PDA

View Full Version : Harrasment on GK

Dark-Hashi
08-22-2003, 11:05 AM
A person by the account name of DirtyOldMan was being extemely rude and harrassing me and my girlfriend today, I have attached screenshots and I WARN People that hey contain harsh language =o Could he please be delt with for I do not really like people abusing the user code of conduct...

Dark-Hashi
08-22-2003, 11:08 AM
Here is another screen shot which basically has him saying he is harrassing us, He also just then mentioned that he will just get banned and create a new account and that he has done this serveral times o.o

GoldSri
08-22-2003, 12:32 PM
it happens a lot unfortunatly Hashi:\ and rarely anything is done.....but on this occasion he had his pirates tag on...so if Valder doesnt see this i'll make sure he knows

TifaKhan
08-22-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by GoldSri
it happens a lot unfortunatly Hashi:\ and rarely anything is done.....but on this occasion he had his pirates tag on...so if Valder doesnt see this i'll make sure he knows

some guys seriously need to be kicked out of the gene pool.
he sucks.

DevilsDice
08-22-2003, 01:40 PM
Man... Thats bad...

Thats considered like... yeesh

Thats a bit over the topman

His IG ((in game)) name is Daniun Blaze yah?

Yeesh...Sorry Hash man

Dark-Hashi
08-22-2003, 02:27 PM
I hope something does get done about it o.o people like him make graal offputting to play =x He was extemely crud and abusive to my girlfriend :\ And to tifa, yeah I wish we could erase idiots from reproducing =o

Snakeandy7
08-22-2003, 02:44 PM
Illiminate and destroy time!

GoldSri
08-22-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Dark-Hashi
I hope something does get done about it o.o people like him make graal offputting to play =x He was extemely crud and abusive to my girlfriend :\ And to tifa, yeah I wish we could erase idiots from reproducing =o

it wont get done...never ever does:rolleyes: i really wish they would do something about because then there is no point in the code of conduct being there

gozen
08-22-2003, 06:16 PM
google search for The Darwin Awards

Valder
08-22-2003, 08:34 PM
He has been removed.

gozen
08-22-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Valder
He has been removed.
:D

Dark-Hashi
08-24-2003, 06:21 PM
I want him to be banned for this, This is sexual harrassment... This should not be allowed at all.
The stuff he said alone in that picture is discusting. Not to mention the other times he has done this =/ Please I urge someone to do something about this... Since he said he will just buy a new account maybe an IP ban could be placed, Just please someone do something, He is even laughing about it now on gk...

GoldSri
08-24-2003, 06:28 PM
I want him to be banned for this, This is sexual harrassment... This should not be allowed at all.
The stuff he said alone in that picture is discusting. Not to mention the other times he has done this =/ Please I urge someone to do something about this... Since he said he will just buy a new account maybe an IP ban could be placed, Just please someone do something, He is even laughing about it now on gk...

well they should ban other people for what they done to me but they dont and didnt...its a fact of grall everybody knows it...except it

HeroHua
08-24-2003, 06:28 PM
It's happened to me and misty, maybe a week ban, but thats about it :o

GoZelda
08-24-2003, 06:45 PM
People have been banned for less than all that =x

syltburk
08-24-2003, 06:48 PM
I will talk to Jagen about it.

Googi
08-24-2003, 07:13 PM
2K2 badly needs a profanity filter.

GoldSri
08-24-2003, 07:23 PM
heres another lovley person i met on kingdoms today

Nouka Chacky Choulong(Samurai) account name Schleuse

he also said other things but i didnt get a screenie but tasha and denori were there at the time (thanks for the screenir too denori)

Ziro_Vitrudestec
08-24-2003, 11:30 PM
heres another lovley person i met on kingdoms today

Nouka Chacky Choulong(Samurai) account name Schleuse

he also said other things but i didnt get a screenie but tasha and denori were there at the time (thanks for the screenir too denori)

Well, at least he was RPing XD

He needs to learn to use more proper language though.

Dark-Hashi
08-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Well this can't go on =/ We pay for this game to be enjoyable... If people like this are harrassing us on the game then the game becomes of low value to us for we don't want to play =x And this just is wrong, Most of the stuff this person is saying is just discusting x.x This wouldn't be tolirated in real life, so why should it be here? =/

GoldSri
08-25-2003, 12:49 PM
Well this can't go on =/ We pay for this game to be enjoyable... If people like this are harrassing us on the game then the game becomes of low value to us for we don't want to play =x And this just is wrong, Most of the stuff this person is saying is just discusting x.x This wouldn't be tolirated in real life, so why should it be here? =/

as long as you stay away from people and have half the server on ignore then it can be enjoyable

but the truth is that this game is rarely enjoyable with the mountains of *****s who play

bo0ey
08-25-2003, 09:11 PM
Maybe if you people weren't such annoying *****s, you would get treated better. I know misty, huang and these people are rude and speak of people as dirt, so I can only imagine why someone would treat them like it. And nobody just pops out and starts being mean to you, you had to have caused it, which confuses me because you didn't say what you did to cause the person to say anything to you.

