PDA

View Full Version : Lost Islands


Poogle
06-14-2001, 10:39 AM
Should Lost Islands be a playworld?

Nai
06-14-2001, 11:06 AM
Is there a website or anything...how would we know?

Bhala
06-14-2001, 11:18 AM
yea you have to give more info before we can decide

Poogle
06-14-2001, 11:22 AM
http://lostworldgraal.homestead.com

manton
06-14-2001, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Poogle
http://lostworldgraal.homestead.com

No,it should not be a playerworld.

CrazedMerlin
06-14-2001, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by manton


No,it should not be a playerworld.
I'd like to second that

Birdbird_0
06-14-2001, 11:35 AM
WHYDO PEOPLE THINK THAT SINCE THEY CAN PUT A HOUSE FROM THE LIST DOWN ON A PICE OF GREEN GRASS CAN MAKE A SERVER AHHHHHHH ::head explodes::

Poogle
06-14-2001, 11:40 AM
Those screen shots and levels and from along time ago we now have over 160 levels and will be put up very soon! And im sorry that you have lost is becuse you bvoted no oh yeah heres some ones head! And that persons head needs to ask me for the new levels and all of the nos!

manton
06-14-2001, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Poogle
Those screen shots and levels and from along time ago we now have over 160 levels and will be put up very soon! And im sorry that you have lost is becuse you bvoted no oh yeah heres some ones head! And that persons head needs to ask me for the new levels and all of the nos!

Well,If the new levels are just, SOOOOO much better,why don't you show them to us? Because we aren't impressed.

Birdbird_0
06-14-2001, 11:43 AM
I think pws should be made well, arg, why do people just slap on a house a curch and a tree from the prdefined objects list and call it a level? I mean goD! birdbird_0.tipod.com/uglake.htm thats what is in progress right now, as soon as I get out of the 9th grade tomarrow (OMFG DONE WITH PHYSICS AND TRIG) I can fisnish this by monday, NO I DONT WANT ANYMORE PWS! IF THERE IS ANOTHER PW I NEED GOOD SCRIPTERS AND 2 OTHER LATS AHRG!LKJSAL:FJ:LJ! AHHH MAKE THE GREEN FIELDS STOPPP!

Birdbird_0
06-14-2001, 11:48 AM
I menat this http://birdbird_0.tripod.com/uglake.htm

chris1_61931
06-14-2001, 11:59 AM
dude , the reason why you arent 'Impressed' becuase you havent played it , LI is cool for many reasons , its not just a tree , a house , and grass . its something better then that , i bet we can make better levels then you cause we use npc scripts ,etc

manton
06-14-2001, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by chris1_61931
i bet we can make better levels then you cause we use npc scripts ,etc

Wow,I bet you can!:rolleyes:

Birdbird_0
06-14-2001, 12:14 PM
am I really hearing this? npcs make the level? its both, ok, a green field with a house in it, and a pwthway tile.... nopw waht npc can fix that? I have over100+ npcs in my inderground lake... more to come from Stefan. NOW stop I am soo sick of PWs

freddyfox
06-14-2001, 12:20 PM
I think I can safely say I've seen better tiling on a rock.

activeconvict
06-14-2001, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
am I really hearing this? npcs make the level? its both, ok, a green field with a house in it, and a pwthway tile.... nopw waht npc can fix that? I have over100+ npcs in my inderground lake... more to come from Stefan. NOW stop I am soo sick of PWs

(Lights)

CrazedMerlin
06-14-2001, 12:28 PM
http://lostworldgraal.homestead.com/files/Screen_Shot01.jpg
hahahahahahha

chris1_61931
06-14-2001, 12:30 PM
To bad you guys have no life , me and nick do unlike you , now bye

CrazedMerlin
06-14-2001, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by chris_sinister


he scares me, :(
Takes out newbie-thwomping stick,
I'll take care of em.

freddyfox
06-14-2001, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by chris1_61931
To bad you guys have no life , me and nick do unlike you , now bye

Ohno! Some mean guy who does not like our sensible comments on his playerworld is saying we have "no life" with absolutely no statements to back up his claim! This is the end!