PDA

View Full Version : New Ministry of Information

darkemporor
09-30-2003, 02:41 AM
This message announces the addition of a new Ministry of Information to the Zormite ranking system. I am posting the details of each rank below with their RP descriptions. I would like to thank Zen and Drakeero for their inspiration in the creation of this ministry.

The mission of the Ministry of Information follows the philosophy set forth in the Zormite constitution inasmuch as all ministries are directly controlled by the state, each ministry leader being a cabinet member belonging to the Dictator. Although the primary intent of this branch is education, it should be clear this endeavor is to support the will of the state and ultimately to uplift its purposes. Therefore there is a strong reinforcement of 'control and proper use of information' as it serves the state.

Ranks and descriptions:

Fedakahn (1)- Leader and Head Master of the Informational branch, the Fedakahn oversees all lower rank activities and at all times is mindful of and responsible for the proper dissemination of information to the public as 'education' or 'news', and to the correct officials as 'intelligence'. Is often called upon to write speeches or give informed 'opinions' to the Zormite people in support of the will of the Dictator. In the absence of the Dictator, he/she may be called upon to write a 'public statement' to be given by the Chancellor or himself.

Elderan (2, more if needed) - High Assistants to the Fedakahn, and nearly always at his side or on a mission delegated by him, the Elderan is equally educated with an identical mission but works more 'in the field' as the Fedakahn dictates. Assigns tasks to lower ranks and moves in many circles to interpret, influence and report public sentiment. This player often acts as informal FAQ within the kingdom.

Pirollyr (no max but should be limited) - Basically a counsellor or teacher who serves by educating Zormites with 'approved' information. Often acts as a mediator with internal personal or social conflicts. This rank also assimilates intelligence brought in by the Huginera and Muninera field ranks and passes on what is necessary to the appropriate person or group.

Huginera (no limits, male) or Muninera (no limits, female) -
This rank is only for the most trustworthy, they are essentially 'gatherers' of information from the field and report directly to the Pirollyr for assimilation as to what is useful intelligence and how it will be used.

Feradin (no limits, female) or Geradin (no limits, male) -
This rank is for high level bmode players only. Their work focuses upon researching and documenting fighting techniques. Often involved in training missions with military groups. Often hold sparring events.

Rugin (no limits) - Scouts who serve widely as recruiting agents. Assists in public relations and bringing potentials to emotional and physical readiness. (teaches players about the game) These are the best behaved public representatives of Zormite on the game.

Achiban (no limits) - Initiates to entry level informational branch. Serve in all capacities to upper ranks as aides as they learn their full mission. Must have pen and literacy to enter.

The Historical Branch

Mithralie (3 max, maybe more)- works closely with Celestus and Chaokirs compiling Zormite history as accepted as 'official' by the state and developing/ documenting the historical culture of Zormite. Manages the Zormite library. (more on this later) These players will often tell historical stories in guild to keep the population informed, properly educated and inspired into national devotion. Often hold RP events.

Mesian (3 max) - works on recording present history as it happens. Records events and meetings. Reports to Mithralie. Often assist in writing fables and tales that teach the public good Zormite living. Assists with managing Zormite library. One will often be called upon to accompany the Dictator or other high officials on RP excursions for documentation of any important event, rather like a news agent, to take dictation on site, etc.

Sidos (no limit)- lower level scribes - literally writing footmen who record local events, take notes at public meetings, anything they see or feel might be important to the Mesian. Often freelances in other lands during his travels and is always honing his compositional/mental skills. Assists with libary when needed. By the time these players are promoted they will have high mental skills.

Sidosan (no limit) Entry level to the historical branch. Serve in all capacities to upper ranks in historical branch as aides in various capacities as they learn their missions. Must have pen and literacy to enter.

Bragii - These are in house poets and musicians, enlisted purely for the entertainment of the Dictator and to inspire national pride during military events, shows and comminity feasts or gatherings. One or two might also accompany the Dictator at times.

Tameias - Travelling story tellers who spread and preserve the cultural history of Zormite by telling stories handed down by the Mithralie. They are not officially allowed to write their own stories about Zormite, but they are eager to entertain and often thought of as jokers or jesters by the general public until they become more serious. Sometimes though, they never do.

I will make changes if necessary as we begin to absorb the role of each rank within the ministry.

