PDA

View Full Version : Event Masters

Splke
11-01-2003, 04:37 AM
Finally decided to post about this...

About, 2 weeks ago, there was a lvl division spar tournament inwhich Shobre and Waterlord fought... Course Waterlord was the underdog, but he nearly killed Shobre 3 times, however, Shobre used a healing potion each time he nearly died which I found quite unfair, and the stupid EM's, including Stefen himself, stood there and talked in German instead of paying attention to the fact that WL had typed in-screen about it...

Just figured I'd say that, maybe those EM's shouldnt be EM's, since they decided to make them take off all of their armor, which doesnt matter since Shobre has a FHOM, and HSOD spare, while Waterlord simply has gfx items (when worn gfx items).

Of course, Driken won it overall, but Shobre and Driken are very good friends, so I highly doubt Shobre didnt just throw in the towel and let Driken win. Waterlord has proven many times he can kill Driken, Tecumseh(sp) and Shobre, so I think that there should be sometype of rematch, after discussion of the EM's place to be EM's...

Sorry if you found offense to this. Stay out of the thread if your simply going to flame against me.

skyler87
11-01-2003, 04:48 AM
I posted something about it before, but sadly, nothing will be done. The EMs were new, they don't know anything about kingdoms, so they didn't know wtf I was talking about when I said he was using a FHoM after we were supposed to take our helm and shield off.
Besides, there is a certain group of people who have event items (including shobre), and only they are cool enough to have the leet items. It is just tradition that I don't get anything good.
PS: I do not own ANY event items, yet I own, so don't say that event items are everything.

DenoriZakarum
11-01-2003, 04:52 AM
Yea, the EMs didnt do too good in there, i think i should get a rematch from Silent too, i was DQed unfairly

Splke
11-01-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by skyler87
I posted something about it before, but sadly, nothing will be done. The EMs were new, they don't know anything about kingdoms, so they didn't know wtf I was talking about when I said he was using a FHoM after we were supposed to take our helm and shield off.
Besides, there is a certain group of people who have event items (including shobre), and only they are cool enough to have the leet items. It is just tradition that I don't get anything good.
PS: I do not own ANY event items, yet I own, so don't say that event items are everything.

LMAO at your last statement.

That was Shobres first event he won... Take into mind he has ALL event items on LMAO

And, no they werent new EM's, they host US night (like, 3 am or so) for the German players... Bjork isnt a nub EM. =/

skyler87
11-01-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Splke

LMAO at your last statement.

That was Shobres first event he won... Take into mind he has ALL event items on LMAO

And, no they werent new EM's, they host US night (like, 3 am or so) for the German players... Bjork isnt a nub EM. =/
bah, I guess they just plain suck then :o

Splke
11-01-2003, 09:53 AM

bah, I guess they just plain suck then :o

Erm. No, just the events we have / had were all rigged :P

Since James held about, hmm, half of the ones in past year? Yah, the events Tseng held were long and rigorious, which means most people dropped out or had to leave. Or, if you got lost, heh, your screwed.. (since he himself was relying on DX to get them out of the dungeon XD!)

Jagen doesnt hold events, and DV, well, he says he will, but procrastinates or threatens anybody who kills him during the 2 months he didnt hold it.

Then again, Bjork doesnt have much to event without Stefen around, and hell, I dont think he's going to stay up till, err, 3 am or so his time for us to be on. And why hold a event for Germans when you can hold it for Americans and make fun of us while we compete? :P I had all the German translated while they talked. I was kinda disappointed. It really wasnt much mean stuff, jus little comments that came as asterisks.

Anywhom, Rematch sometime. hell, I'll set it up. Winner grabs something Waterlord knows I have. :) Shobre may or may not, but at any rate, its well worth the trouble. First person to do something I see wrong, is out. :) Play fair.

BTW, I'll pm or on-screen you details.

