PDA

View Full Version : Zormite Religion

Tim25
09-07-2003, 10:35 PM
Hey I am just wondering, but do Zorbas and Zormites have any relation at all?

Tim25
09-07-2003, 10:43 PM
oh yeah one more thing, I have been in Zormite for one year now, took part in 3 major wars, and donated stuff. Why haven't I been promoted yet? Remember Bosh Drakken? I started the Zormite Mentor thing. I mentored him for about a week. He then joined Zormite. about 1 month and 2 weeks later, he was a stratgeus.

Kappa00p2p
09-07-2003, 11:22 PM
yeah some people dont get promoted... like meh

Tseng
09-08-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Kappa00p2p
yeah some people dont get promoted... like meh

And some don't deserve to get promoted.

Like you.

ChaosGodSet
09-08-2003, 05:01 AM
If you want a promotion, I'll listen to you and about WHY you deserve one. If I think it is a good reason, I'll pass on a good word to whoever is head of your department. ^-^

GoZelda
09-08-2003, 02:46 PM
Just get AIM and talk to Zen ;x

Tim25
09-09-2003, 04:07 AM
Jeez Ive been in Zormite long enough, never left, and gave you a few books and stuff. If you want more blank books, I have like 4 tomes and 10 books and 5 scrolls

Tim25
09-09-2003, 04:13 AM
And I also participated in alot of activities, like that agricultural day. I never even offended a single Zormite member, I atleast deserve to be promoted to Sentry for my service. Then the Stratgeus assumes I am some newb in Zormite for only 1 week.
Oh yeah, remember that stone wall in front of your house InuMaru? Bosh did that.

Alexander
09-09-2003, 08:46 AM
I been in Zormite since Toran was king, I started as a scientist changed to some wierd rank then into Archist. I'm still the only Archist, I helped make 50 to 60 chests for first Zormite Storehouse (600+ iron), donated weapons, scrolls, and almost everything to it, and to the current Zormite Storehouse, stood in a place for 4 hours in helping an event, paid for event items for Armadues wedding who disappeared -.-, paid for Zormite.com and its hosting, and most likely other stuff I can't think of right now, but according to Zen you have to "earn" promotions. I have long forgotten about promotion, seeing as I will never recieve one. It's fun being the only Archist :D.

Salli
09-09-2003, 08:56 AM
Well that new Zormite storehouse is my spare house that i donated. :D And i help out in the storehouse by donating stuff that i dont need and by managing it too :D and hopefully i can get rank up soon to a Archist :D Alexander wont be the only one for long :p

LordZen
09-10-2003, 05:10 AM
Alexander, zormite.com got taken over by some wierd site that looked like it had already died by the time I checked it out, for some small group of leet speaker type people. But yea it was working for a while lol.

Also there isnt an infinite number of ranks you can be promoted to, there is a point at which it has to stop. I will see into Tim25's issue tho, I do recall some of the things he has done, just that it gets hard to keep up with each and every person.

Alexander
09-10-2003, 08:13 AM
My friend Jae accidently took zormite.com instead of the domain I told him, I got that all cleared up now. Now Zormite.com is the rules of that RP quest we had, I'm thinking about posting a calander with events (time, rules, what it is) so that Zormite will be interesting o.O

lordbosh
09-11-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Tim25
Oh yeah, remember that stone wall in front of your house InuMaru? Bosh did that.

That was funny, too bad he just moved it back 1 notch:p Ah the good old days. And I became strategus so fast because Zen thought I would do a good job, which im told I did until I kinda... well.. heh...

Alexander
09-11-2003, 10:03 AM
I thought I blew up those fences o.o

GoZelda
09-11-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Alexander
My friend Jae accidently took zormite.com instead of the domain I told him, I got that all cleared up now. Now Zormite.com is the rules of that RP quest we had, I'm thinking about posting a calander with events (time, rules, what it is) so that Zormite will be interesting o.O
Sorry to tell ya, but with the event, people can right-click the keepers and check their isle =x

LordZen
09-12-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by GoZelda

Sorry to tell ya, but with the event, people can right-click the keepers and check their isle =x

This is why my team only got 2nd place overall :(

Well, partly..