PDA

View Full Version : NPC - Levels

Cloud_X
06-15-2001, 01:09 AM
Well I know npc well so im trying levels now. How is this one so far?

Shard_IceFire
06-15-2001, 06:32 AM
Nice overall! No offense, but it looks like you copy and pasted a bunch of stuff from G2K1 like that cave door thing...

Cloud_X
06-15-2001, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Shard_IceFire
Nice overall! No offense, but it looks like you copy and pasted a bunch of stuff from G2K1 like that cave door thing...

Cave door is from g2k1 but, I didnt copy/paste I just looked at it and tild it hehehe (I dont have the levels) the rest is all mine though so where you say a bunch it's more like 1

Komieko
06-15-2001, 08:24 AM
*cough*waterfall*cough*

SSmutz
06-15-2001, 10:25 AM
You copy and pasted some of the stuff I made on the tutorial world levels!

SSmutz
06-15-2001, 10:27 AM
And the vines on the trees are the ones I made from Stefan's tree!

Cloud_X
06-15-2001, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by SSmutz
And the vines on the trees are the ones I made from Stefan's tree!
Stefan added thoose to G2k1 the waterfall is mine dont say otherwise.......... errr nothing is from the tutorial world except you could say the vines i guess

SSmutz
06-16-2001, 12:23 AM
But that level looks like a bunch of the things I put in the tutorial world pasted into one level. The vines, the waterfall (ecxept I didn't put that part in the middle of it, but I did put a waterfall going down a cliff), the snow, the cliff, the door, the ledge with two doors.

vergil
06-16-2001, 01:41 AM
make the cliffs a bit more wavy

SSmutz
06-16-2001, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by vergil
make the cliffs a bit more wavy They were wavy when I made the tutorial world. I don't know what else Cloud changed.

Cloud_X
06-16-2001, 11:27 PM
But that level looks like a bunch of the things I put in the tutorial world pasted into one level. The vines, the waterfall (ecxept I didn't put that part in the middle of it, but I did put a waterfall going down a cliff), the snow, the cliff, the door, the ledge with two doors.
wtf are you talking about?
The waterfall?
What waterfall? there isnt one in tutorial world that I know of?
The door ledge? Once again it isnt there although I didnt look at all the levels only the ones that needed npcs.

06-16-2001, 11:40 PM
nice lvl cloud, guys, cloud would never lie, he is the longest person i known on graal, exept for jinn, i know he wouldn't lie

i dont know about the tutorial lvls, i'm not helping you guys with that, but i hope it turns out good

SSmutz
06-16-2001, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Cloud_X

wtf are you talking about?
The waterfall?
What waterfall? there isnt one in tutorial world that I know of?
The door ledge? Once again it isnt there although I didnt look at all the levels only the ones that needed npcs.
c-2: waterfall and door
d-2: ledge with doors on cliff
e-2: mining demo area
I know what I made in the tutorial world, and I know everything that I sent in with it when I left you in charge of the project.

Cloud_X
06-17-2001, 03:14 AM

c-2: waterfall and door
d-2: ledge with doors on cliff
e-2: mining demo area
I know what I made in the tutorial world, and I know everything that I sent in with it when I left you in charge of the project.
Were the levels you sent me updated because it isnt there >.<
Ah well no need fighting right? It doesnt solve much

SSmutz
06-17-2001, 08:30 AM
I'm sure I sent you all the levels in a zip file over icq or aim.

Cloud_X
06-19-2001, 05:15 AM
I'm sure I sent you all the levels in a zip file over icq or aim.
You sent me a zip saying I should finish but, it was currupted =[