PDA

View Full Version : Tech Help Increased!

draiden0
10-02-2003, 01:19 PM
A larger more involved graal playerworld tech staff. I get help from tech support just fine. But... I can literally time in mere minutes how fast they will bolt out. And if I don't speak fast enough they will leave before I wrote my first noun. It seems like they eat rocket fuel for lunch. We don't move as fast as them. Please get more tech staff, or increase the amount of time they spend on a playerworld.

There are plenty of players on graal who want to help others. Hire them? I swear sometimes it's like there's only 3 people working tech staff for 100 playerworld servers. And that is just a insane workload.

Python523
10-02-2003, 03:47 PM
what in the world is a tech staff? I've never heard that phrase in my life, you mean global staff? Well for one, no, people aren't trustworthy enough to make them global, for two, just because someone wants to help doesn't mean they'll get the job, three, we do have support.graalonline.com for a reason

draiden0
10-02-2003, 11:45 PM
Well geesh what is this, the Nixon era, or a online video site? Just how many people are that untrustworthy?

Qwert616
10-03-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by draiden0
Well geesh what is this, the Nixon era, or a online video site? Just how many people are that untrustworthy?

Online? Usually A lot.

draiden0
10-04-2003, 04:01 AM
Then do what I do. Give them little power and a high workload. If they really want it they will stay. Can't recall a human being trashing hundreds of hours of their own work. But even if that is the case. That's what the limited power is for.

Qwert616
10-04-2003, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by draiden0
Then do what I do. Give them little power and a high workload. If they really want it they will stay. Can't recall a human being trashing hundreds of hours of their own work. But even if that is the case. That's what the limited power is for.

"Little Power and High Work Load"? Shouldn't staff members only recieve as much powers as needed for their position? Also, how can you give a heavy work load for a job that is based largely upon player submission?