Wren Sagesun Archigos
Dictator of Zormite

GoZelda
09-30-2003, 10:06 PM
Oh, this sounds cool :O
James Bond XD
Can i be fedkahn? lol. I'd like to, though.

Okay, now, i got some ideas if i'd be Fedakahn, else this might be useful for the one who becomes...
1) Hold events for "information" stuff - spellbooks, skill scrolls, maybe int+ or wis+ rings
2) Make some sort of FAQ file
3) Make a library
4) give me all your money
5) Get spies in other kingdoms >:]
6) Make sure to know everything on GK there is to know

Lance
09-30-2003, 10:55 PM
Deciding positions based on peaceful/battle mode and level = :mad:

GoZelda
09-30-2003, 11:03 PM
Then why are almost only high-leveled peeps dustari royals?

Lance
09-30-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda
Then why are almost only high-leveled peeps dustari royals?

If that was the case, it would have been by coincidence only. Note that when I adopted Padren to be the prince, he was level...what, 6, 10, 13? Note that when Kamuii and I took over Dustari, we were level 1 and 5, or something like that.

Level != rank.

People obviously have levelled since then. So what? We don't base appointment to any rank on level.

GoZelda
09-30-2003, 11:31 PM
if (tec<lvl.30){
tec=Soldier;
} if (tec>lvl.30&&<lvl.40){
tec=Field Marshal;
} if (tec>lvl.40){
tec=Duke
}

:rolleyes:

Lance
09-30-2003, 11:37 PM

if (tec<lvl.30){
tec=Soldier;
tec=Field Marshal;
} if (tec>lvl.40){
tec=Duke
}

Your logic is nonexistant (and rather insulting). Please, don't pretend to know more than you do.

Tecumseh was a soldier. We had no Field Marshal, so Padren promoted Tecumseh to that position. I had had someone else in mind, so I was rather upset that I was not consulted about this. However, Tecumseh seemed like a good guy, so I allowed it.

Time passes. Tecumseh quits graal kingdoms. A new Field Marshal is chosen to replace him.

Time passes. Tecumseh comes back. Tecumseh gets Duke rank.

End.

Other misc notes:

-Don't roll your eyes at me.
-Duke and Field Marshal are roughly equivalent ranks.
-If you're going to post faux code, at least put some thought into it. Foolishness + code = bad reflection upon you.

GoZelda
09-30-2003, 11:52 PM
Sorry for being so naughty (and rolling my eyes at you). Counts for scripting flame war too btw ^^

Lance
09-30-2003, 11:54 PM
Sorry for being so naughty (and rolling my eyes at you). Counts for scripting flame war too btw ^^

S'ok, I just wish people would try to do a little bit of research before assuming things like that.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
10-01-2003, 12:05 AM
im Duke and im only level 16.

Zurkiba
10-01-2003, 02:52 AM
Those have got to be the ***est ranks for a Zormite Empire I've EVER heard.

busyrobot
10-01-2003, 03:02 AM
Feradin (no limits, female) or Geradin (no limits, male) -
This rank is for high level bmode players only. Their work focuses upon researching and documenting fighting techniques. Often involved in training missions with military groups. Often hold sparring events.

Being that the people applying for this position will have to perform these duties effectively, I'd have no problem with fighting skill requirements.

The whole issue of lvl req vs. no lvl reqs is to keep the game centered on RPing and not on lvling.

But, you can't 'rp' being strong without being strong, you can't say "Okay Squire, show me what your made of" and have the squire you are talking to go *kills everything in sight in one sweep of my blade*

There are game mechanics, and that effects your capacities to do certain jobs, if you can show you can do a job regardless of lvl, I would expect they'd be considered.

I doubt if someone restarted, that they'd be bumped down a rank.

he showed a great capacity to inspire the military, run training exercises, teach the soldiers to work as a team, to fight as a single force. He trained excellent bowmen and footmen a like.

I like to think when I was FM, I did a good job, and I think I did because I was active and always helping to keep the armies in good order, disciplined, honorable and as strong and ready as possible, even while I was one of the lower lvl people in it.

I do think, that reacting at any mention of lvl preferences with such a blanket statement is as closed minded as saying all ranks are based only on lvl, imho.

