PDA

View Full Version : New King of Forest

angeldevoid000
01-03-2004, 03:47 AM
I tried this in Forest thread but Chris took it down so I am doing it here.

Due to lack of leadership, I propose to be King of Forest.
I would rule,and govern her, and respect highly her beauty and honor. For by my hand, Forest will be known as a kingdom of power and fairness...

So ponder on the thought and vote for me Tecumseh Ace Cump
The New King of Forest

Qwert616
01-03-2004, 03:53 AM
There is a reason why Chris took it down. :)

Lance
01-03-2004, 03:55 AM
Chris is working on revitalizing Forest - I'd advise waiting until his plan unfolds before trying for such a thing.

--Chris--
01-03-2004, 05:58 AM
Haha this is so pathetic too ;p

bo0ey
01-03-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by --Chris--
No offense Chris, but if you had taken care of the
kingdom well, people (like tec) wouldn't be trying
to take command over the kingdom to make it better....

--Chris--
01-03-2004, 10:59 AM
You weren't around when I "took care of the kingdom better" -_-

I prefer it like this than at the same standard of some other kingdoms at this point of time :)

Satrek2000
01-03-2004, 12:20 PM
No offense Tec, but aren't you member of KJ? You aren't even in Forest, and I think that high-ranked titles should be worked , not voted for. While I don't know what exactly it is that Chris is planning, I trust that he knows what he is doing, and ursurping him won't do anyone any good...

syltburk
01-03-2004, 12:39 PM
I think Chris could have gotten members if he wanted to, HE JUST DONT WANT TO, as he already said.

No offense but Chris is the leader and the a really god RolePlayer.

I remember when I used to tryout for Forest and i knew nothing about RolePlaying and i really badly wanted to be a Forestian :(

But im better at RP know, but my English suck :D

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-03-2004, 04:11 PM
chris, chris, he's our man! If he can't do it, tec...err...can't!

DenoriZakarum
01-03-2004, 04:42 PM
Denori for king of dustari ;)

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-03-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by DenoriZakarum

Ruatha for king of Buttered Toast ;)

GoZelda
01-03-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee

Ruatha for king of Buttered Toast ;)
Tseng for being supreme overlord of the human race

While i secretly pull the strings from behind

deman1171
01-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by syltburk
I think Chris could have gotten members if he wanted to, HE JUST DONT WANT TO, as he already said.

No offense but Chris is the leader and the a really god RolePlayer.

I remember when I used to tryout for Forest and i knew nothing about RolePlaying and i really badly wanted to be a Forestian :(

But im better at RP know, but my English suck :D
I agree, chris has many plans for forest, and actually plans on it having roleplay.
Oh, and that's great news, i'm learning more too, i just keep roleplaying and i learn more.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
01-03-2004, 10:35 PM

Yes, Denori for king....
Once he pays me back ~80 diamonds. :)

GoZelda
01-03-2004, 11:19 PM
Yeah, maybe that'll make them stop steal ships.

And make them RP.

DenoriZakarum
01-04-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by GoZelda

Yeah, maybe that'll make them stop steal ships.

And make them RP. Im a great rper, just, my thiveing intentions are a little high ;)

sYnergy247
01-04-2004, 03:12 AM
Im a great rper, just, my thiveing intentions are a little high ;)

omfg u stole my boat the "S.S. Clean the poop de" the ck got cut out :P

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-04-2004, 03:45 AM
Is it just me, or is Syenergy predestined to be the high overlord of the graalian universe?

--Chris--
01-04-2004, 05:41 AM
mmm...I'm enjoying all this hype and faith you guys have in me <3 for all

Hehe, looks like I may have to raise the member limit a bit over 100 x.x

Hehe, hopefully everything would be sorted out soon :)

Splke
01-04-2004, 05:42 AM
First - I wonder how long it took Tec to write this

Second - Its Aran, not King. And I doubt itd be a kingdom of fairness.

Third - Sorry for reviving the thread... somewhat

Ziro_Vitrudestec
01-04-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Splke

Second - Its Aran, not King. And I doubt itd be a kingdom of fairness.

Actually, it's called "king" no matter what kingdom you're referring to and what the sex of the king is. It's like...special terms for Graal's kingdoms. Each RP group is a kingdom, and each kingdom leader is a king.

MysticHaste
01-04-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Lance
Chris is working on revitalizing Forest - I'd advise waiting until his plan unfolds before trying for such a thing.

Once again, Lance/Tseng Saves me time and says what I think, I am just posting to show my support is here for Chris, Can't wait for Forest to come back and show its true colors.

From what I hear Chris has more plans for Forest than you could possibly concieve.

I Just think this is a sad attempt to claw your way into 'power' Those hungry for power usually hang themselves with the cord rather than plugging it in the socket.

:p :)

TripleE
01-06-2004, 09:40 PM
I believe it is pathetic that you havent done anything active in your kingdom, or even appointed a temporary leader who can still help the kingdom function.

