PDA

View Full Version : Tseng......

FenixTheBanished
11-26-2003, 08:48 PM
Ok, Its been over what? I was banned 11/10/03 and I believe that on the 15th of this month that you said that you wou;d unban me or so I heard. It is now the 26th and I have yet to be unbanned, I am sorry to put this on you because of the recent burden that has fallen upon you, but its only fair that you keep your word. I will trade Raelyn back like I have said previously and I want to play.

Loriel
11-26-2003, 09:44 PM
Wrong place to bring this up, though.

Lance
11-26-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by FenixTheBanished
Ok, Its been over what? I was banned 11/10/03 and I believe that on the 15th of this month that you said that you wou;d unban me or so I heard. It is now the 26th and I have yet to be unbanned, I am sorry to put this on you because of the recent burden that has fallen upon you, but its only fair that you keep your word. I will trade Raelyn back like I have said previously and I want to play.

You and Argosax seem to have trouble understanding the forum rules. Such threads are not to be made. You should have forum PMed me.

Anyway, have Argosax tell me when you can get online, and we'll straighten it out.

Splke
11-29-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Lance

You and Argosax seem to have trouble understanding the forum rules. Such threads are not to be made. You should have forum PMed me.

Anyway, have Argosax tell me when you can get online, and we'll straighten it out.

No, he more then likely didnt read most of them, I simply want to be answered, no matter what rule I'm breaking... :o I hate being ignored :(