..............About the thread though: Sounds like a great ministry :D

draco5432
10-01-2003, 03:21 AM

if (tec<lvl.30){
tec=Soldier;
tec=Field Marshal;
} if (tec>lvl.40){
tec=Duke
}

I agree with that, i recruited him as a soldier (i was commander) if u look at the ranks, i was the next to be field marshal, im away for a couple days, come back and a lowly rank like a solder becomes field marshal...but oh my, what was his level you ask?

Level 40!!

mine, level 18. Gee how does that work out?

busyrobot
10-01-2003, 03:31 AM

Being that the people applying for this position will have to perform these duties effectively, I'd have no problem with fighting skill requirements.

The whole issue of lvl req vs. no lvl reqs is to keep the game centered on RPing and not on lvling.

But, you can't 'rp' being strong without being strong, you can't say "Okay Squire, show me what your made of" and have the squire you are talking to go *kills everything in sight in one sweep of my blade*

The only way to improve RPing is, however, to get the heck on tag and RP until you are blue in the face.
Period, simple, only thing that ever encourages RPing is RPing.
You can blame every other thing until the sun burns out, but unless you come on and make the effort, RPing doesn't happen.

That is how I am trying to get RPing to happen, by doing it.
It works, blaming everthing else does not.

There are game mechanics, and that effects your capacities to do certain jobs, if you can show you can do a job regardless of lvl, I would expect they'd be considered.

I doubt if someone restarted, that they'd be bumped down a rank.

he showed a great capacity to inspire the military, run training exercises, teach the soldiers to work as a team, to fight as a single force. He trained excellent bowmen and footmen a like.

I like to think when I was FM, I did a good job, and I think I did because I was active and always helping to keep the armies in good order, disciplined, honorable and as strong and ready as possible, even while I was one of the lower lvl people in it.

I do think, that reacting at any mention of lvl preferences with such a blanket statement is as closed minded as saying all ranks are based only on lvl, imho.

..............About the thread though: Sounds like a great ministry :D

foxyrain
10-01-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by draco5432

I agree with that, i recruited him as a soldier (i was commander) if u look at the ranks, i was the next to be field marshal, im away for a couple days, come back and a lowly rank like a solder becomes field marshal...but oh my, what was his level you ask?

Level 40!!

mine, level 18. Gee how does that work out?

Well Gee, Sab......if I recall, you would have been a level 40 had you not restarted so many times. If I recall also, you did not want to work with Padren regarding Kingdom issues and the FM position required a close working relationship with the Prince.

Oh well :\

draco5432
10-01-2003, 03:55 AM
It was after that happened i stopped talking to you and Padren.

busyrobot
10-01-2003, 04:47 AM
It was after that happened i stopped talking to you and Padren.

Sab, you stopped working with us long before then.

If you want the hard real truth, you were allowed to stay in dustari and got promotions because you were an oldbie.

You constantly lowered morale by threatening to quit every other day, complained constantly about others, rambled on how when Tseng left your family was ruling dustari, refused to actually act like a commander, other than when you acted haughty and tried to boss people around, and complained about the kingdom in general.

Once, you had an Rpish trek to look for the missing Princess Huru, and back when things were better you'd even spar a few times with some of us.

You never once saw a problem and tried to fix it, every single time you saw a problem, you complained and gave up.

You also blamed others for your own failures, you once said, I was a higher rank than you because I was a better RPer in a toguild to someone asking about lvl reqs and ranks.

The fact is, I worked hard, you didn't.

Many people have commented on how you've changed, become unpleseant and hard to be around. It is sad, and we all tried to support you Sab. But no matter what, you never looked at your own dark cloud and always chose instead to blame everything on everyone around you.

Just stop, accept that you made mistakes, and take that and move forward. I don't know what started you looking backwards, but you haven't looked forward in a very long time, only on what has happened to you over time.

You have twisted the entirety of what it was for us to stand by you into a game of feeling sorry for yourself.

Tec was a leader, he acted like one, and when the troops were impossible to deal with, he sucked it up and carried on and worked it out.

He did what you never were be able (or at least willing) to do, and it was never an issue of level.

Lastly, Sab, was there something you wanted to say about this new Ministry in Zormite?

If anyone chooses to respond to this, please, everyone, lets just start another thread, then post the link to it here, so we can keep dustari grudges from littering this zormite forum.

draco5432
10-01-2003, 04:52 AM
Basing ranks around levels is smart, yet un RPish.

