PDA

View Full Version : Yoshi Tribe

vovavziggy
06-14-2001, 12:18 AM
I was wondering, does anyone remember the once great Yoshi Tribe, (and how people hated it for no reason). And maybe even how it tried to make a difference in Graal? (With not much help from anyone else?):(

TylerS36
06-14-2001, 08:04 AM
yes I remember it, yes it was dumb

TCNDAN
06-14-2001, 08:11 AM
you are using great like how people say Great Britain right?

like it sucks, but they call themselves great?

smallballn13
06-14-2001, 02:11 PM
i had a high position in the Yoshi Tribe
then i quite

vovavziggy
06-14-2001, 04:46 PM
So could anyone give me a proper reason explaining why it was hated?:mad: :mad:

smallballn13
06-14-2001, 05:02 PM
they were hated cause all other guilds were small
the Yoshi Tribe was HUGE!

Kaimetsu
06-14-2001, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by TCNDAN
you are using great like how people say Great Britain right?

like it sucks, but they call themselves great?

HEY! AT LEAST WE DO NOT CRASH OUR SHUTTLES INTO HUGE CHUNKS OF ROCK AND SAY "OH, I THOUGHT WE WERE FURTHER AWAY"!!!!!!

vovavziggy
06-14-2001, 10:00 PM
CAN WE GET BACK TO YOSHI TRIBE NOW!?!?!?:mad:

Kaimetsu
06-14-2001, 10:02 PM
THE TRIBE CAN WAIT. MUST FIGHT TRANSATLANTIC WAR!

Consolamentum
06-16-2001, 10:01 PM
I think the "friendly spirit" surrounding the guild is faked. The leader himself, "Madman", is a very rude individual, to say the least.

Nelm
06-19-2001, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

HEY! AT LEAST WE DO NOT CRASH OUR SHUTTLES INTO HUGE CHUNKS OF ROCK AND SAY "OH, I THOUGHT WE WERE FURTHER AWAY"!!!!!!

At least we're the only superpower...HAHAHAHAHA....Go to hell you british idiot..and at least we don't salute the back of our hand laid across our foreheads cause we're losers, and at least we don't go "Oh Me Bloody God, Ye Spilled Me damned Tea, I'm gonna go back to Mommy's now"

grim_squeaker_x
06-19-2001, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Nelm

At least we're the only superpower...HAHAHAHAHA....Go to hell you british idiot..and at least we don't salute the back of our hand laid across our foreheads cause we're losers, and at least we don't go "Oh Me Bloody God, Ye Spilled Me damned Tea, I'm gonna go back to Mommy's now" Oh my, this is so tiring... Please note the following: Most people who are British do not say things like "Oh Me Bloody God, Ye Spilled Me damned Tea, I'm gonna go back to Mommy's now", the only place that ever occurs in is movies; second, if we are all losers you would fit in perfectly; third, America might be a superpower but that does not make them the best.

vovavziggy
06-19-2001, 11:14 PM
WTF R U PEOPLE SAYING, WHERE DID THIS #$%^&*( COME FROM ANYWAY?!?!!?!?

T-Squad
06-20-2001, 12:52 AM
*getting name on every thingy*

NightLord
06-20-2001, 01:52 AM
Don't you love how topics never last?

vergil
06-20-2001, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Nelm

At least we're the only superpower...HAHAHAHAHA....Go to hell you british idiot..and at least we don't salute the back of our hand laid across our foreheads cause we're losers, and at least we don't go "Oh Me Bloody God, Ye Spilled Me damned Tea, I'm gonna go back to Mommy's now"

have you ever been to England before? how much time did you spend there? maybe a week? how's that enough to judge an entire country worth of people.. thats like going to florida for vacation and saying everyone here sucks they're all #$()*#)(s!