Satrek2000
11-01-2003, 02:09 PM
This has been discussed, and the event as indeed a little chaotic - the promised seperate events for fighters and spellcasters as a start. Due to a spelling mistage from one of the EMs (tried to summon Satreck2000) I ended up in a fight with Taikun and Tecumseh - I was ready for a magic competition, hence I stood no chance. We'll have to see how the future events turn out though.

skyler87
11-02-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Satrek2000
This has been discussed, and the event as indeed a little chaotic - the promised seperate events for fighters and spellcasters as a start. Due to a spelling mistage from one of the EMs (tried to summon Satreck2000) I ended up in a fight with Taikun and Tecumseh - I was ready for a magic competition, hence I stood no chance. We'll have to see how the future events turn out though.
Lol, that was funny
even though they were double teaming you, you still almost killed them with bullet swarm, but they healed

Satrek2000
11-02-2003, 01:59 AM
Well, possible, I was too busy to run to see that - specially when Tec hit me once, dealing more than 100 damage, bringing me down to 20HP... from this point on they both chased me and I spend the rest of the fight running.

Sureth
11-03-2003, 07:22 AM
One time a couple of months ago I almost got "banned" for throwing fishing bait (using a fishing rod of course) in an arena during an event.

Funny.

TripleE
11-06-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Sureth
One time a couple of months ago I almost got "banned" for throwing fishing bait (using a fishing rod of course) in an arena during an event.

Funny.
thats disruption of an event, not funny.

Sureth
11-06-2003, 03:37 AM
thats disruption of an event

Hardly.

skyler87
11-06-2003, 03:38 AM

Hardly.
agreed ;o

Lance
11-06-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by TripleE

thats disruption of an event, not funny.

Depending on the event, indeed you are correct.

skyler87
11-06-2003, 05:15 AM
it was a spar tourny ;o
he was tossing the line of the fishing rod out into the middle of the arena when two people were fighting, and the EM was threatening to get him banned or something like that

Sureth
11-06-2003, 05:32 AM
Disrupting an event is actually causing an effect that ruins the event. What I did wasn't disruption in the first place. The EM was merely trying to look responsible.

Oh, and I almost forgot about that time Tseng warped me to CP because I killed someone outside of the arena (take note that this was a long time ago). The person wanted to fight, and I killed him three times while he tried to fight back (this was during an event, but it had no effect on the event what so ever).

And then he said he told me not to do it 3 times (I can't see people OFF OF THE SCREEN, Tseng).

Funny.

skyler87
11-06-2003, 06:44 AM
Disrupting an event is actually causing an effect that ruins the event. What I did wasn't disruption in the first place. The EM was merely trying to look responsible.

Oh, and I almost forgot about that time Tseng warped me to CP because I killed someone outside of the arena (take note that this was a long time ago). The person wanted to fight, and I killed him three times while he tried to fight back (this was during an event, but it had no effect on the event what so ever).

And then he said he told me not to do it 3 times (I can't see people OFF OF THE SCREEN, Tseng).

Funny.
I was killing someone in the spar arena a second ago, and he gave me a 1 day ban for "Excessive Player harrassment" rofl, not to mention I was never warned.
I am going to talk to Stefan about it anyways ;o
He seems to think he has the right to warp away anyone who kills another player or kills them in the duel arena

Lance
11-06-2003, 08:37 AM

Depends on the word used. Interfering with an event is relatively close to disrupting it, but it has a bit of a different connotation. Also, to disrupt is not necessarily to ruin - Some fool can try to PK someone who's playing cards, be banned for disrupting the event, and the event can still continue. It's not ruined, though, as you can see.

How about no? Sounds like you're in the same boat as Water Lord (See my below reply)

I can't help the illiterate.

Funny.

Who are you, again?

I was killing someone in the spar arena a second ago, and he gave me a 1 day ban for "Excessive Player harrassment" rofl, not to mention I was never warned.

I warned you several dozen times in the past few days. Each warning case amounted to a PM-warning and/or being warped to a faraway kingdom isle. Please don't lie, it's unbecoming, even to someone of as slow a mind as yours.

I am going to talk to Stefan about it anyways ;o

Sweet. Get me fired, why don't you. It's been tried before, and I'm still here, buddy. It'd help if any of 'em (including you) actually had a case, though.

