PDA

View Full Version : PlayerWorlds


ownerofbabylon
06-16-2001, 01:26 AM
There are alot of playerworlds up right now that suck so bad they should come down right now. Then there are other PWs that arent up that should be up in place of others. Im just going to make a little list.

PWs that are good that are up are:
1.Graal Classic
2.Graal2001
3.N Pulse
4.Bravo
5.Sanstrata
6.Tier'Dal
7.Unholy Nations

The rest are pieces of s***.

Some PWs that I like that should go up are mine Babylon (www.babylonserver.com) which me and a large staff are working hard on. And One called Magic Realms.

Alot of people are submitting PWs with 10 levels!!! No one wants to go play on somthing with 10 levels.

Sorry i just had to get that off my chest!

also I forgot to add Frolic to the good server list LOL (Sorry guys)

CrazedMerlin
06-16-2001, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
[B
PWs that are good that are up are:
1.Graal Classic=not a playerworld
2.Graal2001=not a playerworld
3.N Pulse=ok
4.Bravo=haha i hope your joking
5.Sanstrata= no they are bad, poor chris :(
6.Tier'Dal= its ok
7.Unholy Nations=umm no?
[/B]

Neonight
06-16-2001, 01:30 AM
Yea I'd add Bravo to the bad list. B****** (can't say the name sorry) ruined it when h* became owne*

ownerofbabylon
06-16-2001, 01:44 AM
Yea, now that i think about it. Bravo thats p2p sucks but I was thinking about old bravo and that was awesome. That was the server I always played. But it was a flop going p2p. =( About Unholy Nations, They are a brand new server. There ok just because there not horrible like some others. Sanstrata is ok but there a little weird. One thing I see wrong is many PWs are use level generator and I see 500 levels and there all green!!! Babylon is a good server because we have done every single level by hand. They are not perfect but its much more enjoyable to play a server which is detailed and made completly from someone then a generated level which things are added to. If i used level generator and made a PW I would have been ready in 3 months for it to go up. But Babylon is not nearly done but I think it would impress alot of players and probably attract some new ones. That was how old bravo was for me. My friends got me into it and I didnt want to do anything but play bravo because that was my life but then they went p2p and I havent seen anything like them since. :(

ownerofbabylon
06-16-2001, 01:51 AM
I just looked at the screen shots for that PW dark regions. Just to be a critic, I think the level design is great but umm it looks a little "ghetto". I cant really think of a word for it but it looks kinda strange. But i sure hope it goes up it looks like its actually gonna be a p2p server that has somthing to do. :)

Neonight
06-16-2001, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
I just looked at the screen shots for that PW dark regions. Just to be a critic, I think the level design is great but umm it looks a little "ghetto". I cant really think of a word for it but it looks kinda strange. But i sure hope it goes up it looks like its actually gonna be a p2p server that has somthing to do. :)

Why thank you! I own the serevr. :D Yea it looks bizare, but then again we just started. I do all of my lvls by hand, and Oni uses level generator :( One thing.though, when we actually get done generating stuff, then we are going to tile all of the levels in the world. The only untiled stuff will be most likely water. There isn't much water though.

Neonight
06-16-2001, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin

Wow thats cool, die now.


Is that good for me or bad for me?

CrazedMerlin
06-16-2001, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Neonight



Is that good for me or bad for me?
lol i mis read something so i deleted it! ;)

ownerofbabylon
06-16-2001, 02:02 AM
yea, i just got my p2p account and I am looking at different servers that are potentials for being on server list and I think yours looks pretty good. Did you see that one kids post who said he had 11 levels and thought that they were good enough to be on server list and wanted to know how to get it up? :mad: people like that are so damn stupid. Oh well, im going back to the graal 200 and look at some other PWs that might go up. BTW merlin, your a ***.