Case closed.

GoZelda
08-25-2003, 09:41 PM
Erm...
Some people get PKed without reason. And don't go with "peaceful mode" "battle mode has risks" etc.
There are pet monsters, you know.

Python523
08-25-2003, 09:44 PM
banning him for a week

GoldSri
08-25-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by bo0ey
Maybe if you people weren't such annoying *****s, you would get treated better. I know misty, huang and these people are rude and speak of people as dirt, so I can only imagine why someone would treat them like it. And nobody just pops out and starts being mean to you, you had to have caused it, which confuses me because you didn't say what you did to cause the person to say anything to you.

Case closed.

ii had to of caused it...yet again somebody who makes their comment without knowing

i was in the trade tables standing about and i was writing a PM when denori took that picture i have no idea until then who that guy was

DenoriZakarum
08-25-2003, 10:52 PM

Case closed.

Misty and Huang are very respective of others, I have not seen them start anything or even badmouth for as long as ive been on graal. The guy in there was mad bc i didnt trade him so he decided to "rape" misty. I have seen you treat many like dirt bc they dont trade with you/let you leach off of them/give you stuff for free.

bo0ey
08-26-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by DenoriZakarum

Misty and Huang are very respective of others, I have not seen them start anything or even badmouth for as long as ive been on graal. The guy in there was mad bc i didnt trade him so he decided to "rape" misty. I have seen you treat many like dirt bc they dont trade with you/let you leach off of them/give you stuff for free.
You = crazy. And this is not slander.
I have not been on GK on a month,
and even when I was I rarely ever used
trade tables, only to trade with CLOSE
friends. This is obviously a thread to scam
people into being banned. And if you haven't
seen misty and them being rude, search for old
threads by/featuring them.

TifaKhan
08-26-2003, 08:13 AM

Theres a fine line between being rude, and sexual harrassment, as you should know.

zell12
08-26-2003, 08:49 AM
I was banned for over a month for "lieing" and for another month for swearing on GK... I mean come on, a week for sexual harassnment, obviously he doesn't care if he is banned so make it worthwhile. =/

GoldSri
08-26-2003, 05:55 PM

I have been rude due to the harrasement and crap i have had to take....you are not me and huang and you do not know what we have had to put up with....i started a thred because of the harassement i had from toran

bo0ey=doesnt know what he is talking about

GoZelda
08-26-2003, 10:45 PM
Cyrin(me)=d00d of 0wnage =o

you guys are lame

bo0ey
08-28-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by TifaKhan

Theres a fine line between being rude, and sexual harrassment, as you should know.
You know just as much, if not more, than I do.

And I DO know how rude Misty/Huang have been. Misty always starts threads and whines about being harrassed but she never sends the logs of what she has said to other people, which I happen to have. All I had to do was ask for them. I even got one from toran a while ago.

Case closed.

syltburk
08-28-2003, 05:52 PM

And I DO know how rude Misty/Huang have been. Misty always starts threads and whines about being harrassed but she never sends the logs of what she has said to other people, which I happen to have. All I had to do was ask for them. I even got one from toran a while ago.

Case closed.

The case isnt closed =/, the reason of lying is?? Im sorry but whining about being harrased is most likely something that cant happend. You cant whine about being harrased rofl. From what i have seen from your previous posts, you doesnt seem to be the right person to comment this.

Gosh im still wondering of you could say lyndzey being a boy, im still laughting at you for it.

IknowLetzDo
08-28-2003, 11:50 PM
omg Haishi or w/e your name is. **** n go on. it happens al the time. Some ***** was trying to *** cybver with people in traing tables.we just left and ignored it. its a game -.-... just ignore it. And the accs r mixed up. thats my cousin LOL. he got banned and Daniun is stil on =/. he chaned his name to Kevin something... and his accoun starts with a A. not D... this is def. ****ed up. I think those pics were faked. I dont think anyones that nasty..

TifaKhan
08-30-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by IknowLetzDo
I think those pics were faked. I dont think anyones that nasty..

Actually it happens all the time, i can log on one server and get sexually harrassed in two minutes, either by pm or ingame.
Yes Graal is a game, yes it can be taken as fun, it depends how much you push it.
Maybe in that case, ok, it can be taken as a joke, but in other cases i have personally witnessed, its very very sick.
And when it comes through pm's, some of it, makes me think these people lead very sad lives.

busyrobot
09-01-2003, 01:51 AM
warnings (ie 7 day bans) or for people who didn't realize they crossed the line, that's why it's called a 'warning'.

what that guy said was so far beyond explainable with a 'oh I didn't really mean it that way, I didn't know that was considered SH' that he doesn't really deserve a warning.

