PDA

View Full Version : Wth

Hydrogen_X
12-14-2003, 11:16 AM
Ok

I get on today and their is a nub with the nick Daze and he drops 2 diamonds. I figure its a trick like some people do then they just take them back then i take them.
Daze says OMG YOU STOLE THEM AND WERE IN THE SAME KD. Then he says THEY WERE FOR GL! I look on my screen and GL is not in sight wtf. I go into the trade and nayoko comes up and says i believe you have 2 diamonds that dont belong to you. And i think to myself wow 2 diamonds! She then removed me from KJ.

To conclude:

Don't PM me asking why I am forcing every KJ member into Pmode, the answer is on this page.

Splke
12-15-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Hydrogen_X
Ok

I get on today and their is a nub with the nick Daze and he drops 2 diamonds. I figure its a trick like some people do then they just take them back then i take them.
Daze says OMG YOU STOLE THEM AND WERE IN THE SAME KD. Then he says THEY WERE FOR GL! I look on my screen and GL is not in sight wtf. I go into the trade and nayoko comes up and says i believe you have 2 diamonds that dont belong to you. And i think to myself wow 2 diamonds! She then removed me from KJ.

To conclude:

Don't PM me asking why I am forcing every KJ member into Pmode, the answer is on this page.

First off : When you see diamonds on the ground from now on, dont take them (sarcaism)
Second: GL was coming dude, wtfs (probably what Daze said)
Third: I doubt you'll force Bosh, anU, or Tec onto P-Mode so, uh, yeah...
Fourth: Nayoko seems to remove members who do something that isnt even remotely horrible, while the others who directly violate rules, stay in... (btw, doesnt Nayoko PK abit much on tag, even after she instated a rule against it? XD)

Lance
12-15-2003, 08:40 PM
Awesome.

PKing a kingdom to counter them enforcing (good) rules.

You, sir, are a genius.

GoZelda
12-15-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Lance
Awesome.

You, sir, are a genius.
Yeah, that really is true.

Hydrogen_X
12-15-2003, 11:23 PM
Awesome.

You, sir, are a genius.
If you are being serious, then yes, I agree.
In this case, I can't really tell if you are trying to be sarcastic or not.

Lance
12-15-2003, 11:49 PM

If I have to tell you, it spoils the funny. Sorry! :(

Zethar
12-17-2003, 12:38 AM

I'll tell you! HE'S BEING SARCASTIC.
Now, will someone get this man a cookie? I'd say he deserves one for the most intelligent ways of problem-solving i've ever seen!

Hydrogen_X
12-17-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Zethar

Now, will someone get this man a cookie? I'd say he deserves one for the most intelligent ways of problem-solving i've ever seen!
It seems to be solving the problem.

GoZelda
12-17-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Zethar

Omg You're kidding right?!?!?!

SPAM, WEEH i r 2 beh teh best spammah omigawd

Zethar
12-18-2003, 02:34 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GoZelda
[B][QUOTE]
Nu >=O
It takes a special breed to get those kinda cookies.

TripleE
12-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Awesome.

You, sir, are a genius.

And your the one to tell if people are have "ingenius" qualities? Let's critic your actions.

And this isnt that fair. Vamp you could have given them back, but it's a bit or a joke to remove you, i think that is ridiculious.

Lance
12-18-2003, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by TripleE

And your the one to tell if people are have "ingenius" qualities? Let's critic your actions.

Coherence is the key to making a good point. Think about it.

zell12
12-18-2003, 05:33 AM
I think the whole GK system is wacked and it's not vamps fault for being an *******. :rolleyes:

LoveableNalle
12-18-2003, 08:07 PM
If defending myself while on tag is pking on tag then im guilty!!!
bring out the guillotiine X.X

LoveableNalle
12-18-2003, 08:10 PM
Ok

To conclude:

HydrogenX had already been removed months ago from my kingdom he should of never been re-added.

GoZelda
12-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by LoveableNalle

HydrogenX had already been removed months ago from my kingdom he should of never been re-added.
SmallLars...