PDA

View Full Version : KJ member PKing on Tag :/

Splke
11-26-2003, 10:50 PM
Even after the new rules were in-stated, in-which I myself took time to go and make an appearence at and help Nayoko and Bosh out abit (they really didnt need any :D) acct SmallLars nick Souridaijin Sen Seiji (Kurenai Joukai) has been provoking me for the last 2 hours, first when I was chatting with Ed, trying to simply talk and he decides to try to mana drain us and start hitting me (he's got to be 15 lvls higher then me) so I was trying to just talk and stuff, but then a.K came in and killed him for me so he left, but just recently, in Hirithia shop he came on, while the Shogun was off tag, trying to pk me, and I even caught a screen-shot :)

I dont care how he's related to Nayoko, he's out of the kingdom please or I will have the privilege of simply running amok playerkilling KJ... Offtag of course, I wont disgrace Forest... ;o

Personal Note

That health is taken off by sickness, not him :)

SmallLars
11-26-2003, 11:00 PM
my englisch is not very good so i wont write many
things to this story, only this i want to say -->

congratioulations to your fantasy,
you are a famous author ?
i never see more distored facts ......

looks like a big publik calumny
of a small weak man who wants
to harm me or the KJ Kingdom.

Splke
11-26-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by SmallLars
my englisch is not very good so i wont write many
things to this story, only this i want to say -->

congratioulations to your fantasy,
you are a famous author ?
i never see more distored facts ......

looks like a big publik calumny
of a small weak man who wants
to harm me or the KJ Kingdom.

Point is, your a ******* who doesnt obey KJ rules and IM HELPING the KJ kingdom you idiot. I contribute Event Ideas to their personal forums, and I'm currently writing one right now, but I decided to quote you..

Rule is

No pking while on tag..

You mis-obeyed that rule 3-6 times.

I learned the hard way from Tseng pking means even trying to kill somebody, not killing the player... So, blah... your gone or I'm done helping that kingdom :(

SmallLars
11-26-2003, 11:30 PM
u lost a little bit of your brain ? x-x

u was the first one who make my life points less to ~ 40,
after this assault i try to mana drain u and lost life points again,
till this moment i never try to kill u ...
and i think if u attak me while i am on tag,
u attak the whole kingdom and i can try to
repulse with tag for the whole kingdom .....

Splke
11-26-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by SmallLars
u lost a little bit of your brain ? x-x

u was the first one who make my life points less to ~ 40,
after this assault i try to mana drain u and lost life points again,
till this moment i never try to kill u ...
and i think if u attak me while i am on tag,
u attak the whole kingdom and i can try to
repulse with tag for the whole kingdom .....

I hit you first?? *boggles* I might of checked to see if you were on b-mode by thwacking you some-odd times...
You tried to mana drain me and Ed, and Ed has around 226 Spell Points? Thats alooooot of regen man... So I hit you to stop you :o

No, haha, if I'm representing a kingdom while i attack you, i.e. if I'm on-tag while I attack you, thats different, but when I leave the room, goto hirithia, and you start trying to kill me, thats your own fault :o

2 wrongs dont make a right

SmallLars
11-27-2003, 12:00 AM
i am not sure if i unstand all what u sad,
but i think there are some mi▀understandings
between us while we are "fighting or hitting us"
i think such things shouldnt be clear over the forum ?
why we dont talk over pms ?
maybe my mistake, maybe your mistake, dunno
so sorry, for the things i maybe make wrong

Borgie
11-27-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Splke

I might of checked to see if you were on b-mode

You could do that with /who :\
you can call it "checking" but still, it is an attack!
why would you want to test that out if you wouldnt be a pker?

Dunno what happened, but this "checking" IS an offense

EDIT: I want to say, that i am absolutely NOT on KJ's site and im not going to protect them for no reason...

Splke
11-29-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Borgie

You could do that with /who :\
you can call it "checking" but still, it is an attack!
why would you want to test that out if you wouldnt be a pker?

Dunno what happened, but this "checking" IS an offense

EDIT: I want to say, that i am absolutely NOT on KJ's site and im not going to protect them for no reason...

What the hell? Whos side are you on idiot. If I type /who infront of somebody, and their on b-mode, their gonna either attack me, or run so it leaves an unfair advantage.

And, btw, newsflash, I am a pker :o I simply Roleplay as well *cough* *****.

*side* is what I'm hoping is what you mean to say in ur edit :o if not, then uhh, your just abit looney.

Anywhom, I'll talk to Nayoko. Cyrin just told me the other day he's been kicked and re-added before, so I spose it wont matter what I do...

Borgie
11-29-2003, 01:20 PM
use your brain and you will find out i wanted to say side :mad:
but im simply against pking (except kingdom wars)
if you think you have a right to do so, he would also have
or are you whining cuz he "pwned" you :D
and if you type /who no one will see it... learn a bit more about graal, then come back

i think someone could close this threat

Monkeyboy_McGee
12-02-2003, 02:44 AM
k, well, this post is kinda relevant to me since that meany-face smalllars has angered me before =X

Since im too lazy to quote and manual quote and stuff, then bleh:
With the thing about "i may have hit you the odd couple of times", firstly, it's pitiful how you people do this. You all walk around or stand in the room, and when someone is near or enters, you slash them. If they're in Bmode, you kill then and find where they spawn, and then go and spawnkill them, ruining the game for them*. Sad. Secondly, you only need to hit them once really to find out, not the odd couple of times. You could kill someone in bmode by hitting them a few times (even though this is on your ever so lame agenda), and then really give them a motive to strike back :o

Ok, and then the beef with SmallLars. Cyrin said he'd been kicked out and re-added, this was because of me.
I'd just spent the past hour or so putting up a load of stone defences to make a rather neato dock structure for me and my friends to RP on boats and in his RP-town. We were on boats, smalllars comes up and hes like "let me on ur boat". Since things between us (zormite) and samurai weren't so hot (they'd been taunting us, etc) we were like "no way, you'll steal the boats or something :o ". So, what did he do? he got out of the water, boom, earth to dust, destroyed all the stone fortifications plus all the stone fencing around my house. Then he walked off.
there went an hours mining from me for my stone fences, an hours work putting up the stone forts, and god knows how many hours from my friend for making the stone fortifications, all gone in one cast of a spell (Ook ook! This is also an example of why that stupid spell should be obliterated or nuked so that it only takes out like 1 piece of fortification a cast!!).

I talked to wren, wren talked to the Samurai's leader, and Lars was kicked out. Shortly after, probably around half an hour to an hour later, boom, lars was back in samurai. i was just too sick and tired to even bother argueing against this, but it was pretty sad.

Boom, thanks for reading that post o_o

*Im not necessarily referring to you personally, spike, since i dont often seen you ingame or PKing or whatever. i'm just talking about the PKing population in general...

SmallLars
12-04-2003, 10:55 PM
its funny to see how people every time
sweep the important things under the table ........

Lyndzey
12-06-2003, 09:03 PM
If you have a problem with one of the members, please report it to the Empress or another high member before bringing it to the forums. Because this is mostly a chat between two peope, I am closing the thread. Nayako can decide what she wants to do about the situation.