PDA

View Full Version : >=(

Neonight
06-16-2001, 04:31 AM
On Unholy Nations, I beat a quest for a lvl 3 shield and I had gotten the lvl 3 sword and all. I go to the last heart quest, almost beat it and guess what? THEY JAIL ME FOR GETTING THE LVL 3 SHIELD!!!!! Then they practially reset my account (cept for hearts and NPCs) and some of the items I can't get anymore! What a bunch of BS! :mad: If you don't want people to have it don't put it up damnit. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Neonight
06-16-2001, 04:34 AM
Now I'm told it was hacking. Remind me not to beat anymore quests because then I'll be "hacking"

XilosTinsu
06-16-2001, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Neonight
Now I'm told it was hacking. Remind me not to beat anymore quests because then I'll be "hacking"
LOL HACKER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is pretty stupid.

Neonight
06-16-2001, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by XilosTinsu

LOL HACKER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is pretty stupid. lol and if they wanted it gone and the shield gone then the damn idiots should have updated serveroptions.txt but then again thay ARE newbies and don't really know how to handle FTP. Considering they don't know how to make RC tags.

MoonAngel
06-16-2001, 05:17 AM
Considering they don't know how to make RC tags.

LMAO!!! ok for all the newbies out there i'll explain :p :D

Log on FTP, go in the folder /levels/guilds_unholynation/
Edit the File guildRC.txt and add guild members like this:

AccountName:Nickname
SilverAngel:Silver The Newbie Helper =P

then save it and reupload it and then set your nickname on the RC program :D :D :D

Neonight
06-16-2001, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by MoonAngel

LMAO!!! ok for all the newbies out there i'll explain :p :D

Log on FTP, go in the folder /levels/guilds_unholynation/
Edit the File guildRC.txt and add guild members like this:

AccountName:Nickname

then save it and reupload it and then set your nickname on the RC program :D :D :D

-_- I was making a point. I they they know how to. If they don't then they shouldn't be near FTP.

Lyndzey8000
06-16-2001, 08:21 AM

Actually it would be
SilverAngel:Silve The Newbie

Neonight
06-16-2001, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey8000

Actually it would be
SilverAngel:Silve The Newbie

LMAO yup! ;)

MoonAngel
06-17-2001, 04:48 AM
now im sad = ( you made a mistake in there! its Silver not Silve = ( and i explained how to do the tags since i was bored and i felt like putting a little sarcasm in there =\ and dont make anymore mistakes in my name x.X

annr
06-18-2001, 03:43 AM
hehe they only have lvl2 shield, :P

heh. some of the staff there = sexist.

Neonight
06-22-2001, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by annr
hehe they only have lvl2 shield, :P

heh. some of the staff there = sexist.
lvl 3 was up when server first was. I got it before I got my 1st heart!

annr
06-22-2001, 11:28 AM
the owner there calls me ***bo even though i am not ***
:(
ew homophobics

Yakuna2001
06-22-2001, 11:33 AM

lvl 3 was up when server first was. I got it before I got my 1st heart!
the level 3 shield was gained in a house, with a secret npc that when you said "pimp" it gave you a level 3 shield, it was overlooked by liquid when uploading, and so he put an auto jailer in the system npc if you had the shield, so you lie when you say you got it on a quest. also, altering serverconfig.txt will only stop people getting the shield who dont already have it, not those who have already obtained it.
thank you and goodnight

Neonight
06-23-2001, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Yakuna2001

the level 3 shield was gained in a house, with a secret npc that when you said "pimp" it gave you a level 3 shield, it was overlooked by liquid when uploading, and so he put an auto jailer in the system npc if you had the shield, so you lie when you say you got it on a quest. also, altering serverconfig.txt will only stop people getting the shield who dont already have it, not those who have already obtained it.
thank you and goodnight

Cave east of starting town. Thank you.