PDA

View Full Version : Predefined Objects Destroyer

freddyfox
06-17-2001, 09:17 AM
In the level editor, over by the pre-defined objects is a button that has a flame on it. This destroys the currently selected pre-defined object. Stefan, could you please add a warning message for confirmation that you actually want to delete that pre-defined object?

For example: I wanted to delete the "House" pre-defined object, so I select it, click on the "Destroy Pre-Defined object" button, and it pops up a little window saying something like:

Are you sure you want to destroy this?

Yes No

I'd really like to see this, because I often waste minutes re-building the pre-defined objects for something like the castle tiles because I accidently clicked on that button.

fugitive316
06-17-2001, 09:34 AM
Hey is there any way that we could make our own predefined objects?

freddyfox
06-17-2001, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316
Hey is there any way that we could make our own predefined objects?

Okay, I'll answer this, but then get back on topic.

Simply select some tiles in the level editing window, then click on that blue arrow button that's sitting to the left of the pre-defined object's list. Then you simply name it, and it's there. Make sure to press the little "Save" button that's below the "Destroy" button, or else it won't be there next time you load graal.

Now, back on topic.

Falcor
06-17-2001, 11:11 AM
Acaully I suggested taht to stefan awhile ago. He said it might be usefull but never acualyl got around to doing it =\