Neonight
06-16-2001, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin

lol i mis read something so i deleted it! ;)



*cough* er ok u wanna be the GP Chief now? lol

CrazedMerlin
06-16-2001, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
yea, i just got my p2p account and I am looking at different servers that are potentials for being on server list and I think yours looks pretty good. Did you see that one kids post who said he had 11 levels and thought that they were good enough to be on server list and wanted to know how to get it up? :mad: people like that are so damn stupid. Oh well, im going back to the graal 200 and look at some other PWs that might go up. BTW merlin, your a ***.
haha you are stupid because you cant read now take your newbie self back to your wanna be playerworld, bye now

ownerofbabylon
06-16-2001, 02:04 AM
sorry merlin, please just dont be an ass to me :(

Neonight
06-16-2001, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
yea, i just got my p2p account and I am looking at different servers that are potentials for being on server list and I think yours looks pretty good. Did you see that one kids post who said he had 11 levels and thought that they were good enough to be on server list and wanted to know how to get it up? :mad: people like that are so damn stupid. Oh well, im going back to the graal 200 and look at some other PWs that might go up. BTW merlin, your a ***.

Who the hell was that kid?

Don't dis Merlin and MErlin don't dis this cool guy who likes my server.

ownerofbabylon
06-16-2001, 02:05 AM
god, do you have nothing better to do than fight with me?

ownerofbabylon
06-16-2001, 02:06 AM
LOL, sorry merlin if i pissed you off. Please lets just chill:)

CrazedMerlin
06-16-2001, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Neonight


Who the hell was that kid?

Don't dis Merlin and MErlin don't dis this cool guy who likes my server.
lol
he likes your server because he calls the levels ghetto?
Oh sorry I didnt know that.

XilosTinsu
06-16-2001, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
There are alot of playerworlds up right now that suck so bad they should come down right now. Then there are other PWs that arent up that should be up in place of others. Im just going to make a little list.

PWs that are good that are up are:
1.Graal Classic
2.Graal2001
3.N Pulse
4.Bravo
5.Sanstrata
6.Tier'Dal
7.Unholy Nations

The rest are pieces of s***.

Some PWs that I like that should go up are mine Babylon
***** Go figure someone with a playerworld is dissing other playerworlds because he wants his playerworld up and he's jelous, how immature is that, "You guys suck a** but my playerworld is awesome, then they go asking Stefan: 'Stefan can you put my playerworld up'" *****, that is lame. First, if you playerworld isn't up don't talk smack about other servers when you have no room to talk. All servers are working on making there servers better, except maybe EL lol, I'm staff there so I can say it. So just give it a rest.

Neonight
06-16-2001, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
I just looked at the screen shots for that PW dark regions. Just to be a critic, I think the level design is great but umm it looks a little "ghetto". I cant really think of a word for it but it looks kinda strange. But i sure hope it goes up it looks like its actually gonna be a p2p server that has somthing to do. :)

[Quote]BUT I SURE HOPE IT GOES UP. IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S ACTUALLY GONNA BE A P2P SERVER THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO.



It's not gonna be p2p tho. We changed it

Neonight
06-16-2001, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by XilosTinsu

***** Go figure someone with a playerworld is dissing other playerworlds because he wants his playerworld up and he's jelous, how immature is that, "You guys suck a** but my playerworld is awesome 'Stefan can you put my playerworld up'" *****, that is lame. All servers are working on making there servers better, except maybe EL lol, I'm staff there so I can say it.
SAS or Xilo whichever...... shut up. Please. Thank you.

XilosTinsu
06-16-2001, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

SAS or Xilo whichever...... shut up. Please. Thank you.
LOL Why? I'm stating my opinion just like you are but I have to shut up?

Neonight
06-16-2001, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by XilosTinsu

LOL Why? I'm stating my opinion just like you are but I have to shut up?
I said so that's why. I own j00.

XilosTinsu
06-16-2001, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

I said so that's why. I own j00.
heh let me know when you have a more intellegent argument.

Neonight
06-16-2001, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by XilosTinsu

heh let me know when you have a more intellegent argument.

omg Xilo or SAS has something to say:



Originally posted by XilosTinsu

heh let me know when you have a more intellegent argument.


Not "no I own j00." but
Originally posted by XilosTinsu

heh let me know when you have a more intellegent argument.


-_- sadly

XilosTinsu
06-16-2001, 02:24 AM
????? LOL ??????

ownerofbabylon
06-16-2001, 02:59 AM
First off, When I said Neos levels looked kind of ghetto i meant that they look really different from the general (which isnt bad) Also, when i said other servers suck, i was just stating my opinion just like all of you. Sorry if i offended anyone. Accept Merlin hes an ass to me :mad: