PDA

View Full Version : Empress?

busyrobot
09-17-2003, 08:19 PM
I see loveableNalle is now Empress, and Lydnzey is not even in Samurai now.......

what happened?

Borgie
09-17-2003, 08:38 PM
It seems lyndzey is gone... :(

syltburk
09-17-2003, 09:34 PM
WHAT? shes not removed right?

she got internet problems wtf guys =/ this is lame

deman1171
09-17-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by syltburk
WHAT? shes not removed right?

she got internet problems wtf guys =/ this is lame
Read her thread in General Discussion.

busyrobot
09-18-2003, 01:35 AM
I read that thread, she is having isp trouble, but not "I am quitting Samurai cause of it" trouble.

she's not in the kingdom member list for samurai at all now :(

LordZen
09-18-2003, 08:39 AM
Agh that is very bad. I truly believe that Samurai will not reach its potential without Lyndzey leading it...

Was she removed by somebody who had the power to do it without her consent??

Muha_builder
09-18-2003, 09:56 AM
dont worry loveablenale is a trust worthy person just like lyndzey

Borgie
09-18-2003, 02:09 PM
trust worthy... thats right
but it still is a quiet sad thing that lyndzey is gone

LoveableNalle
09-18-2003, 03:32 PM
Yes it is a sad thing that lyndzey is gone. But I did not remove her from member list, and I don't think Borgie did either. I believe she removed herself, she told me couple weeks ago she would be stepping down and make me Empresss due to the fact that she will be attending college and will no longer have time to play kingdoms.

Lyndzey
09-19-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by LoveableNalle
Yes it is a sad thing that lyndzey is gone. But I did not remove her from member list, and I don't think Borgie did either. I believe she removed herself, she told me couple weeks ago she would be stepping down and make me Empresss due to the fact that she will be attending college and will no longer have time to play kingdoms.

Yes, I did remove myself because my classes started up last week and I know I do not have enough time to be Empress...

I either played kingdoms a lot or never...it was starting to get hard for me to come on at all...it's best that Nayako takes over, she will do a good job.

busyrobot
09-19-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

Yes, I did remove myself because my classes started up last week and I know I do not have enough time to be Empress...

I either played kingdoms a lot or never...it was starting to get hard for me to come on at all...it's best that Nayako takes over, she will do a good job.

I met her, she seems like a good person for the job, I am sure Samurai is in good hands. :)

All the same, sorry to see you go though Lyndzey, good luck in the new class year.

poop3131
09-20-2003, 04:21 PM
GO MOM (rp mom) NAYOKO! :D

syltburk
09-20-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

lyndz =/ my promotion =/

GoldSri
09-25-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by LoveableNalle

Take note samurai, you guys now have the best kingdom leader

polite, kind and caring she will do you guys proud:)

LoveableNalle
10-16-2003, 09:11 PM
I will be first to admit that I made a big mistake in putting Nighthawks ranks into my guild board. But no matter what I did it just don't work. Since day I did that I have been hounded by Nighthawks Queen and her now King about rights. The more rights I gave the more they wanted. One of my goals was to rid Samurai of the name scammer kingdom, so far I think ive done that. But not without having to watch who is let in Nighthawks, even after I told Dayaa not to. I had to work one weekend and gave out more rights in my absence and the rights were abused. Then I got scolded for taking rights back. I am the Empress something that I did not ask for but took and have tried to the best of my ability to do good job.
I have since reversed my decision about having the Nighthawks ranks on my guild board so that I can get on with my work with my men/women in trying to make them better and stronger.
Someone else went in behind me and removed the members from the guild before I could take his rights away. He even made Dayaa Shogun ( which I caught and took away that rank), then in turn Michael came and made Hawk shogun too.
To make long story short I have cleaned house and hope to get Samurai back on track as it should be.:D

ReBorn_Spirit
11-01-2003, 09:34 PM
Personally i think Lyndzey had Samurai doing just fine until Nayoko got her hands on it and corrupted it. But thats my opinion so nobody needs to bother me about it either. Nighthawks were supposed to be a part of Samurai even before Lyndzey was Emperess, but oh well.

Borgie
11-02-2003, 01:44 PM
So true... I even experienced that BEFORE Nighthawks was added :(
Too bad Lyndzey is gone...

Still, we shouldnt start another fighting threat!