PDA

View Full Version : New Decree - No Nighthawks in Dustari

busyrobot
12-22-2003, 03:43 PM
No longer shall anyone who is a cohort of the Nighthawk raiders be permitted to reside as a citizen of Dustari.

As you likely know, the Nighthawks no longer hold any lands, after their aggression upon our allies they were driven off the soil they raided from.

If you are currently a duel citizen, and wish to be permitted to stay, we may, possible allow you to.
But, if we find you are a Nighthawk and did not so declare, then you will be considered one of our enemies, and offered no quarter.

GryffonDurime
12-23-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by busyrobot

But, if we find you are a Nighthawk and did not so declare, then you will be considered one of our enemies, and offered no quarter.

Can we offer them a dime, at least? ;)
Sounds like a witchhunt to me...

busyrobot
12-23-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by GryffonDurime

Can we offer them a dime, at least? ;)
Sounds like a witchhunt to me...

Actually, one of those with a citizen tag in dustari was actually the NH king, who did attack zormite, so we just want to be sure we are secure.

No need to look for witches, we have the guild link for NH accounts :D

deman1171
12-23-2003, 06:50 AM
Ooh, sounds like fun.
Kingdoms is one of the last places to look for a fun RP like that now-days -_-

LoveableNalle
12-23-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by busyrobot
No longer shall anyone who is a cohort of the Nighthawk raiders be permitted to reside as a citizen of Dustari.

As you likely know, the Nighthawks no longer hold any lands, after their aggression upon our allies they were driven off the soil they raided from.

If you are currently a duel citizen, and wish to be permitted to stay, we may, possible allow you to.

I just want to say that Kurenai Joukai has the same policy no dual citizens allowed. It is a direct conflict of interest as seen that terrible night in time of war. And If I were on that night Kurenai Joukai would of been first on scene to defend Zormite and Dustari :)

Satrek2000
12-23-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by deman1171
Ooh, sounds like fun.
Kingdoms is one of the last places to look for a fun RP like that now-days -_-

What kind of RPing is it if a rogue group's king is citizen of another kingdom? Sure, you can rp that, but it doesn't really fit in this constellation, also you'd have to make it known to the leaders ooc.

Monkeyboy_McGee
12-23-2003, 05:30 PM
Yay for the new rule! :)
But if it were up to me i wouldn't stop with Nighthawks, i'd include all guilds as out-of-bounds for kingdom members...