He seems to think he has the right to warp away anyone who kills another player or kills them in the duel arena

Sure, doofus, if you stand at the entrance of the arena for a couple minutes, killing the same person over, and over, and over again, merely because they are a newbie and happened to walk by or into the duel arena, that's excessive player harrassment.

And, now that you're posting "So and so is corrupt" style messages, I think I'll extend your ban time, as the idea of a ban is to teach someone a lesson, and you obviously have not learned it.

skyler87
11-06-2003, 05:03 PM
Odd, I was never warned through PMs. I was suddenly warped to other kingdom islands for no apparent reason, and was never told why.
And on what charges was my ban extended? I'm afraid that i've done nothing else on that server since I was banned?

Lance
11-06-2003, 07:51 PM
Odd, I was never warned through PMs. I was suddenly warped to other kingdom islands for no apparent reason, and was never told why.

One would assume you had the iota of intelligence to realize that there might be a connection between killing someone over and over such that they can't move, then immediately being warped somewhere far away. And, I massed about that several times while you were online, so there's no way you didn't know.

And on what charges was my ban extended? I'm afraid that i've done nothing else on that server since I was banned?

Doesn't matter. You haven't learned your lesson, and your posts in here are categorized as harrassment over your ban.

skyler87
11-06-2003, 08:59 PM
Not enableing them to move?
He was AFK, so I actually did not do that.
and my post was NOT harrassment, I was not talking to you directly, so no.

GoZelda
11-06-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Lance
And, I massed about that several times while you were online, so there's no way you didn't know.

Because of the immaturenessnessnessness of some fellow players almost half of the Graalian population got "denied mass messages" :\

Lance
11-06-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda

Because of the immaturenessnessnessness of some fellow players almost half of the Graalian population got "denied mass messages" :\

My global and local powers override the 'ignore mass messages' option, and when I go on (Staff) tag to mass, it turns bright red and goes to the top of the list.

GoZelda
11-07-2003, 12:40 AM

My global and local powers override the 'ignore mass messages' option, and when I go on (Staff) tag to mass, it turns bright red and goes to the top of the list.
kewl and sekc :megaeek: that ofcourse changes the case :\

Satrek2000
11-07-2003, 01:14 AM
Not enableing them to move?
He was AFK, so I actually did not do that.
and my post was NOT harrassment, I was not talking to you directly, so no.

Keeping someone from moving is the same, no matter whether the person tries to or not. Saying that the driver would have taken the bus anyway doesn't justify blowing someone's car up. Also, the case wasn't about annoying the single poor player you killed there. It was also the messages almost every other player got, flooding their screens (don't start with /listen 0, there are messages some might still want to see).

skyler87
11-07-2003, 01:41 AM
Keeping someone from moving is the same, no matter whether the person tries to or not. Saying that the driver would have taken the bus anyway doesn't justify blowing someone's car up.
Wth?
That is nothing like our current situation.
It was also the messages almost every other player got, flooding their screens (don't start with /listen 0, there are messages some might still want to see).
Maybe someone should change the script then. People do this all the time, and most of them just wait until Tseng isn't on to do it.

Splke
11-07-2003, 07:30 AM

Depends on the word used. Interfering with an event is relatively close to disrupting it, but it has a bit of a different connotation. Also, to disrupt is not necessarily to ruin - Some fool can try to PK someone who's playing cards, be banned for disrupting the event, and the event can still continue. It's not ruined, though, as you can see.

Wow... that was a very good use of word... Connotation is like, something I hardly ever see writen in correct form... I appluade you for that...

I warned you several dozen times in the past few days. Each warning case amounted to a PM-warning and/or being warped to a faraway kingdom isle. Please don't lie, it's unbecoming, even to someone of as slow a mind as yours.

Warning arent sposed to be done via pm for bans. Their supposed to be e-mailed to the person on account of 1-3 warnings, 1. being a notice of their wrong doing, 2. being the consequence of their continued wrong doing, 3. being the notice of them being banned for so and so and the reason why / when theyll be unbanned. If he didnt receive that, it's your mistake for not doing such and believing "ANYBODY" who is banned is actually gonna agree with you if you say you sent them warnings via PM. (I forgot what forum thread I found the ban information under x.x I might search for it to ed

Sweet. Get me fired, why don't you. It's been tried before, and I'm still here, buddy. It'd help if any of 'em (including you) actually had a case, though.

