PDA

View Full Version : Where are the events?


MasterNuke
08-20-2003, 10:57 PM
What happened to James and the other EMs?

Python523
08-21-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by MasterNuke
What happened to James and the other EMs?

I've had soccer tryouts, I haven't even seen James, no clue about the rest

UNPTWOPWINNER
08-21-2003, 12:36 AM
I'm waiting on something to be scripted for my event, which Jagen knows about...why did you forget me Jagen? I'm hurt :(

Python523
08-21-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by UNPTWOPWINNER
I'm waiting on something to be scripted for my event, which Jagen knows about...why did you forget me Jagen? I'm hurt :(

I told you I need stefan to add something for it

UNPTWOPWINNER
08-21-2003, 12:40 AM
I know that, but you said you didn't know about the other EMs, but you knew why I hadn't been doing events...
You forgot me :(

Python523
08-21-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by UNPTWOPWINNER
I know that, but you said you didn't know about the other EMs, but you knew why I hadn't been doing events...
You forgot me :(

I said I don't know of their status, since I haven't been online much

UNPTWOPWINNER
08-21-2003, 12:45 AM
...then get online?
lol I'm just kidding around.

DragonX
08-21-2003, 01:48 AM
Well I have school already and I am very busy along with other stuff..
Also I'm sorry I don't suck up to Stefan to get RC and warpto to hold events. Also I'm sorry I don't make event items and illegally give them to friends.

Python523
08-21-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by DragonX
Well I have school already and I am very busy along with other stuff..
Also I'm sorry I don't suck up to Stefan to get RC and warpto to hold events. Also I'm sorry I don't make event items and illegally give them to friends.

gee thanks for saying I sucked up, I was ASKED by stefan, I didn't ask to be given RC so everyone would harass me.

edit: sorry for exploding on you dx, thought your stuff was directed towards me x.x

Tseng
08-21-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by DragonX
Well I have school already and I am very busy along with other stuff..
Also I'm sorry I don't suck up to Stefan to get RC and warpto to hold events. Also I'm sorry I don't make event items and illegally give them to friends.

-I already had RC access, buddy. It's called "adminlevel=1" and "adminworlds=all". Though, I did not sign on until permission was given from stefan himself to do so, as there is a difference between having the ability to do something and having the permission to do so.
-I don't suck up to Stefan.
-I asked for warp OTHERS, not warp MYSELF, becuase people kept disrupting my events.
-I'm waiting for this James thing to get straightened out so things can at least get back to "normal."

DragonX
08-21-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Tseng


-I already had RC access, buddy. It's called "adminlevel=1" and "adminworlds=all". Though, I did not sign on until permission was given from stefan himself to do so, as there is a difference between having the ability to do something and having the permission to do so.
-I don't suck up to Stefan.
-I asked for warp OTHERS, not warp MYSELF, becuase people kept disrupting my events.
-I'm waiting for this James thing to get straightened out so things can at least get back to "normal."

Seems I wasn't specific enough, I was talking about James.
Although I still don't like the fact you idle on RC all day and don't do crap..
Lyndzey has global RC, she gets on to do account stuff, you...uh yeah...

Tseng
08-21-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by DragonX


Seems I wasn't specific enough, I was talking about James.
Although I still don't like the fact you idle on RC all day and don't do crap..
Lyndzey has global RC, she gets on to do account stuff, you...uh yeah...

My apologies then, because from your other post, I had supposed that I was included as well, considering I recently acquired permission to be on RC there and those kinda rights X.x;

GoZelda
08-21-2003, 07:54 PM
Now we still don't know what hapenned to them...
They're kidnapped by unix =o he wants us to pay for events >=o