever.

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Might soldiers? What are you going to do, hire TBC (i.e. PKers) like Nighthawks did?

Satrek2000
01-03-2004, 07:14 PM
In my opinion, wars and such should be mutual - ooc, that is. Make an apointment for a battle at a given place and time, fitting for european as well as american players, then we can talk about it.
Also, you'll never change a kingdom by force. The issues about our king will be solved internally.

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-03-2004, 07:36 PM
Satrek's mostly right, even though that's not what we did with the nighthawks (however, they weren't a kingdom).
It's my personal opinion that guilds shouldn't be allowed to interact with kingdoms, especially not in fighting. Those guilds that really want to roleplay should be given small land, like you could make a new map with say five islands on them, and they could be...ok, wait, no, this belongs in Suggestions forum. Anyway. Kingdoms w/ kingdoms, guilds w/ guilds.

GryffonDurime
01-04-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Satrek2000

Also, you'll never change a kingdom by force. The issues about our king will be solved internally.

Tell that to Ackbar.