PDA

View Full Version : What do you like?

TripleE
12-20-2003, 05:45 AM
What Event do you guys like? I'm not an Events master but if people post here the EM's will read, and might host it. I know you all want some kind of balanced event, so a super strong guy doesnt dominate it. I was thinking level devisions by 10. I want to see some alchemy items evented off. Not like FHoM, like Full Helmet that is required to make it, or Corpse Oil for Havoks, or something very rare, instead of more event items that way if the player decides to try it with alchemy, he/she has a chance of losing his, or her prize. This way there arent more and more items floating around. And to prevent any misunderstandings of who got weapons that's why we should use my idea in my thread on this link: http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48996

Also, What prizes are you guys wanting? Make some suggestions on prizes that should be evented off. I persoanlly want to see some Monkey Sandals, or Plate Mail of Zehn or Platemail of Power up for Event Prizes.

GoZelda
12-29-2003, 11:49 PM
Yeah cool i want RP events to be hosted with some cool magic supporting shield or sexy looking hat.
Or a Magic v.s. Magic and Phys v.s. Phys spar.

Oh and i want my moon shield to be released after the moon looks more like a moon, and i want to have one, and an axe of strength, and <1337 items>. Oh and i want to host some of the Moon shields away kay?

DashDarko
01-01-2004, 06:56 PM
Some events like raffle's they are cheap and fun for all
sparring events should only happan every once in a while the events that require more mind and less stats will be the best

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-01-2004, 07:07 PM
Spar events....should never ever ever ever happen on GK.

The raffle event is like the best event at the moment. It's fair, it's quick (unless complete *****S stand in front of the box and stuff), new people get a chance of winning, and you get to watch the powerplayers getting angry when the new people win good stuff o_o

There should be a...bingo event o_O
It would be just like the raffle event, y'know, fair and all that, but it would take longer and would have some player involvement (guessing numbers) rather than just buying a ticket :grin:

And i say: Satrek for Event God! :rolleyes:
He should host all the RP events, and probably most of the others too XD