PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary Astri!

Zurkiba
11-05-2003, 01:44 AM
One year ago the great nation of Astri was founded after the conquest of the Forest Dwarven and Elven. November 28,2002 is when the empire was formed by the annexing of Samurai.

Astri fell in two short months on January 2, 2003.

---

So how does it feel without the Emperor with an Iron Fist breathing down your back for a whole year? And how does it feel to never experience hardcore war again?

And should (Nova Astri) come back? :grin:
(Nova means New for those who dont know)

---

I'll give some history.

Forest was doing cruddy so we went to a Viking Theme. And at the start it was just myself. Our member counts went up because of short taxes on housing and we had the coolest houses. We were also the most unique :). And me of course!

It was a good story... BUT SAMURAI DIDN'T LET ME FINISH THE OVERALL RP STORY.

Astri was going to fall and die after the conquest of Zormite.

--Chris--
11-05-2003, 06:48 AM
Ah yes...I remember taking out Samurai and levelling up off of them making some quit Graal 8-) *was never killed during exp loss days* As for that "(Nova Astri)" thing, it's not going to exist or have anything to do with my Forest of today if you do plan on having it created and er...I believe I'm possibly more strict than you <3

Evil_Lord_Sparda
11-05-2003, 06:37 PM
Damn those Astrians :o
Killing everyone, including us poor Dustarians :(

zell12
11-05-2003, 11:48 PM
Was it really just you Zurk? *stab*

GoZelda
11-06-2003, 12:38 AM
Heh, Astri was great because an Astri member gave me a pickaxe for some coal <3 pity it died a few days afterwards :( from all what i've heard it seemed to be the best empire. DEATH TO SAMURAI >=O

Zurkiba
11-06-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Was it really just you Zurk? *stab*
The secret of success was from my officers :). But you wasn't there at the start. I had to force you into Forest because the necromancers and stuff :):)

Originally posted by GoZelda
Heh, Astri was great because an Astri member gave me a pickaxe for some coal <3 pity it died a few days afterwards :( from all what i've heard it seemed to be the best empire. DEATH TO SAMURAI >=O
It was the best Empire... we didn't lead our vassals with an iron fist. We let them govern themselves, which was a bad move.

As a matter of fact.. it was the only Empire on 2k2 :)

---

I miss conquering the world :(... HERE I COME 2K1!

And Chrisie Poo... Astri wouldn't take Forest again.... even though all of our documents and stuff were buried there.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
11-06-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

The secret of success was from my officers :). But you wasn't there at the start. I had to force you into Forest because the necromancers and stuff :):)

I remember when you left Dustari because of the Necromancers Excalibur..that was Crovax and Axel if i recall rightly...that was kinda stupid though. Did you leave purely for Rp reasons?

GoZelda
11-06-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
And Chrisie Poo... Astri wouldn't take Forest again.... even though all of our documents and stuff were buried there.
If they contain rings etc., tell me where :O

Discharge
11-11-2003, 10:37 AM
WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO pass the chili dogs!

Zurkiba
11-12-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Discharge
WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO pass the chili dogs!
w00t