Originally posted by MysticHaste

From what I hear Chris has more plans for Forest than you could possibly concieve.

I Just think this is a sad attempt to claw your way into 'power' Those hungry for power usually hang themselves with the cord rather than plugging it in the socket.

:p :)
I havent herd anything about big plans. But I think it is a good developer so i hope on seeing some kiongdom items, and mayeb some improvements to the island itself.

And it is not a sad attempt. Chris is afriad to lose his kingdom so of course he would delete it. Chris is probably the one who is power hungry. I asked him to let his island have a small area like samuari does for NightHawks, and he said no because it would be something he wouldnt have control of. So this isnt true RP'ing because I always thought a kingdom could rise up and revolt against it's government, but obvisouly it cant.

Nappa
01-06-2004, 10:24 PM
Tseng for being supreme overlord of the human race

While i secretly pull the strings from behind

You stoled my quote :(

GoZelda
01-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Nappa

You stoled my quote :(
No i was quoting you <3

Nappa
01-06-2004, 10:39 PM
No i was quoting you <3

<3

syltburk
01-06-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Nappa

<3

:|

--Chris--
01-07-2004, 12:51 AM
"I believe it is pathetic that you havent done anything active in your kingdom, or even appointed a temporary leader who can still help the kingdom function." <---I tried Laser and James but one account ran out and the other was banned. Also, I had to take rights away from everyone because they kept adding houses and recruiting newbies without my permission. Have you also seen what happened to Tseng and Dustari? :) I'm sure he could have also plan a turn around like me.

"Chris is afriad to lose his kingdom so of course he would delete it. Chris is probably the one who is power hungry."

Of course I'm afraid to lose it, I don't wanna see it turn to thrash after I've put so much work into it. Power hungry? What do I gain?

" asked him to let his island have a small area like samuari does for NightHawks, and he said no because it would be something he wouldnt have control of."

You bleeding imbecile, learn to read, intrerpret, understand before you speak rubbish. I'm against ALL sub-kingdoms PERIOD, I told you if there were to be one it would be another race or so on Forest which I would prefer to have command over in any case as things like this have not worked in the past (refer to: Zurkiba, Brad, Excalibur, Geovanie Legend leading Forest before :) ) As for you; I wouldn't allow you to even join my kingdom, hell anyone that's banned on GK as a matter of fact ;p Haha - what the hell would make you think I would allow YOU to not only make a sub-kingdom on MY island but lead it considering the above? Jeez, the nerve of some people.

TripleE
01-07-2004, 04:42 AM
"I believe it is pathetic that you havent done anything active in your kingdom, or even appointed a temporary leader who can still help the kingdom function." <---I tried Laser and James but one account ran out and the other was banned. Also, I had to take rights away from everyone because they kept adding houses and recruiting newbies without my permission. Have you also seen what happened to Tseng and Dustari? :) I'm sure he could have also plan a turn around like me.

"Chris is afriad to lose his kingdom so of course he would delete it. Chris is probably the one who is power hungry."

Of course I'm afraid to lose it, I don't wanna see it turn to thrash after I've put so much work into it. Power hungry? What do I gain?

" asked him to let his island have a small area like samuari does for NightHawks, and he said no because it would be something he wouldnt have control of."

You bleeding imbecile, learn to read, intrerpret, understand before you speak rubbish. I'm against ALL sub-kingdoms PERIOD, I told you if there were to be one it would be another race or so on Forest which I would prefer to have command over in any case as things like this have not worked in the past (refer to: Zurkiba, Brad, Excalibur, Geovanie Legend leading Forest before :) ) As for you; I wouldn't allow you to even join my kingdom, hell anyone that's banned on GK as a matter of fact ;p Haha - what the hell would make you think I would allow YOU to not only make a sub-kingdom on MY island but lead it considering the above? Jeez, the nerve of some people.

Learn this, instead of trying to make yourself sound like a hardass. When I asked you if I could make a sub island, you didnt even give me a chance to explain you already said no. Why would I place a sub island on an Elvan island, if I was going to be like samuari fighter? And I dont know why would wouldnt let me in my kingdom. You and I used to be cool,lol I was even in your kingdom on 3 of my accounts. Then lydnzey got control of samuari and she asked me to join I said yes, and you asked why I left, and again ignored my response and reasoning for leaving. You think you are like superior to the players and me. Your not. Your obvisouly obsessed with the little power you have. Poor Guy. And Tseng decided to leave did he not?I think he was a fine leader. And I was banned for a reason, which was resolved. So the ban has been forgotten, no harm was done. And it wasnt a serious ban either, so careful on what you type.

narkotic
01-07-2004, 05:09 AM
I don't know about all of you, but I am seeing a pattern that isn't exactly very comforting.

So a number of the self-proclaimed 'hardcore roleplayers' feel that they can retain that title despite their ignorance to a whole part of the player base? So all the roleplaying is restricted to Kingdoms, and all the other kiddies can run along and play?