Hm, that sounds abit ****y and arrogant... Unno, Tseng has a very strong amount of respect, and has made alot of very good decisions based on bans and such, but some that were abit contraversol (sp) or simply unjust.

Sure, doofus, if you stand at the entrance of the arena for a couple minutes, killing the same person over, and over, and over again, merely because they are a newbie and happened to walk by or into the duel arena, that's excessive player harrassment.

Hmm. Not exactly correct. Of course, me and Tseng have had this arguement before on what harrassment was, or was not, so I'ma just put this lil' thingy mabob definition.

Harrass - 1. to trouble, worry, or tormen, as with cares, questions, debts, repeted questions etc. 2. to trouble by repeated rabids or attacks, etc; harry -harr-ass'|er n. -harr.ass'ment n.

Of course, the all so brilliant people whom first lowered others by calling them of low intellect will not look at the fact that the way "attacks" is used in this definition has to do with both persons being active and both being aware. If somebody is "afk" on and sitting by duel arena, their usually there so they wont be killed on-screen and drop things. Just my opinion that probably will be totally overlooked.

And, now that you're posting "So and so is corrupt" style messages, I think I'll extend your ban time, as the idea of a ban is to teach someone a lesson, and you obviously have not learned it.

He never actually called anybody on this thread corrupt, he simply said he'd talk to Stefen about it, which doesnt mean he's going to voice his opinion on you being corrupt or not (my vote is not) but he may simply try to get his ban lifted.

Course, the idea of a ban is to discontinue somebodys action(s) from a server if they are violating rules, unless, the ban definition I was recently warned for and givin proper defintion about is incorrect, which I doubt. ;o anywhom, this thread has become a all-out bash against Tseng, so stop :(

Lance
11-07-2003, 08:48 AM

Wow... that was a very good use of word... Connotation is like, something I hardly ever see writen in correct form... I appluade you for that...

Thanks, I pride myself on my diction. :)

Warning arent sposed to be done via pm for bans.

Eh?

Their supposed to be e-mailed to the person on account of 1-3 warnings,

Ehx2?

1. being a notice of their wrong doing, 2. being the consequence of their continued wrong doing, 3. being the notice of them being banned for so and so and the reason why / when theyll be unbanned.

Where are these rules stated? They don't exist, man.

If he didnt receive that, it's your mistake for not doing such and believing "ANYBODY" who is banned is actually gonna agree with you if you say you sent them warnings via PM. (I forgot what forum thread I found the ban information under x.x I might search for it to ed

Uh. I don't care if people agree with me, man. If they do bad stuff, they should expect a punishment. Making it impossible for a newbie to play is a bad thing. I guess Water Lord and Vamp and friends don't really care about Graal, its playerbase, or its future.

Hm, that sounds abit ****y and arrogant... Unno, Tseng has a very strong amount of respect, and has made alot of very good decisions based on bans and such, but some that were abit contraversol (sp) or simply unjust.

Man, I don't know how anyone can put two completely contradictory things together in a sentence, but somehow you manage to pull it off with some modifiers. Anyway, the point of that paragraph was to tell him to go ahead and attempt to get me fired - it isn't going to work, because I'm in the right. It's kinda how the justice system works - If a judge sends someone to jail, they pretty much go to jail. You can't just say "BAD DECISION THE JUDGE SHOULD BE FIRED" and expect it to happen, especially when they've got a rather good history for validity of ban-reasons.

Hmm. Not exactly correct. Of course, me and Tseng have had this arguement before on what harrassment was, or was not, so I'ma just put this lil' thingy mabob definition.

The main reason Water Lord's ban was extended was because of just what a ban is - to teach a person a lesson. If he doesn't learn his lesson (and proves that to the rest of us), why should he be unbanned?

Harrass - 1. to trouble, worry, or tormen, as with cares, questions, debts, repeted questions etc. 2. to trouble by repeated rabids or attacks, etc; harry -harr-ass'|er n. -harr.ass'ment n.

He's "troubling, worrying, or tormenting" me.

