PDA

View Full Version : Idea about Graal Site

Unpredlctable
12-05-2003, 05:18 AM
Here's my thoughts: When you log on to Graal, many times you will go online to the the Graal site and have to log in. Would it be possible for the graal site to auto log you in if you are already logged into the Graal Client?

HoudiniMan
12-05-2003, 05:31 AM
I wouldn't want this feature in case somebody sent me a link to reset my password or something, and i clicked on it and got auto logged in...

That probably wouldn't work, but there's a lot of things this could effect in a bad way.

Riot
12-05-2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by HoudiniMan
I wouldn't want this feature in case somebody sent me a link to reset my password or something, and i clicked on it and got auto logged in...

That probably wouldn't work, but there's a lot of things this could effect in a bad way.
But the password reset requires verification that is sent via email, so that wouldn't do anything.

But I still don't think this should be added, if anything allow auto-login using cookies (optional of course).

haunter
12-06-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Riot
if anything allow auto-login using cookies (optional of course).

Yes, it's annoying having to fish out my little black book and copy down the password from it everytime i want to login ;O

Spark910
12-06-2003, 02:03 PM
hmm... I think that would be complicated. Why not just ask it to remember you?

Milkdude99
12-06-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Spark910
hmm... I think that would be complicated. Why not just ask it to remember you? It's a risk some don't want to take by "storing the password " on your comp.. To be most secure some don't store any passwords on their comp at all.;)