PDA

View Full Version : Zormite full set of armor

alarid0
11-16-2003, 11:45 PM
Did these ever come out?

GoZelda
11-17-2003, 12:27 AM
I got one of the shields, the sword's being worked one. That answers your question?

alarid0
11-17-2003, 12:28 AM
yes
well I already knew the shield was out there, and as for the sword...its being worked on? but zen showed me it completly shaded months ago (in fact i have it saved)

alarid0
11-17-2003, 12:50 AM
double post i know sorry
but here it is i figured i might as well post it.

Monkeyboy_McGee
11-17-2003, 09:10 PM
I believe there was a big post about the zormite sword somewhere on this here Zormite forum, and about how currently it would be impossible to add on the sprites or light effects or...something... that zen wants on the sword, so until some spoony new engine gets released i dont think we'll be seeing much of it.
As for the armour and helm all i have to say is....there was going to be an armour and helm? O_O

LordZen
11-17-2003, 09:18 PM
Well..yes. I entertained that thought for a while. I had done some good progress on the body peice, too. I wasnt completely pleased with the design for the body peice as it was progressing...that and I just ended up not sticking around long enough to finish it and the helmet. The helmet woulda been really impressive I think.

Sidenote: I had originally intended to make a full set of clothing resembling zormite themed armor. (This would include legs and arms as well). They wouldnt actually be counted as items though, instead it was for when you went into Kingdom Mode under the old system and used a command or something to specify that you wanted to wear the members-only Zormite uniform. It would have just been for visual effects, while your normal armor could be worn underneath.

I still think that would be a good idea, but I dont know how it should be coordinated now. When Kingdom Mode and Battle Mode was merged into one (which I still disagree with) the momentum for that project died a bit.

I miss the shells floating over our heads and swords over our Dustarian friends as we got together for battles and such.

alarid0
11-18-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by LordZen
It would have just been for visual effects, while your normal armor could be worn underneath.
I still think that would be a good idea, but I dont know how it should be coordinated now

When I still played I actually had thoughts of making graphics and requesting for a similar...hell, the exact same thing be scripted :D I figured that there would just be an item added. "Insert Kingdom Name Here Uniform" that you could wear while you had the coresponding tag on. It would just take up a slot that didnt exist but didnt show up on top (like cloak, or just use the cloak slot) Then it would just change all your parts on the gani and viola...

That armor you showed me though - you just scrapped it? :\

LordZen
11-18-2003, 09:10 PM
I still have a primative version on my PC at home. Maybe I will try to find a disk and post it. But, yea I did.

alarid0
11-21-2003, 02:42 AM
Dont bother looking, I found out I saved that one, too

LordZen
11-25-2003, 10:42 PM
Yep :D

I believe I have the seperate shoulder pieces done and one or two more sprites now, though.

GoZelda
11-25-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by alarid0
Dont bother looking, I found out I saved that one, too
It looks cool. But Zen, you fool :( you made a new type of armour, not a recolor. Do you know what this means? There will be about 2 more of these, but in other colors. :mad:

LordZen
11-28-2003, 05:52 AM
Huh?..

I'm sure I could have given a perfectly good argument to be sure the style would remain unique to the specific kingdom..

Monkeyboy_McGee
12-02-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by LordZen
Huh?..

I'm sure I could have given a perfectly good argument to be sure the style would remain unique to the specific kingdom..

You'd better be sure...or else... *imagines himself hang-gliding over Zen's town, shooting laser beams at people from his guns: "Cheew, cheew cheew!"*

Lol, j/k, was just doing a simpsons ripoff =X

GoZelda
12-02-2003, 02:32 PM
I don't got the shield no more. Hope i get EA's back.

FenixTheBanished
12-06-2003, 04:36 PM
OMG, ummm, that shield looks like... tight as all hellO, what are the stats on the whole set?

Stats on:
Sword:?
Shield:?
Armor:?
Helm:?

-FenixTheBanished

GoZelda
12-06-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by FenixTheBanished

Shield: ac+1 pow+1 resist magic+10 armour+3 get kicked out of zormite+2

-FenixTheBanished

Debaglio
05-28-2005, 12:38 AM
Was the helmet ever finished? If it has not we will be using the template to do it. Please post the gfx if it is done.

Splke
05-28-2005, 03:08 AM
The sword looks like a Halo2 thingy, now that I look at it.

Zero Hour
05-28-2005, 07:11 AM
The sword was made way before Halo x_x

Splke
05-28-2005, 07:49 AM
I realize that. I didn't know I had to include that, I thought that would be pretty ****ing obvious... ._.

Zero Hour
05-28-2005, 05:09 PM
I realize that. I didn't know I had to include that, I thought that would be pretty ****ing obvious... ._.
*shrug* Wasn't meant in a aggressive manner, only corrective.

Splke
05-29-2005, 02:11 AM
And you're a *****, what's your point? We all add our own little spice to everything. Me and ZH are fine, worry about yourself.

LordZen
05-30-2005, 04:13 AM
lol.

If you try to make something based on my design, I can 100% garauntee I wont be happy with the way it turns out.

THE SWORD ON THE OTHER HAND HAS HAD ALL THE GANIS FINISHED FOR IT FOR LIKE 2 YEARS --- I just needed Stefan to finish Gscript2 with its enhanced gani-scripting support to do the light effects correctly in the manner that I originally intended.

GryffonDurime
05-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Unless posted soon, your sword has drastically altered. I do not care if you are pleased or not, with the items. If you do care...... to make me care.... post.

Hi, I have two simple concepts for you:

1)Intellectual Property
2)Not yours to take, duh?

xAndrewx
05-30-2005, 09:52 AM
Unless posted soon, your sword has drastically altered. I do not care if you are pleased or not, with the items. If you do care...... to make me care.... post.
I think we need to talk about something..

Benm00t
05-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Does Etien keep deleting his posts?