PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Movie Quotes

Huggles
06-15-2001, 08:34 AM
I want to make love to a school boy! errr I mean make love to you like a schoolboy... -Dumb and Dumber

Ya I like to hang out with girls and boys, last night I was with my mom and my coach.... Brainless girl: oh you are a badboy -Waterboy

LITTLE GIRLS ARE THE DEVIL! ; BENJINAM DIDNT INVENT ELECTRICITY I DID BENJINAM FRANKLIN IS THE DEVIL! -Waterboy

Gaattttooorraaaidd, WATER SUCKS IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS! -waterboy

Rekad
06-15-2001, 08:47 AM
"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my bag"
-Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Spyder5782
06-15-2001, 08:54 AM
"So your house burned down, you almost got raped, and your car doesnt start. Look on the brightside."
-The Breaks

Rekad
06-15-2001, 08:58 AM
to be in a successful chase, you must think as the cop thinks. When you turn your turnsignal on while going 50, he thinks your going to pull over and stop. He does not realize that you are going to do a 180 Degree turn straight into the desert. -Duke, Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas

habek
06-15-2001, 09:02 AM
"I'll be back"
-Terminator 2: Judgement Day

WeirdmanI9
06-15-2001, 09:08 AM
"I can see down your shirt." - Joe Dirt

Rekad
06-15-2001, 09:09 AM
"I got Jerry Garcia in a Pouch, man!" - Stoner dude, Half Baked

SSmutz
06-15-2001, 09:38 AM
"Dodge this. *gunshot*" -The Matrix
"*slams a can of Spigetteo's on the ground* Microsoft went down 3 points." -Big Daddy

IceHawk
06-15-2001, 09:46 AM
"Yippie kai yay mother ****er" Die Hard

Spyder5782
06-15-2001, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Rekad
"I got Jerry Garcia in a Pouch, man!" - Stoner dude, Half Baked
That "stoner dude" was jim bruer. Half baked is my favorite movie. His name in the movie escapes me as we speak although I have seen that movie at least 50 times (literally)

Rekad
06-15-2001, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Spyder5782

That "stoner dude" was jim bruer. Half baked is my favorite movie. His name in the movie escapes me as we speak although I have seen that movie at least 50 times (literally) I know that was jim Breur, Im not a total idiot!

BruceLee2000
06-15-2001, 09:54 AM
good one icehawk :)

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of f**king *******s. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f**king fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"

-Scarface

Nai
06-15-2001, 09:55 AM
"Hello, Clarice"

-Hannibal

Nai
06-15-2001, 09:55 AM
"Balls in or balls out? *tied up guy mumbles because mouth is tied up* I will choose for you..."

-Hannibal

CrazedMerlin
06-15-2001, 09:58 AM
*boom*
-Hiroshima (The Motion Picture)

Asuka
06-15-2001, 10:08 AM
If you're going to quote Hannibal, do it correctly or not at all. The word is "bowels" and not "balls".

- S

Gameo
06-15-2001, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by WeirdmanI9
"I can see down your shirt." - Joe Dirt

pathetic!

Officer: "Do you know how fast you were going?"
Chris Farley: "About 60, maybe 70 tops."
Officer: "7. You were going 7 miles per hour, and normally people pull to the side of the road."
Chris Farley: "Damn!"

- Black Sheep

06-15-2001, 10:22 AM
Well, I eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast! - Guy
You eat pieces of **** for breakfast?! - Happy
No! Uhh... that's not what I meant! - Guy
You sick freak! - Happy

^ from Happy Gilmore

"Quid pro quo, Clarice? Yes... or no?" - The Silence of the Lambs
"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti." - The Silence of the Lambs

BruceLee2000
06-15-2001, 10:31 AM
Guy is Shooter McGavin!

Gameo
06-15-2001, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by BruceLee2000
Guy is Shooter McGavin!
they seem to show every Adam Sandler movie except Happy Gilmore :(

BruceLee2000
06-15-2001, 10:34 AM
its the best :( Billy Madison is a close second

06-15-2001, 10:34 AM
Guy is Shooter McGavin!

yeah. I thought his name was Shooter, but I didn't want to put it and then have people be like "hey guy that's not his name" so I just put Guy.

Gameo
06-15-2001, 10:35 AM
its the best :( Billy Madison is a close second
i like little nicky
it was cool

Rekad
06-15-2001, 10:49 AM
Marle just likes to Steriotype all men into one category!

06-15-2001, 10:50 AM
Marle just likes to Steriotype all men into one category!

what the hell does that have to do with anything? what are you talking about?

P.S... www.hinorei.com/spelling.html <--

S-T-E-R-E-O-T-Y-P-E

Gameo
06-15-2001, 10:51 AM
Cheeriotype

Rekad
06-15-2001, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica

what the hell does that have to do with anything? what are you talking about?

P.S... www.hinorei.com/spelling.html <--

S-T-E-R-E-O-T-Y-P-E Ey R l-oud 2 speil ne wAi eye liak! j00r nut mah b055!!!!

Rekad
06-15-2001, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Gameo
Cheeriotype arent they apple, cinemon, and regular?

Tybalt
06-15-2001, 11:03 AM
-Duke, Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas

Great movie.

Rekad
06-15-2001, 11:06 AM
yes, very funny!

Tybalt
06-15-2001, 11:11 AM
"The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you."
Captain Koons - Christopher Wallace - Pulp Fiction

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."

Jules - Samuel L. Jackson - Pulp Fiction

"Don't think! Feeeeeeeel. It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."
Lee - Bruce Lee - Enter the Dragon

Tyhm
06-15-2001, 11:41 AM
"First you get the sugar, then you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women...the strong must protect the sweet"~Donny, quoting Scarface

freddyfox
06-15-2001, 11:43 AM
"Hey, these people have an oven in their living room!" -Tom Servo in MST3k