To be honest, a true roleplayer would see a lot of potential in these clans, or rogue organizations. The Nighthawks might not be the best example of this, of course. Their origins were as a PK group, and they seemed to be non-sanctioned by their patron kingdom when they needed it the most. Of course, anything to avoid potential war amongst kingdoms....

If a clan has an interesting roleplaying theme, and they somehow try to fit themselves within a Kingdom's storyline, then I don't see why that kingdom shouldn't recognize this organization in roleplay, and somehow incorporate them into their own storylines, events, etc. Such a thing would bring more unity among the playerbase, and you'd spread your roleplaying influence amongst more players by doing so, therefore helping to strengthen this roleplaying community with fresh blood and greater numbers.

I will take the Crescent Pirates for an example here. The heirarchy has the Governor as the 'king' or top rank. Below him are the Captains, and each captain has their own ship. Now, each ship has its own name. These ship names could easily become the names of 'clans' if so chosen, since they are individual groups, each with its own crew, own region on the pirate island that they set their houses, etc. In roleplaying, such differences could end up in some interesting situations, such as a crew going renegate and breaking off from the Crescent Pirates, etc. All Rp of course.

Anyway, I just find it rather silly to be called excellent roleplayers and to say you want to be ignorant to the vast majority of the player base. While you might have fun roleplaying within your own group, how does that help the community move forward or grow?

--Chris--
01-07-2004, 05:42 AM
"Learn this, instead of trying to make yourself sound like a hardass. When I asked you if I could make a sub island, you didnt even give me a chance to explain you already said no. Why would I place a sub island on an Elvan island, if I was going to be like samuari fighter?"

It doesn't even have to be on my island - I'd still be against once it's at my expense as it would make me a hypocrite to not liking these things period.

"And I dont know why would wouldnt let me in my kingdom. You and I used to be cool,lol I was even in your kingdom on 3 of my accounts."

You got on my bad side by harrassing me and other staff members on numerous occasions <3

"Then lydnzey got control of samuari and she asked me to join I said yes, and you asked why I left, and again ignored my response and reasoning for leaving."

I gave Lyndzey Samurai :) I don't recall too well, either way I don't think I really cared much hence I ignored your response and reasoning.

"You think you are like superior to the players and me. Your not. Your obvisouly obsessed with the little power you have. Poor Guy."

Irrelevant
lawlim2kewl4skewl

"And Tseng decided to leave did he not?I think he was a fine leader."

No he didn't, read my response in that one thread in the Dustari forums about it. I agree, he was a fine leader - no-one can fit in his shoes.

"And I was banned for a reason, which was resolved. So the ban has been forgotten, no harm was done. And it wasnt a serious ban either, so careful on what you type"

Refer to "You got on my bad side by harrassing me and other staff members on numerous occasions <3"
Note: I'm not refering to your recent attempts to pk me and ruining an event :)

Narkotic guy:

The reason I hate sub-kingdoms and such is because the player-base is too small to have many + fill kingdom members. People can be in both one of these and a kingdom at the same time which = not good if not the respected the kingdom to it. They aren't always neccessarily an "rp group" either, I'd use nighthawks for that example :) I hate to see them attempt to take over an island or so by going on a pk spree or standing on the island while it's abandoned.
Oh, and if one were to get an island - they all would want and quite frankly I wouldn't want to see that happen considering nighthawks island has things that shouldn't be there (refer to booze in shops for around 2 gold coins - booze = rare alchemy item in shops for profitable recipe.)
I agree with you too, I like what CP does but I don't consider that a sub-kingdom or RP group/guild. Forest actually has both humans and elves as it is and different leading categories for each ^-^

narkotic
01-07-2004, 04:34 PM
I was just using CP as an example; there is actually potential there for a subguild situation, although I'm sure no one will ever see it.

It's the very nature of being a pirate, if you ask me. The captains are the leaders, a governor, someone of a landlubber state, wouldn't be the leader of such a band of people. I dunno, I view the Crescent Pirates as more of an alliance than an actual kingdom. A pirate wasn't a nationality, a race, a kingdom. It was a name for people who did dasterdly things on the sea.

I agree that the player base is small. It is one of the smallest ones I've seen for an MMO. It also seems at times that the small player base has already outgrown many of the areas that are in the game. There are crowds in specific areas, mostly because there's really isn't a better spot to find the particular things that they seek, or the experience they crave.

Random alchemy, heh. I wish there really was such a thing in the real world. There honestly should be static recipes there, just make finding the ingredients random.

I think it'd be great if we had a way to distill certain things in the game. Then we'd be able to make our own alcohol, to sell and such. It'd be great to use different incredients to create different alcohols. Rice makes rice wine, tomatoe would make something disgusting... heh. Of course, they would just be rp items, with a food bonus or such, or negatives like poisoning or disease.

