PDA

View Full Version : Sick of Anu...

meishanli
10-10-2003, 01:01 AM
Ok, Anu pmed me saying I got his "monkey sandals" even though they aren't his. Somehow, he lost his +7 sandals thinking i have them :\ but the ones i've got and traded, were +6, I told him that he said nothing after. I saw him in trade then he comes up and pks me...x.x then I pm him saying:

markb-waiting for ny (09/10/2003 20:54:51):
for being ****ing wierd
Aki (09/10/2003 20:54:39):
what the hell was that for?
x.x I didn't do anything i was just pming, then suddenly I get killed x.x I went back got killed again, so I thought whats the ponit going back :rolleyes:
Does he always act liek this, taking his anger out on other people or something? O.o The point is, I don't have his sandals and I'm not too happy with his response from my pm...=\

Spark910
10-10-2003, 01:15 AM
I was under the impression bashing threads were not allowed?

DenoriZakarum
10-10-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by meishanli
Ok, Anu pmed me saying I got his "monkey sandals" even though they aren't his. Somehow, he lost his +7 sandals thinking i have them :\ but the ones i've got and traded, were +6, I told him that he said nothing after. I saw him in trade then he comes up and pks me...x.x then I pm him saying:

markb-waiting for ny (09/10/2003 20:54:51):
for being ****ing wierd
Aki (09/10/2003 20:54:39):
what the hell was that for?
x.x I didn't do anything i was just pming, then suddenly I get killed x.x I went back got killed again, so I thought whats the ponit going back :rolleyes:
Does he always act liek this, taking his anger out on other people or something? O.o The point is, I don't have his sandals and I'm not too happy with his response from my pm...=\
i used to be his stress outlet till i whent into pmode

Zethar
10-10-2003, 03:28 AM
anU is an ******* =/

skyler87
10-10-2003, 03:46 AM
he's always like that, like with the "Go kill yourself" masses ;[

Satrek2000
10-10-2003, 10:05 AM
If there would be a threat for every ***** on GK, this forums would burst - not because there are so many *****s, but because there are many different people and you'll always find someone who thinks that you, yourself are a *****... it's called opinion, and is legal, but I doubt bashing is...

--Chris--
10-10-2003, 06:46 PM
anU actually happens to be one of the nicer people on Graal ;x When I first met him he was a ***** but he changed since. Oh and this thread is totally un-neccessary, if everyone were to whine about being pked twice the forums would be a mess...not to mention atleast he has somewhat of a reason to and not just someone running around killing everyone in sight constantly ;x So..er..<3 for anU

Zethar
10-10-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by --Chris--
anU actually happens to be one of the nicer people on Graal ;x When I first met him he was a ***** but he changed since. Oh and this thread is totally un-neccessary, if everyone were to whine about being pked twice the forums would be a mess...not to mention atleast he has somewhat of a reason to and not just someone running around killing everyone in sight constantly ;x So..er..<3 for anU
He kills me every time i'm near him and he doesn't have a god damned reason =/

DenoriZakarum
10-11-2003, 12:20 AM
hes on my ignore for a gmessage popup thing of "Go kill yourself fatass"

GoZelda
10-11-2003, 01:10 AM
He's like the FBI - shoot first, ask questions later ;p

MarkB
10-13-2003, 11:52 PM
lololol, this is rather funny

this is like that fourth "omg ban anu thread"

waterlord wtf?

Darlene159
10-14-2003, 01:20 AM
hmm, nice ed-u-mi-ca-tion here :p

skyler87
10-14-2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by MarkB
lololol, this is rather funny

this is like that fourth "omg ban anu thread"

waterlord wtf?
by "like that", I meant you PK the hell out of anyone you don't know x_x
This thread really shouldn't exist though, it has no use except for bashing anU ;/