Of course, the all so brilliant people whom first lowered others by calling them of low intellect will not look at the fact that the way "attacks" is used in this definition has to do with both persons being active and both being aware. If somebody is "afk" on and sitting by duel arena, their usually there so they wont be killed on-screen and drop things.

Okay, so they're there. There's a possibility they were AFK - Does that mean that people have a right to kill them every 0.05 seconds, flooding every other player's screen? You can't tell me in good faith that that's the case, man.

He never actually called anybody on this thread corrupt, he simply said he'd talk to Stefen about it, which doesnt mean he's going to voice his opinion on you being corrupt or not (my vote is not) but he may simply try to get his ban lifted.

Doesn't matter. He didn't learn his lesson - that's the important thing.

Course, the idea of a ban is to discontinue somebodys action(s) from a server if they are violating rules, unless, the ban definition I was recently warned for and givin proper defintion about is incorrect, which I doubt. ;o

I think I agree with you, but your phrasing and punctuation are kinda confusing.

anywhom, this thread has become a all-out bash against Tseng, so stop :(

:)

Satrek2000
11-07-2003, 09:51 AM
On the warning subject - I know many people who don't use the email they used to create their account, or even lost access to it. Sure, they should do something about it, but that's not the point - with a PM, you can be certain a person gets it, and gets it fast whenever they did something to justify a ban. If you hit an old lady and someone walks by, kicking your shins, you'll learn the lesson much better than if the person kicking you takes 2 weeks to find you. I hope my weird comparisons are of any help :o

Splke
11-07-2003, 09:59 AM
Im not gonna quote stuff, cuz, im tired

Reason why my grammer is all messed, A. im tired, B. im young and dont exactly have the self respect to make myself look/sound good.

Anywhom

I cant say whether I feel this is a just, or unjust case, since of course, I myself dont have the exact facts from either of you (knowing humans, everything is twisted to their use) so I cant in good faith say that Waterlord is wrong or your wrong.

:P And I'm gonna accept the compliment of "Man, I don't know how anyone can put two completely contradictory things together in a sentence, but somehow you manage to pull it off with some modifiers." . I pride myself in being confusing but getting the point across.

Err, your "Eh?" comments.

1st Eh. When warning somebody of their actions, the warning should be through a e-mail, not through a PM.
2nd eh. Read above?

Then the rules thingy

Un member, but I read em in a IM window sum1 sent me. I shoulda taken the link and favorited it, but I didnt. I'll get back to you on that.

He's indirectly troubling you, worrying you, and/or tormenting you. If you were the bigger man, you would try to talk to him about it, and if he answers with "lol" or ";o" or something among those expressions, then you can warn him of his persistent actions and how they are troubling you, tormenting you, worrying you...

And, No, I dont think that killing somebody is harrassment. Torankusu pleaded that when Tecumseh chased him in maps, and killed him every chance he got, but never was it called harrassment.

I'm rather reluctant to bring up Torankusu because it's sad. Specialy now since theres 3 of my best friends banned. =/

Anywhom, I respect most of your actions, whether I agree with them or not, as well as you.

Splke
11-07-2003, 10:03 AM
On the warning subject - I know many people who don't use the email they used to create their account, or even lost access to it. Sure, they should do something about it, but that's not the point - with a PM, you can be certain a person gets it, and gets it fast whenever they did something to justify a ban. If you hit an old lady and someone walks by, kicking your shins, you'll learn the lesson much better than if the person kicking you takes 2 weeks to find you. I hope my weird comparisons are of any help :o

No... You cant compair Graal to Real Life situations... its not possible to do considering one thing is much more serious then another.

You cannot continually kill a person while they respawn at their respawn spot. So, thus, you shouldnt even try to compare the two, or even use situations irl, true or not to explain Graal related ones..

BTW, Cow shrine fuxing rox

Satrek2000
11-07-2003, 02:54 PM
I dodn't mean to compare any kind of seriousnes. I never said "killing someone in graal is as bad as kicking old ladies." What I meant to say is this that the pm-system works way faster than email (in average, seeing that some people do not check mail all the time) and more certain (you never know whether an email is received).
I should make up better comparisons. The earlier one about blowing up a car was meant in that direction: if you prevent someone from doing something, to say "he didn't want to do it anyway" is no excuse - like preventing someone from moving then saying that he was afk anyway.

