PDA

View Full Version : Stat Potions


Zxion
09-14-2003, 06:44 AM
I'm trying to find the chest that holds either the dex stat potion or the con stat potion and the ones that I've found said "pious knowledge" and "great carapace." I think that the pious knowledge one means wisdom, but I have no clue of what the great carapace one means. If anybody could list what the chests say and what they mean would be a great help! :)

Thallen
09-15-2003, 04:36 AM
Great carapace? Never seen that one before. I'd check it out. You can always just get another if it's not constitution or dexterity.

Zxion
09-15-2003, 06:20 AM
Thanks for responding! But I was told that "great carapace" was the Constitution one and it was so I got it. If anybody else wants to know what some of them are I think that these are right:

"great carapace" - Potion of Constitution
"pious knowledge" - Potion of Wisdom
"inhuman strength" - Potion of Power
"inhuman might" - Potion of Strength
"inhuman speed/dexterity" - Potion of Dexterity

If they aren't can somebody correct me so I don't sound stupid? Thanks again!

gozen
09-15-2003, 06:27 AM
I found one of titans might...

graaliholic
09-16-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Zxion
Thanks for responding! But I was told that "great carapace" was the Constitution one and it was so I got it. If anybody else wants to know what some of them are I think that these are right:

"great carapace" - Potion of Constitution
"pious knowledge" - Potion of Wisdom
"inhuman strength" - Potion of Power
"inhuman might" - Potion of Strength
"inhuman speed/dexterity" - Potion of Dexterity

If they aren't can somebody correct me so I don't sound stupid? Thanks again!

You forgot the one about beauty :o

Thallen
09-16-2003, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Zxion
Thanks for responding! But I was told that "great carapace" was the Constitution one and it was so I got it. If anybody else wants to know what some of them are I think that these are right:

"great carapace" - Potion of Constitution
"pious knowledge" - Potion of Wisdom
"inhuman strength" - Potion of Power
"inhuman might" - Potion of Strength
"inhuman speed/dexterity" - Potion of Dexterity

If they aren't can somebody correct me so I don't sound stupid? Thanks again!
Ah, thanks, that list should always be helpful. :D

GoZelda
09-16-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Zxion
Thanks for responding! But I was told that "great carapace" was the Constitution one and it was so I got it. If anybody else wants to know what some of them are I think that these are right:

"great carapace" - Potion of Constitution
"pious knowledge" - Potion of Wisdom
"inhuman strength" - Potion of Power
"inhuman might" - Potion of Strength
"inhuman speed/dexterity" - Potion of Dexterity

If they aren't can somebody correct me so I don't sound stupid? Thanks again!
LOL

titanic might - Strength Potion (how can something ending with strength EVER be a Pow. potion o.o?)
Inhuman Might - Power Potion
Lasting Beauty - Charisma Potion, even though charisma isn't totally beauty x.x
True Knowledge - Intelligence Potion (lol, i already see you saying "inhuman smartness" XD)
Unmatched Agility - Dexterity Potion

Zxion
09-16-2003, 11:29 PM
lol, thanks for correcting me! Now I'll know what they are when I see them and sorry about the mix up :p

Xavious7
10-20-2003, 10:38 PM
Where is the chest of constitution potion ?

graaliholic
10-21-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Xavious7
Where is the chest of constitution potion ?

Look around, that's why they're hidden. :o

Xavious7
10-21-2003, 01:54 AM
I already did i found every damn chest except that one >:(

graaliholic
10-21-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Xavious7
I already did i found every damn chest except that one >:(
Then there's only so much more you can search :P

Zxion
10-22-2003, 04:10 AM
I also think they change after a while, I'm not sure though. I could possibly be wrong.

Satrek2000
10-22-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Zxion
I also think they change after a while, I'm not sure though. I could possibly be wrong.

No, they don't - those I know of and used till now never even moved a single tile.

Xavious7
10-23-2003, 01:57 AM
Mirar showed me :P