I was having a bad problem IRL, and i took it to graal, thank you for making me remember what that was.

GoZelda
10-01-2003, 03:42 PM
Basing ranks around levels is smart, yet un RPish.

Nonsense.

In "real life" we have "stats" too. Some people are stronger than others, others are smarter.
We also have exp. If you do push-ups all the time, you can hurt more and have more "wc" and "dam" (phys. exp).

I mean, i am the great soldier *Cyr.
13 str
14 dex
10 con
18 int
17 wis
17 pow
12 cha

Phys: 1
Wis:1000000000000
etc.
I mean, atleast work it all out a bit...

If someone claims he's a professor and is completely stupid, we would flame him too, no? And so do we flame a lvl.14 priest with lvl.4 phys who is general. Or a duke named
Duke *Raz of (Dustari), and goes around saying stuff like
"*cyr is a PKing ****let" on-tag.

busyrobot
10-01-2003, 11:43 PM
All offtopic posts about non-ministry things, ie, lvls, sab, ranks etc, please go to:

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48366

MasterNuke
10-02-2003, 07:52 AM
Aside from the ranks I cannot pronounce without thinking about the word, and myself being oblivious to Zormite stuffs (both RL and IC), Good Job :)

GoZelda
10-02-2003, 09:02 PM
Can i be the Fedakahn? :)
Maybe we also should have ministry of defense, and ambassadors (and thus also ministry of foreign affairs)

Splke
12-15-2003, 11:23 AM
Can i be the Fedakahn? :)
Maybe we also should have ministry of defense, and ambassadors (and thus also ministry of foreign affairs)

WAIT WAIT!! Lemme answer... uhh... its something with a n... uhh... Goddamn it... uhh... dont tell me...
wait..

NO!

hahaha

Anywhom, good job on the ranks, though they could use a little bit of work... About the lvls = ranks I agree with Tseng :(

When I was a nub, and I came to Kingdoms cause Chris asked me (after we went pking on classic :)) Chris had me as Cadet for awhile, but I wasnt even lvl 12 when I reached the Eldalie rank (Elder) so... I guess in Forest, Elven ranks = RP ranks and Human ranks = LVL wise ranks... maybe you could have your militarys higher ranks based on LVL, and RP-needed (i.e. any rank having to do with the empire itself, not war) ranks as ranks with rights...

Just a thought

GoZelda
12-15-2003, 05:40 PM
This thread's years old =x
And isn't Eldarie just some sort of Citizen rank?

Zurkiba
12-16-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Splke

WAIT WAIT!! Lemme answer... uhh... its something with a n... uhh... Goddamn it... uhh... dont tell me...
wait..

NO!

hahaha

Anywhom, good job on the ranks, though they could use a little bit of work... About the lvls = ranks I agree with Tseng :(

When I was a nub, and I came to Kingdoms cause Chris asked me (after we went pking on classic :)) Chris had me as Cadet for awhile, but I wasnt even lvl 12 when I reached the Eldalie rank (Elder) so... I guess in Forest, Elven ranks = RP ranks and Human ranks = LVL wise ranks... maybe you could have your militarys higher ranks based on LVL, and RP-needed (i.e. any rank having to do with the empire itself, not war) ranks as ranks with rights...

Just a thought
1) Those ranks suck... they are VERY untraditional
2) Zormites aren't human

busyrobot
12-17-2003, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

1) Those ranks suck... they are VERY untraditional
2) Zormites aren't human

You aren't even zormite :D

2k1 is dead, long live gk :)

edit to add note: anyone who takes offense to that, perhaps justly, please forum PM me and not start a 2k1 vs. gk flamewar here, I only said the above in good humor

Monkeyboy_McGee
12-17-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by busyrobot

edit to add note: anyone who takes offense to that, perhaps justly, please forum PM me and not start a 2k1 vs. gk flamewar here, I only said the above in good humor

G2K1 ROCKED YOU SON OF A..... ..i mean, yes, lets take this to PMs *runs off to not do that since GK is good and 2k1 was good too, end of story*.