I was just set off about the comment in ignoring all the clans and just recognize the kingdoms. Eventually the population will increase, there's no doubt in my mind about that. The problem in my mind is, the recognition of roleplaying groups that exist NOW should start, to bring further encouragement by the others who do not follow that path. Ignoring them won't help anybody, or help them grow into respectable roleplayers.

You're right in mentioning that these groups would probably want invalid items available on their islands. This is a problem of course, but then again the higher ups authorized it or else it wouldn't be in. I think more restrictions should be put in place about that. But then again, what's more dangerous, some booze or a unique shield or sword that's accessible for their clan only?

I am eager to see what you have planned for the Forest Kingdom, and hope to see it swiftly come and difficulties not be present. Please don't take my comments as hostile, I just have my own views and opinions on the state of RP to date and hope to contribute in my stay here with the Graal community. If my ideas and comments are redundant and have already been said before (as most things are anyway, nobody really has anything unique to mention these days), then I apologize. Perhaps more focus needs to be on them then, if they are repeated so often ;)

Also, please, call me Norm. The username doesn't do me justice, just something common that I've used along my travels in many other MMORPGS.

--Chris--
01-07-2004, 05:00 PM
"You're right in mentioning that these groups would probably want invalid items available on their islands. This is a problem of course, but then again the higher ups authorized it or else it wouldn't be in. "

Stefan didn't inspect the levels I believe, he trust his staff but obviously the Samurai level maker abused this priviledge :)

"think it'd be great if we had a way to distill certain things in the game. Then we'd be able to make our own alcohol, to sell and such. It'd be great to use different incredients to create different alcohols. Rice makes rice wine, tomatoe would make something disgusting... heh. Of course, they would just be rp items, with a food bonus or such, or negatives like poisoning or disease."

Dude you think identically to me <3

"I was just set off about the comment in ignoring all the clans and just recognize the kingdoms. Eventually the population will increase, there's no doubt in my mind about that. The problem in my mind is, the recognition of roleplaying groups that exist NOW should start, to bring further encouragement by the others who do not follow that path. Ignoring them won't help anybody, or help them grow into respectable roleplayers."

The population would have to like multiply itself a couple of times for this to work then there'll be diplomacy problems with so many existing. Encouraging it isn't going to benefit anyone in the future but only cause more trouble with them wanting islands and such. It's better to help the official and current kingdoms grow even if the playerbase was large :) Ignoring them may actually help them grow into better role-players as the official kingdoms (which are already well recognised) should have higher standards and policies they would have to follow =D

"I am eager to see what you have planned for the Forest Kingdom, and hope to see it swiftly come and difficulties not be present. Please don't take my comments as hostile, I just have my own views and opinions on the state of RP to date and hope to contribute in my stay here with the Graal community. If my ideas and comments are redundant and have already been said before (as most things are anyway, nobody really has anything unique to mention these days), then I apologize. Perhaps more focus needs to be on them then, if they are repeated so often"

Thanks Norm, hehe. I like your attitude, you seem like someone that can make it big here ;)

Ziro_Vitrudestec
01-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by narkotic

I will take the Crescent Pirates for an example here. The heirarchy has the Governor as the 'king' or top rank. Below him are the Captains, and each captain has their own ship. Now, each ship has its own name. These ship names could easily become the names of 'clans' if so chosen, since they are individual groups, each with its own crew, own region on the pirate island that they set their houses, etc. In roleplaying, such differences could end up in some interesting situations, such as a crew going renegate and breaking off from the Crescent Pirates, etc. All Rp of course.

FYI, our crews do already have as system of taking a region of land on the island. Each crew has a "town" (whether it just consists of playerhouses, or playerhouses and NPC houses) on the island. And we're working to have some RPing fun with situations of crews having fueds with eachother. However, they're not sub-kingdoms. They make up the kingdom itself. In order for it to be a sub-kingdom, it would mean we have a base set of members besides the crews. Such is not the case. In a sense, you can say the "Crescent Pirates" are the "United Crews of the Crescent Pirate Island" *bomits at that thought* x.x

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec

*bomits at that thought* x.x

*"bomits" at all Ziro's thoughts*

MysticHaste
01-08-2004, 08:31 AM
RP Groups as just an easy way for someone to gain 'power' They're too lazy to earn it in a real kingdom, so they decide to make their own, this is (almost) always the reason RP groups are made, and then they aren't rp groups at all, they're just someone trying to control people because of the little respect they get in a 'real' social sittuation. (Stereotype)

Some (few) leaders are actually out to do well for the game (Chris, Wren) from what I've seen (I don't know Padren or Zoe, so I'm not going to pass judgement.) But rarely this does (and will) occurr.

But hey! Who the f... am I, I play this game too, why should you listen to me? Simple. Don't listen to me, Listen to that little voice called Logic, Just take a second to -Think- about it.

Shaman_King
01-08-2004, 09:13 AM
hey tec its me Musashi ILL SUPPORT U 100 % towards this because i know ur fair and understanding and ummm a lotta other good stuff to lol :grin::whatever:

UNPTWOPWINNER
01-08-2004, 10:48 PM
I'm going to say only this:
Since when do people NOT in Forest get to say what happens in Forest? I'm in Forest and I'm happy and proud to have Chris as leader. I haven't heard any complaints from other Forest(though a Forest on tag is rare right now).

