PDA

View Full Version : Destination Folder Option

TB3
12-31-2003, 09:45 AM
I don't know if its possible if it is whoops haven't paid my full attention. if not, here is a future improvement.
An option in server options or somewhere in RC like folder options <---- :)
FOR
Creating or choosing the folder inside levels or otherwize any folder inside of graal folder where files are downloaded too and which file types or from which folder on server they are sent from and too.
*EDIT*
This would be great for designating graphix that were made for a specific server and or other files for a specific server in a seperate place than the webgif folder so that playerworlds could show what they don't want others using and what is theirs. Because alot of files (fireorb.gif, farmgateopen.png, flame or fire.gif, ect..) are used by multiple servers with no problem the creator of those graphix never attacked anyone for using them so they are widespread used files in the webgif folder that arent specified with a prefix or subfix like g2k2_crap.png or booomy_g2001.gif
are subject to that widespread use thing even if it isnt intentionaly done.

Thought
12-31-2003, 11:19 AM
Brain failure after the word otherwize.

Spark910
12-31-2003, 02:49 PM
Talking of download folders. It would be good if it remembered your download folder when you go to change it. So it stays in the current one and you don't have to go from where RC is installed.

Hevaricubed
12-31-2003, 10:30 PM
umm you cant what you want, maybe in the next version?

MrGannondorf
01-06-2004, 11:44 PM
I hope when they say the new rc can be scripted, one can make an entirely new gui if they want...

I wanna make a secret of mana style ring menu ^^

TB3
01-07-2004, 07:21 PM
Yeah, hopefully it will fix alot of problems. Id like the files in my server to be sent to a different directory on the client cpu than webgifs, and also changing the loading screen to a different one would be nice as per server maybe or just allowing it to be an image in root again.

MrGannondorf
01-07-2004, 09:13 PM
or perhaps they could make it so the player can customize thier own, like in the good old days?