Anyway, yeah, our -ancestors- were fishies. Why do you think most new recruits start as the rank "Immigrant"? Because not everyone who wants to be in zormite wants to be/was born a fish =X
Plus after much crossbreeding with humans through processes im too horrified to remember, the zormites of old probably developed more humanistic characteristics and physical features over the decades... but that still doesn't explain the weird little thing on the side of my...*looks around* Nothing, never mind, lets all go to a different thread now :p

Satrek2000
12-17-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
Plus after much crossbreeding with humans through processes im too horrified to remember

I'd love to hear details... we all do ;)

GoZelda
12-17-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Satrek2000

I'd love to hear details... we all do ;)
Well, this man **** *** and put it up in the Zormite gal's **** and then **** and they had hot ***, and they ******* ******, and afterwards i spammed u all *****az o.O

I'm spammy.

Monkeyboy_McGee
12-17-2003, 09:33 PM

Well, this man **** *** and put it up in the Zormite gal's **** and then **** and they had hot ***, and they ******* ******, and afterwards i spammed u all *****az o.O

I'm spammy.

Nooononononononoooo. That's not how it happened. It happened, because this raccoon found a cardboard box, and then grabbed a zormite by it's fin, chucked it in there and put some money in the box so like a million humans instantly dived into it trying to get the measly 5 gralat. Then, the humans got out their ************s and stuck them up the zormite's ***-shaped ******* with the aid of a big, hard, throbbing *********************** and the box started shaking because they were *ing so aggressively. Then the allmighty turky baster came along and ****** * * ** *** **** ***** and then they all had cigarettes. In the morning, they flushed what remained of the box down the toilet, and then the zormite and a female human decided it would be good for both their races if they forniacted...so they did, and so the crossbreeding process was started. It didn't really work the first time...they got a fish with a human's head which died in 5 seconds. The raccoon then came back and said "IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME A HALF HUMAN HALF ZORMITE RIGHT NOW, I'M GOING TO SHOOT!" and then the raccoon pulled out a slingshot loaded with jam. The couple were so terrified that they would get covered in jam, that a perfect half human half zormite popped into existance without them even needing to look at each other.
The End.

GoZelda
12-17-2003, 09:45 PM

Nooononononononoooo. That's not how it happened. It happened, because this raccoon found a cardboard box, and then grabbed a zormite by it's fin, chucked it in there and put some money in the box so like a million humans instantly dived into it trying to get the measly 5 gralat. Then, the humans got out their ************s and stuck them up the zormite's ***-shaped ******* with the aid of a big, hard, throbbing *********************** and the box started shaking because they were *ing so aggressively. Then the allmighty turky baster came along and ****** * * ** *** **** ***** and then they all had cigarettes. In the morning, they flushed what remained of the box down the toilet, and then the zormite and a female human decided it would be good for both their races if they forniacted...so they did, and so the crossbreeding process was started. It didn't really work the first time...they got a fish with a human's head which died in 5 seconds. The raccoon then came back and said "IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME A HALF HUMAN HALF ZORMITE RIGHT NOW, I'M GOING TO SHOOT!" and then the raccoon pulled out a slingshot loaded with jam. The couple were so terrified that they would get covered in jam, that a perfect half human half zormite popped into existance without them even needing to look at each other.
The End.
Omg. I would've got a half human half zormite too if else i'd be covered by jam :rolleyes:

Zurkiba
12-18-2003, 12:57 AM

You're not funny

I am a Zormite, a former leader

2k1 is better then 2k2... saying 2k1 is dead is an insult to your king, Tseng.

G2K1 ROCKED YOU SON OF A..... ..i mean, yes, lets take this to PMs *runs off to not do that since GK is good and 2k1 was good too, end of story*.

Anyway, yeah, our -ancestors- were fishies. Why do you think most new recruits start as the rank "Immigrant"? Because not everyone who wants to be in zormite wants to be/was born a fish =X
Plus after much crossbreeding with humans through processes im too horrified to remember, the zormites of old probably developed more humanistic characteristics and physical features over the decades... but that still doesn't explain the weird little thing on the side of my...*looks around* Nothing, never mind, lets all go to a different thread now :p
Yeah ok... go have sex with a fish and we'll see the results from that.

The Zormites started off as fish... they are not human or human-halflings... They are fish, nothing more, nothing less.

And they shouldn't even be allowed in if they're not fishes. We've made the Zormite head and body, yet you stupid GKers dont want tradition... you want to screw the Zormite Empire up.