Splke
11-08-2003, 12:59 AM
I dodn't mean to compare any kind of seriousnes. I never said "killing someone in graal is as bad as kicking old ladies." What I meant to say is this that the pm-system works way faster than email (in average, seeing that some people do not check mail all the time) and more certain (you never know whether an email is received).
I should make up better comparisons. The earlier one about blowing up a car was meant in that direction: if you prevent someone from doing something, to say "he didn't want to do it anyway" is no excuse - like preventing someone from moving then saying that he was afk anyway.

I know what your saying, and yes, that conparison sucked badly, but still. PM's are highly unreliable. Consider somebody was in a map, and running around, without the F7 player list open. You dont see the pm's on the minimap (for some odd reason) and by the time they reach it the person whom had pm'd them logs off. That PM is gone, and they dont even know it existed. OR, theres always the constant "Client Error!" b/s that keeps happenning to me which disconnects a person, so the PM disappears.

I think on-screen is the best way to tell somebody something, and take a screen shot for ****s sake. lol (i have fun viewing my screen shots... over 16 megabytes of em! XD)

Sorry If I'm being rude Satrek, I'm awfully grouchy right now. Some people kept ding-dong-ditching my house at nite, so I was up ALLL night. =/

Zethar
11-08-2003, 03:27 AM
Some people kept ding-dong-ditching my house at nite, so I was up ALLL night. =/
Sorry for the spam but...
http://shopping.artistdirect.com/admall/assets/product_images/thumb/011450CT.gif

Splke
11-08-2003, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Zethar

Sorry for the spam but...
http://shopping.artistdirect.com/admall/assets/product_images/thumb/011450CT.gif

o-o that was mad pimp skillz k?

Zethar
11-08-2003, 05:39 AM

o-o that was mad pimp skillz k?
:O
<3

ag0ny
11-13-2003, 12:18 PM
Finally decided to post about this...

About, 2 weeks ago, there was a lvl division spar tournament inwhich Shobre and Waterlord fought... Course Waterlord was the underdog, but he nearly killed Shobre 3 times, however, Shobre used a healing potion each time he nearly died which I found quite unfair, and the stupid EM's, including Stefen himself, stood there and talked in German instead of paying attention to the fact that WL had typed in-screen about it...

Just figured I'd say that, maybe those EM's shouldnt be EM's, since they decided to make them take off all of their armor, which doesnt matter since Shobre has a FHOM, and HSOD spare, while Waterlord simply has gfx items (when worn gfx items).

Of course, Driken won it overall, but Shobre and Driken are very good friends, so I highly doubt Shobre didnt just throw in the towel and let Driken win. Waterlord has proven many times he can kill Driken, Tecumseh(sp) and Shobre, so I think that there should be sometype of rematch, after discussion of the EM's place to be EM's...

1) I used 2 healing potions while Waterlord used 1
2) Ive never even had a HSoD in my inventory
3) They told us to remove visible armour
4) I can beat Waterlord any time I want
5) He didnt almost beat me 3 times... it was 2.. and he hadnt much more HP then me
6) Why do you even bother making threads about something so obvious?

skyler87
11-13-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by ag0ny

1) I used 2 healing potions while Waterlord used 1

Yes, and you used them both before I even used my first (because you would've died).

2) Ive never even had a HSoD in my inventory

Possibly true.

3) They told us to remove visible armour

But you did not remove your Full Helmet of Might.

4) I can beat Waterlord any time I want

No.

5) He didnt almost beat me 3 times... it was 2.. and he hadnt much more HP then me

The first time I almost beat you, I had at least 8/10s of my HP, the second time you used a potion I had around 5/10s HP.

6) Why do you even bother making threads about something so obvious?

Because he knows as well as I do that there is a rather good chance that I would have the event gloves right now, had healing scrolls/potions been outlawed.

The fact is, the whole situation is said and done. This post was not to argue over the results of the event, but the performance of the Event Masters. Had they actually been watching the fight, it could have turned out differently.