Fact is, Chris has done and continues to do a lot for Forest.

Tec, you're not in Forest, so drop this idea of yours. It won't happen.

Qwert616
01-09-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by UNPTWOPWINNER
I'm going to say only this:
Since when do people NOT in Forest get to say what happens in Forest? I'm in Forest and I'm happy and proud to have Chris as leader. I haven't heard any complaints from other Forest(though a Forest on tag is rare right now).

Yo! I am currently enlisted in the ranks of Forest, and I am not against his leadership. Although, it would be nice to see more members online...

Ziro_Vitrudestec
01-09-2004, 12:37 AM

I guess this is going off topic....but maybe Forest should never recruit again. It'll make a forest membership become like a "rare item". People who can add members (only Chris?) will be offered all these rare items and hundreds of diamonds just to be put into Forest. If I were as much of a jerk as people would like or believe, I would even consider trading leadership of CP for a Forest membership in such a case :O But I guess if Chris has some kind of plans for success of the kingdom, it's kind of hard to have both- membership being as valuable as I suggested while kingdom still being successfull. It's not impossible to do both, but it's unlikely. You would need a bigger playerbase for GK probably.

UNPTWOPWINNER
01-09-2004, 12:43 AM
How can you think Tec would bring members back to their tags? Guy can barely RP, let alone speak english.

I also ask this, do you know what Chris has planned for Forest? If not, you can't really say if Tec would be better...as you can't compare his work(which is none, by the way) to Chris'....but whatever.

Edit:I just read Tec's first post again, trying to find things wrong with it, and this is the one part that popped out.
"Due to lack of leadership,"
Tec...you aren't in Forest, how would you know what's lacking? Exactly, you wouldn't. Chris is barely on tag, true, but what Forest member isn't barely on tag? We're just waiting for our updates to be added. :o

*Edited to fix my mistake :D *

Qwert616
01-09-2004, 12:45 AM

And you think Tec would bring members back to their tags? Guy can barely RP, let alone speak english.

I also ask this, do you know what Chris has planned for Forest? If not, you can't really say if Tec would be better...as you can't compare his work(which is none, by the way) to Chris'....but whatever.

No, I honestly don't. I'm well aware that it takes far more than pretty words to run a kingdom. In this case, all we have been provided with is just that.

Oh, and by the way...by "his leadership" I was referring to Chris, not Tec.

UNPTWOPWINNER
01-09-2004, 12:48 AM
My mistake then. :)

aylad
01-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Shaman_King
hey tec its me Musashi ILL SUPPORT U 100 % towards this because i know ur fair and understanding and ummm a lotta other good stuff to lol :grin::whatever: Well, there's good, solid, intelligent support for tec right there.

Cough.

I happen to think Chris is one heckuva king. I hope he doesn't give up the throne for a long, long time...

zs0
01-12-2004, 12:09 AM

I prefer it like this than at the same standard of some other kingdoms at this point of time :)

You aren't a good Kingdom leader.. I gave you all the names for your ranks, but I had to translate to Elven. YOu said I would get a high rank, and be royalty in the kingdom. And remember what you gave me? The lowest rank, then lied to me about it 5 minutes after we made the deal. Then you kicked me out for arguing..

--Chris--
01-12-2004, 12:16 AM
"You aren't a good Kingdom leader.. I gave you all the names for your ranks, but I had to translate to Elven. YOu said I would get a high rank, and be royalty in the kingdom. And remember what you gave me? The lowest rank, then lied to me about it 5 minutes after we made the deal. Then you kicked me out for arguing.."

Wow, what lies. What more can I expect from someone on my ignore list for over a year.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
01-12-2004, 04:08 AM

Wow, what lies. What more can I expect from someone on my ignore list for over a year.

You havn't had the Graal files deleted/installed in that long? I wish I didn't reformat and had PM conversations from 3 years ago :(

zs0
01-12-2004, 04:16 AM
"You aren't a good Kingdom leader.. I gave you all the names for your ranks, but I had to translate to Elven. YOu said I would get a high rank, and be royalty in the kingdom. And remember what you gave me? The lowest rank, then lied to me about it 5 minutes after we made the deal. Then you kicked me out for arguing.."

Lies my ass. When I can get back on my other computer, I'll post the PM history.. I still have it I think.

Or maybe I delete all those the other day.
I remember I deleted a lot of graal stuff to get more memory..

Anyway, it's not a lie and you know it, you ****ed me over and then lied about it. :\

--Chris--
01-12-2004, 05:35 AM
I put him on ignore - automatic erase of log.

