PDA

View Full Version : Fortresses and Ships

GoZelda
09-13-2003, 01:55 PM
Well, i thought of this...
What if we organize the defense of Zormite a little better?
The Shipyard seems quite empty, and Fortresses would be a good idea. If we make Fortresses at certain positions, we should be hard to invade. I'm collecting tree seeds now, you're already helping by doing the same.

Different Fortress Types:

Pallisade Fortress
Just some wooden fortifications in a circle, no gate. These are put around the shore, and are just a little defense. Spellcasters can hide in here and cast snowstorm etc., while fighters guard the entrance.

Guarded Pallisade Fortress
Pallisade Fortress with cannons and gate.

Improved Pallisade Fortress
Pallisade Fortress with better fortifications

Improved Guarded Pallisade Fortress
Pallisade Fortress with better fortifications, cannons and a gate.

Donjon Fortress
Palissade fortress with 2 gates, several cannons and a house.

Heavily Guarded Donjon Fortress
Pallisade Fortress with 4 Gates, several cannons, a house.

Improved Heavily Guarded Donjon Fortress
Pallisade Fortress with 4 Gates, several cannons, a house, and stone/iron ringed fortifications.

Great Fortress
Square. Stone Fortifications, several cannons, several houses, several gates. Also fences.

Alexander
09-14-2003, 10:00 PM
Problem being the spell: Earth to Dust.

GoZelda
09-14-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Alexander
Problem being the spell: Earth to Dust.
Yes =( It sucks.

But the ships can be made though :)

Alexander
09-14-2003, 10:11 PM
I decided that there will be a day (not sure when) where everyone in Zormite should help turn the Zormite's storehouse tree seeds (currently at 2k soon to be 5k) into logs, then into boards. Then when there is a war, we would just take the boards and build ships, instead of trying to protect ships in the shipyard from being stolen, or damaged.

Salli
09-14-2003, 11:11 PM
well zeppelins would be nice too :) by the way can zeppelins get damaged?? i put one in the ship yard yesturday :D

GoZelda
09-15-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Salli
well zeppelins would be nice too :) by the way can zeppelins get damaged?? i put one in the ship yard yesturday :D
You can get hurt when on one.