Organized Government, divided like this:
Dictator
Senate
Ambassador
Clerk

The Senate has several jobs:
Senator of Defense
Senator of Taxes
and other things. These do stuff. They can command the Clerks to do stuff, like "mine X iron" "get taxes" etc.

The Dictator inspects if they do it good.

Organized Tax
The "base" tax is 15 plats.
Tax add-ons:
Extra house: 10 plats
Fortifications: 10 plats
Personal Ship: 10 plats
Gate : 15 plats
Tax are collected every week/month

Alexander
09-14-2003, 10:08 PM
Zormite has no need for platinum coins. All so a republic means citizens vote on a representive to represent them and set laws. A dictator is a absolute ruler. Currently Zormite is in three branches: Religion, Military, and Goverment. Everyone in Zormite should be able to do what they want, not be commanded by someone, since Zormite is a republic....

LordZen
09-14-2003, 10:30 PM
The position of Dictator is not limited to a single form of government.

The deffinition of a republic doesnt limit what powers the executive branch can have.

A republic simply means that the people elect representatives to make decisions for them.

Who is to say that those elected representatives wouldnt make a decision for the people in which one person is given full authority over the state?

The Senate of the Roman Republic approved of Ceasar gaining the title of Dictator. Although there were limitations set forth by law to those given the position of Dictator, the law also stipulated that the Dictator has absolute authority and hence could change the law.

LordZen
09-14-2003, 10:35 PM
Additionally, the religion and military of the Zormite Republic is not independant of the governrment. They still answer to me dont they?

There are only 2 true branches of the governrment: Executive and Legislative. You would know that Alex, if you brushed up on Zormite law.

ChaosGodSet is the head of our state religion. "State" in that it was established and is regulated by the Government.

ChaosGodSet holds a position in my executive cabinet. A position which can be formed and destroyed at the Senior Official's desgression of the party in power (NAPZ).

This is the same with the Strategus rank. Its existance is not nessisary according to the constitution, I created it.

Alexander
09-14-2003, 10:39 PM
Kill me for not knowing english :o

I didn't mean there were three branchs, um replace it with top positions of ranks? x_x