The ranks were made before I was King by Excalibur, I just changed some into english and added new magi ranks in which I got about 2-3 (I think adept, archmage and something else) translated into elvish by him but only because he offered which I found more convienant than going to a website or asking someone else at the time. I never promised him a "royalty rank" but I believe may have stated something similar to "all elven are practically royalty" and gave him a rank within one of the elven categories.
No-one starts off with a high rank in Forest, no-one joins my family - everyone knows how I am with these policies so why believe this crap he's throwing? Also, I recall adding him with a decent rank such as "Elf" rather than "young elf" or so then having to remove him because he cussed members in toguilds or massed something including foul language or so. Haha, I wouldn't believe any log he posts either as I don't have one from having him on ignore so long and any dumb-nut can alter a log - especially a dumn-nut that's known for being a dumbnut and dislikes the person for an unjust reason he supposedly has a log of. That is all.

zs0
01-12-2004, 05:53 AM
I put him on ignore - automatic erase of log.

The ranks were made before I was King by Excalibur, I just changed some into english and added new magi ranks in which I got about 2-3 (I think adept, archmage and something else) translated into elvish by him but only because he offered which I found more convienant than going to a website or asking someone else at the time. I never promised him a "royalty rank" but I believe may have stated something similar to "all elven are practically royalty" and gave him a rank within one of the elven categories.
No-one starts off with a high rank in Forest, no-one joins my family - everyone knows how I am with these policies so why believe this crap he's throwing? Also, I recall adding him with a decent rank such as "Elf" rather than "young elf" or so then having to remove him because he cussed members in toguilds or massed something including foul language or so. Haha, I wouldn't believe any log he posts either as I don't have one from having him on ignore so long and any dumb-nut can alter a log - especially a dumn-nut that's known for being a dumbnut and dislikes the person for an unjust reason he supposedly has a log of. That is all.
Excalibur didn't translate those ranks into Elvish you flaming queer. I did, and before I did it you told me I would be able to get a high rank. Then you let me join as the lowest. I know what happened bud, so don't call me a liar. And if I were to post history, it would be real ***got. I only lie to people I hate, and if I were to post the logs I would be posting to several people, therefore, no lying. You are not worth my time. So end of discussion.

UNPTWOPWINNER
01-12-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by zs0

Excalibur didn't translate those ranks into Elvish you flaming queer. I did, and before I did it you told me I would be able to get a high rank. Then you let me join as the lowest. I know what happened bud, so don't call me a liar. And if I were to post history, it would be real ***got. I only lie to people I hate, and if I were to post the logs I would be posting to several people, therefore, no lying.

Well judging from the name calling, I'd say you hate Chris. If you're willing to lie to people you hate, you're willing to lie about people you hate.

And I'm going to say this again, the people of Forest are happy with Chris as leader. If you aren't in the Kingdom, shut up.

Originally posted by zs0

You are not worth my time. So end of discussion.

Then why did you post in the first place?

:rolleyes:

zs0
01-12-2004, 06:16 AM
Holy ****.. I know what happened. And I don't need to keep on telling you guys..

UNPTWOPWINNER
01-12-2004, 06:29 AM
Then stop posting? :o

Satrek2000
01-12-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by zs0
I did, and before I did it you told me I would be able to get a high rank.

Let me just say this: everyone is able to get a high rank in any kingdom of their choice - the point is that being able to doesn't mean you will get it without effort and dedication.

--Chris--
01-12-2004, 10:09 AM
I repeat:
Excalibur made the ranks before I was King.

Secondly, I don't even believe he has a real log due to his immaturity :) If I recall correctly he put me on ignore after I put him (LAWL WE WONT TALK 2X AS MUCH - U R B HARMIN ME.)

LordZen
01-12-2004, 12:32 PM
How would you know if he put you on ignore if you already had him on ignore? :confused:

MysticHaste
01-12-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by LordZen
How would you know if he put you on ignore if you already had him on ignore? :confused:

When you mass message the name of people who have you on ignore Go red (which I'm sure you know) Chris may have noticed this.

But hey I just assuming here ;)

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-12-2004, 06:55 PM
Then stop posting? :o

--Chris--
01-12-2004, 07:07 PM
MysticHaste is correct <3

LordZen
01-12-2004, 08:59 PM
His name woulda been at the very bottom then. I dont ever highlight into that category lol. Ohwell :D

wait...is there a different way to do mass messages besides shift+click?

zell12
01-12-2004, 09:21 PM
I made the ranks, and I believe I had someone help me with something, one of the name, but I translated all the ranks myself.
Chris added his bits and pieces, but I told him to keep the Elven concept when I gave him the kingdom.

Forest is controlled by Elven, and defended by men, but mainly the protection of the forest.(In a RolePlaying sence) I left chris with the kingdom under the impression that he would uphold the Elven concept, and he has. He has also held many events, had items created as prizes, gave his own time, effort, and money/items he earned on GK for you all in the kingdom. I will not have you sit there, and talk about Chris as a bad leader. His ideas and roleplaying skills by now, since I rarely roleplay now, far surpass mine, and defidently yours.

