PDA

View Full Version : Event Prizes(Admin Read)

TripleE
11-06-2003, 12:55 AM
Im not sure of all the possible event prizes so could 1 person who knows, or 1 debug person who cna get stats post here?I dont want a bunch of people making a new thread,or post. Just like Tseng,Jagen,or Stefan. Ill show you an example at bottom. Also I think another type of monkey sandals should be released, same with the monkey pets, those sounded awesome. Maybe Monkey sandals of str, or monkey sandals of power. I like gust sandals.

Here's the example.

Dwarven War Hammer of Might
Stats: Str+2 WC+2 Weight: ##
Quantity released: #
Remaining for distrubution:#

Just like that. That would be awesome. So could Tseng, Stefan, or Jagen check this out?

Also I saw Tseng with the blood paladin gear on. I thought that was sweet, I wish it could be evented off :(

Lance
11-06-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by TripleE
Im not sure of all the possible event prizes so could 1 person who knows, or 1 debug person who cna get stats post here?I dont want a bunch of people making a new thread,or post. Just like Tseng,Jagen,or Stefan. Ill show you an example at bottom. Also I think another type of monkey sandals should be released, same with the monkey pets, those sounded awesome. Maybe Monkey sandals of str, or monkey sandals of power. I like gust sandals.

Here's the example.

Dwarven War Hammer of Might
Stats: Str+2 WC+2 Weight: ##
Quantity released: #
Remaining for distrubution:#

Just like that. That would be awesome. So could Tseng, Stefan, or Jagen check this out?

Also I saw Tseng with the blood paladin gear on. I thought that was sweet, I wish it could be evented off :(

Erm, that's a long list to make. As for the blood paladin gear, I used it as my halloween costume ^_^. Some've the stuff's a bit strong, though, so I'm hesitant to event it off. Plus, without Ghost Pirate around, it's just not the same. Sorry. :(

Desolator12
11-08-2003, 07:58 AM
ghost didn't have any strategy...

the staff use their powers to conjure up like +100 armor and such...

eeeviiilllll.....

and the reason i say this is cause "It takes one apple to spoil the whole bushel"

skyler87
11-08-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Desolator12
ghost didn't have any strategy...

the staff use their powers to conjure up like +100 armor and such...

eeeviiilllll.....

and the reason i say this is cause "It takes one apple to spoil the whole bushel"
huh?

Lance
11-08-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by skyler87

huh?

I said the exact same thing, with a "What the heck?" following it. :D

TripleE
11-09-2003, 09:15 PM
Since DV quit, Is there going to be an new Events Master?

ag0ny
11-12-2003, 01:59 AM
Yes.. He is called Smoke (account: Smoke2k3)

Desolator12
11-30-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Lance

I said the exact same thing, with a "What the heck?" following it. :D

AYBABTU!

i aid that Ghost Pirate didn't use strategy in wars

the staff=corrupt.... well, a few are, maybe 1.... but it takes one apple to spoil the whole bushel...

then i went temporarilly insane and put in.. "eeeeevilll......."

FenixTheBanished
12-06-2003, 04:16 PM
[email protected]

You need to get some better grammer or something, you make NO SENSE what so ever.

Get a dictionary out next time you decide to post.

darkreign3
12-14-2003, 09:32 PM
I want to be an events master =)

bart_rocks
01-01-2004, 02:58 PM
who doesn't :D

and oh yeah

Leaf shield of Might
str + 1 Speed + 1 ac + 1 armour +7

Satrek2000
01-01-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by bart_rocks
Leaf shield of Might
str + 1 Speed + 1 ac + 1 armour +7

I wonder... what's leafy about this shield?

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-01-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Satrek2000

I wonder... what's leafy about this shield?

Dunno. maybe like, the maker of the shield was trying it out, and a leaf fell on it and it broke into pieces because of the immense force of this little leaf...so he used selotape to stick the shield back together, but the leaf got stuck in the selotape and he couldn't be bothered to remove it, so it's a leaf shield??

Lance
01-01-2004, 10:02 PM
There were stories and plans for this as well as some other of the new items, but someone decided to ruin it.

Thanks, someone.

MarkB
01-02-2004, 01:14 PM
Tseng, my shield of amadola has been up for like 3 months...are you letting it cure or something? :P

syltburk
01-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by ag0ny
Yes.. He is called Smoke (account: Smoke2k3)

Rofl its funnny on how 80% isnt making events at all right know as Events Masters, I say that they should check, Smoke plays "some times" on gk he says, wich isn't enough for me sorry.

Lance
01-02-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by MarkB
Tseng, my shield of amadola has been up for like 3 months...are you letting it cure or something? :P

I had no problem with that. I did have a problem with the leaf/heart shields, though.