PDA

View Full Version : Toalls

DragonX
08-30-2003, 03:38 AM
Seperate window for toalls, like the one in RC.
Great for players who like reading toalls but hate having to click 50,000 gray bubbles that appear when he/she goes away for a second to grab a bite to eat or drink or whatever.

graaliholic
08-30-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by DragonX
Great for players who like reading toalls but hate having to click 50,000 gray bubbles that appear when he/she goes away for a second to grab a bite to eat or drink or whatever.

I don't understand how people manage to read all those toalls, masses, and other PMs, and still manage to play :o

Spark910
08-30-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by graaliholic

I don't understand how people manage to read all those toalls, masses, and other PMs, and still manage to play :o

Well, I read an article the other day, which I agree with. Saying that the Role Playing in MMORPGS is at such a low. People are just using them as a 'graphical chatroom' which is quite true for alot of players. They dont actually 'play' they just talk.

draygin
09-03-2003, 04:47 PM
It's easy I keep Mass messages off because they're annoying and stupid. toalls I can read while I'm running and close them just by clicking the screen. They're much more productive than mass messages.

zell12
09-03-2003, 05:21 PM
I leave my toall box open all the time on rc so if i'm on and you feel like swearing in toalls, beware. ;)

Nick1988
09-07-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by DragonX

That's a pretty good idea :)