PDA

View Full Version : Event Ideas

GoZelda
10-26-2003, 11:15 PM
Here are some RP event ideas. Boom. Don't repeat 'em much though v.v

--Chris--
10-27-2003, 12:31 AM
I've had a few for Forest but these were my favorites:
1) Some God got pissed cause religion went down the drain and decided to cast his minions upon us. Everyone hid in a house or castle and such then the guy hosting provides them with weapons and such to defend themselves and things he found outside from people that have already been killed...send out a few people to kill them, they can alter what happens how they want (if they die or are injured etc) and certain monsters drop prizes when killed.

2) Some crappy old story about some legendary <type of item here> and a guy that possessed it that died on the island. Make the players go through a series of events to find certain things to prove they are worthy of speaking to the king of the island (I used a series of character) which are obtained by certain events such as riddles or tasks by other people RPing...example: A dude playing a pirate wants a drink, bring him something (even water, rp it as beer or so) and you get one and he'd tell you where to go next. Afterwards they can speak to the king who then gives them a clue or so...example: "they say he died while running from some guards around <specific area here>" and let them dig there...you have a bury bag there with a letter and finger or something...whoever gets it returns it to the king and gets the prize.

GoZelda
10-27-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by --Chris--

2) Some crappy old story about some legendary <type of item here> and a guy that possessed it that died on the island. Make the players go through a series of events to find certain things to prove they are worthy of speaking to the king of the island (I used a series of character) which are obtained by certain events such as riddles or tasks by other people RPing...example: A dude playing a pirate wants a drink, bring him something (even water, rp it as beer or so) and you get one and he'd tell you where to go next. Afterwards they can speak to the king who then gives them a clue or so...example: "they say he died while running from some guards around <specific area here>" and let them dig there...you have a bury bag there with a letter and finger or something...whoever gets it returns it to the king and gets the prize.
That's a bit like the "Lost Kid Event" where you need to ask the townspeople.