GK needs server side logs, it's the only way to actually stop this sort of stuff.

Darlene159
09-01-2003, 02:45 AM
I am glad I dont play GK2, even though I pay for it :(
He should have gotten more than a weeks ban

DenoriZakarum
09-01-2003, 03:52 AM
heres some more harrassment for your album :)

GoldSri
09-01-2003, 02:23 PM
heres some more harrassment for your album :)

i might be seeing things but that seems like toran........ever still the child:rolleyes:

HeroHua
09-01-2003, 02:30 PM

Case closed.

I've been rude? :rolleyes:
Don't even know me and give me grief? :rolleyes:
Please stay out of it if you know nothing about it - that's what it seems like......

Milkdude99
09-01-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Googi
2K2 badly needs a profanity filter. Putting on a filter will not solve the root of the problem which is people not following the Game rules. Modify their behavior by enforcing the rules with stiff penalties for abusive behavior, this is the only way it will change. Sidestepping the issue by adding filters will only compound the problem and it will continue.

They will just find ways around the filter and do it again thus nothing is solved by the filter other than prolonging the problem. It only sends a message that that behavior is ok because they can say what they like and it is blocked out by the filter. Solve the root of the problem by administering punishment for such behavior, that is the only way it will be solved.

DenoriZakarum
09-02-2003, 06:48 AM
no, its was anu aka MarkB. Toran wouldnt do that to me, we cool with each other

Darlene159
09-02-2003, 07:12 AM
no, its was anu aka MarkB. Toran wouldnt do that to me, we cool with each other lol, big suprise there :rolleyes:

Torankusu
09-02-2003, 07:26 AM

i might be seeing things but that seems like toran........ever still the child:rolleyes: miss buttertooth, why does it seem like toran? because you don't like me?! Well, gee, his name happens to be "MarkB hi" and anU uses the "kill yourself blah woo i own" thing all the time.

LOL I SEE DEAD PEOPLE.

denori is cool with me.

Python523
09-02-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
miss buttertooth

I consider that harassment.

Darlene159
09-02-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Python523

I consider that harassment. I think harrassment has a different meaning on graal, just like corruption ;)

GoldSri
09-02-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Torankusu
miss buttertooth, why does it seem like toran? because you don't like me?! Well, gee, his name happens to be "MarkB hi" and anU uses the "kill yourself blah woo i own" thing all the time.

LOL I SEE DEAD PEOPLE.

denori is cool with me.

its seemed like you because you and anu had each others names as your nick, so i thought it was you

fair enough denori is cool with you...but oh look it doesnt stop you being the biggest most immature person on kingdoms:rolleyes:

missbuttertooth..have you ever seen me do you know what i REALLY look like???? no you dont and i dont see your picture up probally because you are one heck of an ugly guy...and i dont care if i am being rude to toran whoever complains because toran you are a *****....so many people hate you and would like to see you banned...and personally i would like to punch your lights out because you are so abusive and nasty to most of kingdoms!!!!!!!

I am absolutlety disgusted and what happens and what some people get away with....stefan seriously needs to think about doing something about the harrasement and profanity for the new kingdoms coming the future....Most of my friends on kingdoms have left recently or are leaving....I am really annoyed at the people who have been harrasing Cecelia Di, for goodness sake SHES A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL!!!!! she's hearing things that even i am disgusted by....the people in question know who they are and you are disgusting and nasty and seriously hope you are not the stupid in the real world:grrr:

Ziro_Vitrudestec
09-04-2003, 01:48 AM

SHES A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL!!!!! she's hearing things that even i am disgusted by....

Well, I do believe there's a reason why you have to be 13 years or older of age to make an account. I know harassment is still offensive...but I just thought I should point that out since you made a reference to her age.

LoveableNalle
09-28-2003, 09:21 AM
The stuff he said alone in that picture is discusting. Not to mention the other times he has done this =/ Please I urge someone to do something about this... Since he said he will just buy a new account maybe an IP ban could be placed, Just please someone do something, He is even laughing about it now on gk... :grrr:

He has made more accounts Dirtyoldman is also UnwantedPolice and now shadyvisions . (Last name sound familar *cough* aim name of someone who is regular.)
And somehow ZeekGraal is involved hes the one who borrowed shield hammer and RoS from Ningnong and wouldnt return it , then all of a sudden UnwantedPolice had the stuff. Then UnwantedPolice is seen handing Shadyvisions the stuff.
How does one get so many accounts?

DustyPorViva
09-28-2003, 09:45 AM
I saw the unwantedpolice account posting a lot of sexual harrassment statements on Kingdoms... It was rather annoying.
And most likely offensive to the various people he directed it towards.

poop3131
10-07-2003, 05:07 AM
unwantedpolice quit giving his hammer and mith to some nub whoi justr came off nub island ....this isnt like em at all... hmmmm,.... scamming stinx :(