Monkeyboy_McGee
12-18-2003, 08:06 PM

You're not funny

I am a Zormite, a former leader

2k1 is better then 2k2... saying 2k1 is dead is an insult to your king, Tseng.

Yeah ok... go have sex with a fish and we'll see the results from that.

The Zormites started off as fish... they are not human or human-halflings... They are fish, nothing more, nothing less.

And they shouldn't even be allowed in if they're not fishes. We've made the Zormite head and body, yet you stupid GKers dont want tradition... you want to screw the Zormite Empire up.

Humanoid fish, zurk, humanoid fish. You think that on GK, 2k1, wherever, the zormites just...used mechanical human-shaped robotic suits to get around in, like in Pinky and the Brain? Nahhhh ;)

And like, maybe zormites did something known as -evolution-. Ever hear of darwin's theory of natural selection, or whatever it's called? Maybe it was decided that the best way to survive would be to change to look more human than fish...maybe even though we now have pink skin and less visible fins and stuff, we're still amphibians with webbed toes?
I don't see Forest using heads with pointy ears, do you? I don't see samurai having shorter bodies than everyone else and having small, narrow eyes, do you?

I don't really want to churn out more silly excuses as to why we don't use the zormite head. Why don't we worry more about the fact there is no more roleplay before we go worrying about what graphics a kingdom uses, eh? traditions become hindrances. What do you care? You don't play anymore, and if you came back you probably wouldn't want to be in zormite, you'd probably want to conquer it from what i've read in most threads.

Zurkiba
12-18-2003, 11:14 PM

Humanoid fish, zurk, humanoid fish. You think that on GK, 2k1, wherever, the zormites just...used mechanical human-shaped robotic suits to get around in, like in Pinky and the Brain? Nahhhh ;)

And like, maybe zormites did something known as -evolution-. Ever hear of darwin's theory of natural selection, or whatever it's called? Maybe it was decided that the best way to survive would be to change to look more human than fish...maybe even though we now have pink skin and less visible fins and stuff, we're still amphibians with webbed toes?
I don't see Forest using heads with pointy ears, do you? I don't see samurai having shorter bodies than everyone else and having small, narrow eyes, do you?

I don't really want to churn out more silly excuses as to why we don't use the zormite head. Why don't we worry more about the fact there is no more roleplay before we go worrying about what graphics a kingdom uses, eh? traditions become hindrances. What do you care? You don't play anymore, and if you came back you probably wouldn't want to be in zormite, you'd probably want to conquer it from what i've read in most threads.

A Tuna Fish is a Fish... it's bigger then a Bass which is a fish. They're both differnt but still fish. Zormites are fish.

Fish dont simply evolve into humans. Nor would it have happened in the short time from 2k1 to 2k2 (2k2 is a colonization effort because 2k1's kingdoms were destroyed by a metor). Saying that the Zormites are Humans is just an excuse to be lazy and not to try and make things work.

And here is the deal, Forest has no presets, Samurai kind of does, but they're not going to make their bodies shorter when it's allready 5 pixils off the ground. And since Zormite has a preset... it should follow that preset. Not make some bull**** about how they interbred with humans to make retards or how they evolved into humans in a month.

busyrobot
12-19-2003, 04:56 PM
Zurk, you may not like it that zormites lost their fish race attributes in the change from 2k1 to gk, but they did.

Denial doesn't change that.

Zen was quite clear on that too, and all those who came before him still don't have the right to tell the zormites they must adopt an attribute so you and others can better heckle them for it.

Zurkiba
12-19-2003, 10:20 PM
Zurk, you may not like it that zormites lost their fish race attributes in the change from 2k1 to gk, but they did.

Denial doesn't change that.

Zen was quite clear on that too, and all those who came before him still don't have the right to tell the zormites they must adopt an attribute so you and others can better heckle them for it.
I dont make an Asian Kingdom and Call it Dustari.

GoZelda
12-19-2003, 10:26 PM

I dont make an Asian Kingdom and Call it Dustari.
No, you give it multiple names.

Monkeyboy_McGee
12-20-2003, 03:13 PM
Zurky seems to ignore half the things i say in my posts. Like how he reads "humanoid" as "human". This makes me sad. :(