Chris is making the kingdom better, and if you had any patience at all Mr. I-have-no-life-and-level-up-all-day, you would not have made this. This thread should stay open as well to further discuss this, but any more flaming will get your posts deleated by moderators, so I suggest you stop.

Oh, and to the person that said it is not Aran, but king, and all kingdoms have a king, you are wrong. Bow your head in shame, then give yourself a cocobonk on the head. Kingdoms of all sorts have different names for their leaders. Not just king.

President, Primeminister, Dictator, King, Queen, Prince/Princess(Can be leaders, even if not a king/queen), Emperor, Empress, and as far as I know, Elven leaders(male) are known as Aran.

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-12-2004, 10:27 PM
What's a cocobonk? o_O

zell12
01-12-2004, 11:11 PM
I'm not exactly sure. But if you take your hand, place it above your head, make a fist, and hit yourself, that is a cocobonk. Hence the coco(nut)-bonk. Coconut falling from the tree hitting your head makes a bonk. :)

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-13-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by zell12
I'm not exactly sure. But if you take your hand, place it above your head, make a fist, and hit yourself, that is a cocobonk. Hence the coco(nut)-bonk. Coconut falling from the tree hitting your head makes a bonk. :)

Revolutionary...:megaeek:

zell12
01-13-2004, 12:49 AM
I suppose you can put it that way. But the point is, Chris will remain the Aran of the kingdom until he sees fit that his term is over. Come on Tec, you have to actually think to answer this question. Do you think your RolePlay skills are good enough to challenge that of Chris'? I don't think so personnly, and I don't want someone to ruin what Myself, Chris, Geovannie, Zurkibra, Konidias, and Brad have done for the kingdom of Forest.

Just have patence and Chris will be done before you hit level 115.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
01-13-2004, 01:36 AM

Oh, and to the person that said it is not Aran, but king, and all kingdoms have a king, you are wrong. Bow your head in shame, then give yourself a cocobonk on the head. Kingdoms of all sorts have different names for their leaders. Not just king.

President, Primeminister, Dictator, King, Queen, Prince/Princess(Can be leaders, even if not a king/queen), Emperor, Empress, and as far as I know, Elven leaders(male) are known as Aran.

I guess you're referring to me (doesn't even remember now). I just ment that it's like a jargon in Graal that everyone uses. I wouldn't consider all kingdoms to actually be kingdoms. Pirate Crew wasn't a kingdom, was it? It was a ship crew. Not even a country/nation/town....And in this jargon, to make things easy, all kingdom leaders are called kings. This is helpfull since every kingdom can have a different name for their king and it can constantly change (hopefully it only changes for RP reasons ^_^)... So if I said "It's not Aran, but king", I was wrong, but I ment "It IS king". I thought I was responding to someone who said "It's not king, it's called Aran...". I think I was :)

zell12
01-13-2004, 02:02 AM
But you still said all the leaders are reffered to as kings. They shouldn't be. And King in Elven is Aran. ;-)

GoZelda
01-13-2004, 07:56 PM
wait...is there a different way to do mass messages besides shift+click?
toall:H
toall:He
toall:Hel
toall:Hell
toall:Hello
toall:Hello h
toall:Hello ho
toall:Hello how
toall:Hello how a
toall:Hello how ar
toall:Hello how are
toall:Hello how are y
toall:Hello how are yo
toall:Hello how are you
toall:Hello how are you?

Satrek2000
01-13-2004, 08:31 PM

toall =! mass message - toalls are grey bubbles on the minimap, which you can turn off seperatly.

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-13-2004, 10:58 PM

toall:H
toall:He
toall:Hel
toall:Hell
toall:Hello
toall:Hello h
toall:Hello ho
toall:Hello how
toall:Hello how a
toall:Hello how ar
toall:Hello how are
toall:Hello how are y
toall:Hello how are yo
toall:Hello how are you

You sad sad individual :grin:

zell12
01-13-2004, 11:30 PM
That is what some people do, and I hate toalls. They are annoying. X_x

sYnergy247
01-13-2004, 11:53 PM
Is it just me, or is Syenergy predestined to be the high overlord of the graalian universe?

No, just you

weirdo..

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by sYnergy247

No, just you

weirdo..

Then it's mine for the taking! <evil laughter here>

GoZelda
01-14-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by sYnergy247

No, just you

weirdo..
You must say individual!

zell12
01-14-2004, 09:44 PM
I suppose you guys just don't learn that pointless replies that are not even sub-related to the topic are deleted. Just shut-up please; saying pointless stuff, is well.... pointless. ;)

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-15-2004, 06:12 PM
I suppose you guys just don't learn that pointless replies that are not even sub-related to the topic are deleted. Just shut-up please; saying pointless stuff, is well.... pointless. ;)

This topic died ages ago; hell, tec didn't even hardly post in it anyway, so why not have fun discussions post-topic? o_O

zell12
01-15-2004, 11:58 PM
Do it in another thread then. :o

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-16-2004, 01:18 AM
Do it in another thread then. :o

*throws sugar at Zell's eyes* o_o

Splke
01-20-2004, 01:16 AM

*throws sugar at Zell's eyes* o_o

Right, ****in queer pixie...

