PDA

View Full Version : Stories of the Police

03-23-2001, 10:40 PM
Police, Prepare:

One hot morning,
Lyndzey was looking upon the sky and said: "Come on guys, we have to stop the pkers in the mines".
The others were still sleeping like hell, only Ultimate the Panda was gone. When Kyle waked up, he asked where Ultimate was. Lyndzey explained that he was looking for some Bamboo, Kyle immediately thought of his own stomach. *knorrrrrrr* "Oooooow...I'm hungry Lyndzey, make me a donut please" Kyle asked. Sure, said Lyndzey. But first must the others wake up! Yakuzo waked up a few minutes after Kyle. He was still a bit sleepy of last night, "Man that party was cool" he said. Lyndzey and Kyle agreed, now that ur up Yakuzo you can also do something for breakfast you too Kyle. They both said at the same time: "LET JACK DO IT!". He is the Chief he can do also some stuff for us then...Suddenly someone on a horse and was wearing a black hat and was also covered with black clothes showed up, the Police team who were allready up looked surprised to the black person between the bushes...Who is that? Kyle asked. Lemme guesss Lyndzey, ur ex-boyfriend who is jealous? NO! Lyndzey screamed, I think its....its....it is ZORRO!!!!
Zorro? Yakuzo asked. Yeah Zorro he has a gang with all kind of evil pkers like Twiztid or Deetto. Zorro has a mission from his Superior all evil Ancient Boss...STEFAN KNORR. NOOOOOOooooo...not the Stefan knorr, Kyle screamed.
Yes Lyndzey said, he wants to destroy all police members...Then Zorro came with his horse running towards a sleeping police member. Oh no, he is heading for Tolerian, and Zorro slice his troath with a knife. OH MY GOD, they killed Tolerian...you BASTERDS!!! The rest of the Police team waked up cause of the screaming.
Suddenly all of Zorro's Gang came upon the team. The evil players were Twiztid, Deetto, Fai lure, Hippie and Weed Freak.

to be continued....

Credits: This is the first in the collection, Police!
The Police team will prepare and battle
against the evil forces, so stay tuned!

Aidoggy
03-23-2001, 11:28 PM
uhh k

Lycia
03-24-2001, 02:13 AM
WTF was that about?

Spyder5782
03-24-2001, 05:52 AM
That was interesting...keep em coming. (or am I the only one interested in the Police?)

Lycia
03-24-2001, 06:16 AM
I like Dante's better.

StoneColdRichie
03-24-2001, 06:19 AM
POLICE STORY

Once upon a time Jack, Ice Pick, Kyle, and Yakuza were being corrupt. So I fired them.

Bye!

hakman
03-24-2001, 06:23 AM
I killled three police just then!
=D
yipee!

Lugie
03-24-2001, 06:24 AM
yesh, dantes are much better... that had no point at all

Tolerian28
03-24-2001, 06:27 AM
YAY I DIED IN IT!!!!!!!

wait a minute that aint good :(

Lyndzey8000
03-24-2001, 07:05 AM
Where is Dante's story? Oh and I would not be screaming about waar, he is my graal friend. And you never know, zorro could be my ex.

ReBBisH
03-24-2001, 07:06 AM
ewww I thought we were made for each other...

http://www.hyperspacehq.com/rebsig.gif

FatherDante
03-24-2001, 07:40 AM
Don't cop our idea, Yakuzo!

If you want to read the Adventures of Dante, go to adventures of Graal. :) All the originals are posted there, I'm adding another as we speak. :)

Fai
03-24-2001, 07:42 AM
I am not an evil player.

FatherDante
03-24-2001, 07:46 AM
In the Adventures of Dante Fai is a ood but somewhat weak fish. :)

Fai
03-24-2001, 07:48 AM
ood