PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying

bo0ey
01-02-2004, 10:36 PM
... Maybe this guy misses the point of being in a kingdom? :(

syltburk
01-02-2004, 10:58 PM
What did you expect?

Also im tired of all these threads, instead of making a million threads make one thread where everyone talk about it, talk to the empress nayoko about removal if you feel offended by him and that he didnt RP when he had tag on, but im sicken of all new threads about how GK leak with good rp'ers

well guess what

WE ALREADY KNOW THAT,

nothing new, i was just telling in general Oink so dont get offended ok.

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-03-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by bo0ey
... Maybe this guy misses the point of being in a kingdom? :(

Lolololololol

What the samurai said was rude, vulgar and stupid and shouldnt have been said ontag, or at least should have been bracketed and watered down if he insisted on being ontag to say it.
However, the whole point of being in a kingdom isn't to pretend you're in 16th century england. You don't need to start changing your words or speaking much differently to how you normally do (unless you're all "omgzies hiyaez, wassup u nub? i pwnt 5 ppl 2day") just to make it seem like you're RPing...the one exception to this being perhaps CP where they like to add in stereotypical pirate talk* which is fun :grin:

*I'm not sure if im correct here, but sometimes like...one or two members of CP seem to think they're RPing just because they add "arr" after everything o_O

syltburk
01-03-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee

Lolololololol

What the samurai said was rude, vulgar and stupid and shouldnt have been said ontag, or at least should have been bracketed and watered down if he insisted on being ontag to say it.
However, the whole point of being in a kingdom isn't to pretend you're in 16th century england. You don't need to start changing your words or speaking much differently to how you normally do (unless you're all "omgzies hiyaez, wassup u nub? i pwnt 5 ppl 2day") just to make it seem like you're RPing...the one exception to this being perhaps CP where they like to add in stereotypical pirate talk* which is fun :grin:

*I'm not sure if im correct here, but sometimes like...one or two members of CP seem to think they're RPing just because they add "arr" after everything o_O
I have to dicagree with you, maybe he is from England or anything nearby?

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-03-2004, 12:41 AM
I'm from england. I don't talk like that. Nobody in england talks like that naturally.

bo0ey
01-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Oh my, hehe. I didn't mean that the basic reason for being
in a kingdom is to talk funny, I just meant most kingdoms
make people RP while on tag, and saying something like that
would ruin the fun of someone else in a different kingdom who
was trying to RP. :asleep: And I would tell the emporers but im
sure they get enough of those messages, I dont want to be a
bother.

P.S. im from West Virginia, moved to Pennsylvania about 7 years ago.

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-03-2004, 01:45 AM
Yes, the samurai shouldn't have said that :D
And, well, if the samurai did it often then there's an issue the empress needs to be told about, but the guy may have just been caught offguard or forgotten he was ontag o_o

syltburk
01-03-2004, 12:59 PM
I'm from england. I don't talk like that. Nobody in england talks like that naturally.

What you mean there only ONE langauge in england? In Sweden there is atleast 16 diffrent country languages thats start with the orginal langauge and its a bit mixed from other players,

Isn't like that in england???:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have you been everywhere to judge that, dont jugde out, kthx just dont say.

god i get pissed

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by syltburk

What you mean there only ONE langauge in england? In Sweden there is atleast 16 diffrent country languages thats start with the orginal langauge and its a bit mixed from other players,

Isn't like that in england???:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have you been everywhere to judge that, dont jugde out, kthx just dont say.

god i get pissed

That's sweden. You have different languages.
This is england. We have different accents, not languages. Thx, bye.
You think americans all have different languages? No o_o

:grin:

syltburk
01-03-2004, 04:18 PM

accents, '

WHOA SOMEBODY GOT A LINE

god I didn't find the word, you dont know all accents so kthx leave GK forever tanx man

stupid go away, your wrong im right k

nice

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-03-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by syltburk
'

WHOA SOMEBODY GOT A LINE

god I didn't find the word, you dont know all accents so kthx leave GK forever tanx man

stupid go away, your wrong im right k

nice

Uh, wha? Does anyone understand this? :(

Anyway, i'm off to get my hair cut, bbl

GoZelda
01-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Then they still do RP more then the general 'RPing' population of Graal :grin:

deman1171
01-03-2004, 10:07 PM
Samurai is just a pk guild.
And the rest have idiots who don't like rp either, they just join.. well.. i have no idea why the hell they want to join a rp guild, if they don't even like rp.

bo0ey
01-05-2004, 01:21 AM
Dude I swear...... Want to know why CP only has 70 some members while the others have 100 some? It's because we give RP tests, which I know Samurai doesn't give.

And it's not just one samurai, it's all of them...

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-05-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by bo0ey
Dude I swear...... Want to know why CP only has 70 some members while the others have 100 some? It's because we give RP tests, which I know Samurai doesn't give.

And it's not just one samurai, it's all of them...

I laughed today when i saw Hawk Carters wandering around with a samurai tag on XD

GoZelda
01-05-2004, 12:06 PM
Lol i was in the mines and one nub was so annoying so i summoned some pets and he ran away and then i blocked the entrance with a bullet wall XP
Then they all began talking like u 2 k nubeeh? Then i let them in and i began stealing their ores XD i gave them back though.

GoZelda
01-14-2004, 10:56 PM
It didn't surprise me that guy was from KJ...
Btw KJ = gangstas