Splke
11-14-2003, 10:28 AM
oms WL u used a potion? Your so *** XD HOMO HOMO STAB U IN DA TOE YO :o Sliq skillz

anywhom yus, it wasnt to argue over WHO sparred wrong, or WHO could keel who (shobre, i think he would win, his daggers are deadly) it was about the EM's poor poor pooooor performance.

IamFlinder
11-14-2003, 11:17 AM
well WL why do you complain? he didnt even win...

Satrek2000
11-14-2003, 11:47 AM
Maybe it's the EMs fault. Maybe it's not. Either way, the event is finished, prizes have been given out, and people are living happily again. This thread can alert EMs to pay closer attention next time, but it won't change anything concerning this event, so there's no need to go over it again and again, arguing about (virtually) invisible subjects.

skyler87
11-14-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by IamFlinder
well WL why do you complain? he didnt even win...
Simply because I could've won :o
But no, I had that opportunity stripped away from me by EMs who didn't know what they were doing :\

GoZelda
11-14-2003, 07:32 PM
But, if this guy didn't bought the RoS i saw in store and gave me 20 days to get the money if would've got the RoW, HE STRIPPED IT AWAY FROM ME THE STRIPTEASE!

ag0ny
11-14-2003, 08:04 PM

But you did not remove your Full Helmet of Might.

From what I know the Full helmet of Might (FHoM) is not visible..

skyler87
11-14-2003, 09:46 PM

From what I know the Full helmet of Might (FHoM) is not visible..
Stefan said to take off helm and shield, invisible or not x-x

ag0ny
11-14-2003, 09:51 PM

Stefan said to take off helm and shield, invisible or not x-x
Your wrong on that one..... I should have taken a snapshot or something.... :/ "Take off visible armour" he said

Satrek2000
11-14-2003, 10:44 PM

Your wrong on that one..... I should have taken a snapshot or something.... :/ "Take off visible armour" he said

As far as I remember that is true - he specified visible armour as they had no means of controlling invisible items like rings, bracers etc.

skyler87
11-14-2003, 11:40 PM
If that is true, then these EM's really are idiots.
Hopefuly we won't see anymore events by them

ag0ny
11-15-2003, 01:21 AM
If that is true, then these EM's really are idiots.
Hopefuly we won't see anymore events by them
That was like their first event.. Dont be too evil now! They have showed improved skills now! Getting better on it by the minute

IamFlinder
11-15-2003, 01:25 AM
The event was done correctly. You lost just accept it goosh...

skyler87
11-15-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by IamFlinder
The event was done correctly. You lost just accept it goosh...
mhmm, whatever you say ;)

poop3131
11-16-2003, 08:39 AM
Has anyone done an event hosted by Smoke yet XD

and whens the last time anyones seen James online X.x

*i think he flew da coop*

skyler87
11-16-2003, 10:48 AM
Smoke has held afew events, and James was fired and globaly banned a looooooong time ago

ag0ny
11-16-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by poop3131
Has anyone done an event hosted by Smoke yet XD

and whens the last time anyones seen James online X.x

*i think he flew da coop*
Smoke has done alot of events lately.. good ones too!
James was banned because he was corrupt and evil... x.x

GoZelda
12-02-2003, 08:28 PM
How does Stefan picks EM's anyway?

poop3131
12-15-2003, 10:15 PM
Is Mike still banned (acct: mikethedarkpaladin) is it perm and why did it happen again? :(

call me slow but heres an earlier post ;)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:o
SpIke what about people like me that never check their mail O.o PMs work better or even better forum PMs k later oh and Tseng here a screenie of Harrasment

Judge_S
12-16-2003, 03:06 AM
quote:

You don't get pretty little warning messages for true hacking now do you? My point is, depending on the severity of the incident, those in question may not be given the right to a warning.

Lance
12-16-2003, 03:10 AM
Is Mike still banned (acct: mikethedarkpaladin) is it perm and why did it happen again? :(

His statement "Ban me, douchebag." was primarily responsible for that. Oh, and I've given him several warnings about foul language over time. 'Twas after my last such warning that he made that statement to me.