PDA

View Full Version : Dustari Cup - for all Kingdoms

busyrobot
09-22-2003, 10:39 PM
This will be a sailing event, each Kingdom can have up to 2 ships compete.

It will work like this:

Kingdom's submit how many ships and crew they'll have in the race, and we will write up letters for each ship, for each checkpoint, with passcodes on them.

So, the race will start, and go to checkpoint 1, say, on Zormite.
The runner from that ship will go ashore or to a checkpoint boat, get the letter, which cannot be forged as it has a password just for that ship/checkpoint combination.

Then on to the next spot.

Thanks to Wren, we have great trophy gfx, a large one for the kingdom, and smaller ones for the crew and captian.

Boards and cannons are allowed to be brought on the race, but no spells or melee weapons are allowed. We may have to do a temporary alliance to keep the peace ensured, not sure yet.

This event will occur in about 2 weeks likely, so there is time to get crews together to train.

Post here or PM me in the forums if you have questions.

Satrek2000
09-23-2003, 01:32 AM
It's a great idea, I hope it'll take place, and people will cooperate. An alliance would be good, and we'd need a way to keep people from applying abuse such as lagging or whatever, but I think it can work out. If you need help, just drop a line.

GoZelda
09-24-2003, 06:05 PM
Perfect situation for taking over Dusty,
mwuahaha!

Satrek2000
09-25-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by GoZelda
Perfect situation for taking over Dusty,
mwuahaha!

I'll make sure to wait for you with an army of rexes at my disposal ;)

GoZelda
09-25-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Satrek2000

I'll make sure to wait for you with an army of rexes at my disposal ;)
And i'll make sure to get a bow of govannon+6 10/10 improved dam+1337

Satrek2000
09-25-2003, 10:20 PM

And i'll make sure to get a bow of govannon+6 10/10 improved dam+1337

Darn... all I have to counter that is a small white sheep, improved to find weak spots in any armor and apply it's hooves there...Okay, now we're off-topic ;)

GoZelda
09-25-2003, 10:30 PM
Yes, if it was some sea creature we were on-topic, but sheeps... naw.

sYnergy247
09-25-2003, 10:32 PM
Yes, if it was some sea creature we were on-topic, but sheeps... naw.

....****s my Club of Gov DMG+1 pwnz you all k?:grrr: rawr

Satrek2000
09-26-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by sYnergy247
....****s my Club of Gov DMG+1 pwnz you all k?:grrr: rawr

Okay, agreed, that is off topic :D

busyrobot
09-27-2003, 06:43 AM
I'll start hunting down kingdom leaders to post here if they wish to join this event, so if you want to avoid an ill timed PM in game, post here sooner than later. ;)

LoveableNalle
10-02-2003, 09:32 PM
:D Count Samurai in the Dustari Cup races :)

Empress Nayoko Yamada-Len

poop3131
10-07-2003, 06:10 AM
how about a loch ness monster which attacks the boats and need like 100 cannonballs to kill and it swallows ur captain and drops a trophy and encarved in it says "Proof you killed a Loch Ness Monster" :)

Satrek2000
10-07-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by poop3131
how about a loch ness monster which attacks the boats and need like 100 cannonballs to kill and it swallows ur captain and drops a trophy and encarved in it says "Proof you killed a Loch Ness Monster" :)

I never thought I'd ever have to post something like this, but... how about no? :rolleyes:

GoZelda
10-07-2003, 08:30 PM
But suddenly 7337 |-|/\x0|\ drops out the sky and steals the throphy, says |\|0o|3Z and runs away with the trophy! AMAHGWADSDADS OMFG NUUUUUU!

busyrobot
10-10-2003, 04:46 AM

after 99 cannonballs, someone with nick 'DARTH DETH LORD' comes up, hits it once, steals drop, laughs, sails on

GoZelda
10-10-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by busyrobot

after 99 cannonballs, someone with nick 'DARTH DETH LORD' comes up, hits it once, steals drop, laughs, sails on
Our heroes set to persuade them and come in the fangorn forest where they meet giant walking trees, and Legolas says "Eep" and there runs the thief and they follow him but a tree accidently stepped on 'em and they DIE but they respawn at the exit and see the thief and kill him and say "n o o b" and go away, still saying stuff like:"HAWR HAWR RAWR XD"