DragonX
01-20-2004, 02:05 AM
Well Tec quit GK and so this thread can be deleted now. It just contains spam anyway.

zell12
01-20-2004, 10:33 PM
Not deleted. Closed more like it.

GoZelda
01-21-2004, 02:30 PM
Spam, where? :rolleyes:

Yeah close it someone.

aylad
01-22-2004, 01:40 AM
I can delete all the forums threads that contain spam. Just give me FTP access. It should be a simple DEL "/forums/" command, right?

or something like that, I'm not up on my manual FTP commands

zell12
01-22-2004, 02:02 AM
Make your signature a wee bit less-lengthy.

aylad
01-24-2004, 04:42 PM
Who? Me?

LordZen
01-25-2004, 01:24 PM
How did such a pointless thread get so large anyways? x_x

I mean I think its pretty obvious that some kid making a thread saying he wants to be a kingdom leader just wasnt gonna cause anything to happen...

GoZelda
01-25-2004, 01:28 PM
Hullo i'm lvl.98 and i wants a kingdom now, i will be a good leader k?

Makes me think of Zurk's thread...

'Overthrow your leader and make me king'

:D

zell12
01-25-2004, 10:42 PM
How did such a pointless thread get so large anyways? x_x

I mean I think its pretty obvious that some kid making a thread saying he wants to be a kingdom leader just wasnt gonna cause anything to happen...
Mabey if you stop posting about other people posting you will end the problem, yeah?

Zethar
02-05-2004, 01:49 AM
(I didn't read all the posts)

I think you should be slapped cause you couldn't compare to the work chris did and still does do for forest :)

GoZelda
02-05-2004, 07:24 PM
If you read the last page it'd be good Zethar x-x

Zethar
02-06-2004, 05:03 AM
If you read the last page it'd be good Zethar x-x
No thanks :(

WanDaMan
02-06-2004, 11:17 PM

When and now is totally different, eventhough it dosn't matter now that tec has quit something like this could of preventing him from leaving.
O-well he will be greatly missed by me and a few others. Bye tecumseh :(
(Bit late huh):(

Raelyn
02-08-2004, 11:08 PM
Eh, vote for Tec!

*shrugs* I'm back... somewhat.

--Chris--
02-08-2004, 11:15 PM
Funny how all the people that "vote for Tec" are people I blacklisted from the kingdom for misconduct (some even bannable offenses) and such. It's really amusing how many people actually acknowledged this invalid vote/poll. This thread should really be deleted or something by now e_e

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-08-2004, 11:28 PM
Funny how all the people that "vote for Tec" are people I blacklisted from the kingdom for misconduct (some even bannable offenses) and such. It's really amusing how many people actually acknowledged this invalid vote/poll. This thread should really be deleted or something by now e_e

I'm telling you, you should turn a Forest membership into a "rare item", you'll be getting ALL KINDS of offers for it...eventually, you may even want any Forest event items (just shields?) to be back in your kingdom, that's when you can make people give you a Forest shield to join! You'll be the only kingdom with the event items ONLY being within the kingdom, won't you? Or are there any others? Dustari?

Brad
02-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec

I'm telling you, you should turn a Forest membership into a "rare item", you'll be getting ALL KINDS of offers for it...eventually, you may even want any Forest event items (just shields?) to be back in your kingdom, that's when you can make people give you a Forest shield to join! You'll be the only kingdom with the event items ONLY being within the kingdom, won't you? Or are there any others? Dustari?

I won't give them mine making the system flawed..

Of course I would only do it for attention.

Raelyn
02-08-2004, 11:48 PM
Hi chris, if it makes you feeling any better, I apologize for whatever it is that I did so wrong, I know you are bringing forest back once you finish your "project" or whatever it is, "Vote for Tec!" is just me being humorous.

Seriously, let's all understand that chris is planning something so spectacular that he has put the entire kingdom on hold for a very long time. I bet he is working on some sort of cardboard spaceship that can travel to Krypton and back, or maybe it has a dial and he can set it for many other such fictional planets? Maybe it's a cool-aid pitcher that has the opening on the bottom instead of the top? Whatever it is, I'm sure we will be amazed when it is done.

Monkeyboy_McGee
02-09-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Raelyn
Hi chris, if it makes you feeling any better, I apologize for whatever it is that I did so wrong, I know you are bringing forest back once you finish your "project" or whatever it is, "Vote for Tec!" is just me being humorous.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and
*****, OMG IM ROTFLMAO
and such and such.

WanDaMan
02-10-2004, 03:21 PM
I wonder when this plan of his is taking place, chris? :\

--Chris--
02-10-2004, 04:00 PM
Read Forest forums Wan.

WanDaMan
02-10-2004, 07:44 PM