PDA

View Full Version : I tried to RP...

GoZelda
08-19-2003, 10:53 PM
Well, i tried to RP. Here is what i did and i also added the lovely answers in between ^_^

*all in Bomboria hear a distant thunder...*
*suddenly, they hear the thunder draw closer*
"Iant Cress something: ****!"
*once at the sudden, thunder roams the town of Bomboria!*
A man appears at the gates of Bomboria...
"Waterlord (GANGSTAS): AND I PK HIS ARSE!"
"People!" he says. "your behavior disturbs me! If i will ever come back here, i will not be here for long. Until one day, and if i come back then, with renewed might, you will tremble, because"
"When i typed about that, Waterlord comes and PK me, so i added the following: ((OOC - i'll pk ur arses, hawr hawr x.x)) "
*inhales* "i will bring this pityful village back to where it started, and all those who aren't innocent will be to frightened to return!"

Ziro_Vitrudestec
08-20-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by GoZelda
Well, i tried to RP. Here is what i did and i also added the lovely answers in between ^_^

*all in Bomboria hear a distant thunder...*
*suddenly, they hear the thunder draw closer*
"Iant Cress something: ****!"
*once at the sudden, thunder roams the town of Bomboria!*
A man appears at the gates of Bomboria...
"Waterlord (GANGSTAS): AND I PK HIS ARSE!"
"People!" he says. "your behavior disturbs me! If i will ever come back here, i will not be here for long. Until one day, and if i come back then, with renewed might, you will tremble, because"
"When i typed about that, Waterlord comes and PK me, so i added the following: ((OOC - i'll pk ur arses, hawr hawr x.x)) "
*inhales* "i will bring this pityful village back to where it started, and all those who aren't innocent will be to frightened to return!"

It's your fault for being stupid enough to think GK is a good place for RPing, especially for choosing some random people to RP with. If you didn't know, GK is the place full of self-contradictions. I guess it's a paradox. If someone has a kingdom tag (while kingdoms are supposedly RPing groups), they're even less likely to be RPing for the fact that they're in a kingdom. Where as someone who wishes to RP will be more likely to be frusterated with how bad RPing is on GK, that they simply start an RP group with friends (don't even bother mentioning Nighthawks, they're not an example of this). You really want RPing? It's kind of hard, however, there are options.
-Take over a kingdom and run things your way
-Start an RPing group with friends
-RP alone
-RP with high-ranking members of kingdoms as you see them around for a good laugh of how they'll usually simply freely talk OOC

Zurkiba
08-20-2003, 04:58 AM
go to 2k1 for RPing... 2k2 is dead.

--Chris--
08-20-2003, 08:24 AM
He doesn't even seem to be capable of basic rping.

"When i typed about that, Waterlord comes and PK me, so i added the following: ((OOC - i'll pk ur arses, hawr hawr x.x)) " "

Dude, you gotta finish that sentence IC. What you state OOC is obsolete to IC speech. You could have possibly finished it by saying something like "because I would crush you all to cleanse this land" since that's basically the message you're trying to convey but then again your grammar is bad so you should have just kept your mouth shut in the first place....far less complain here :(

GoZelda
08-20-2003, 01:30 PM
Forgot to put your glasses on, Chris? :rolleyes:
Originally posted by me
i will bring this pityful village back to where it started, and all those who aren't innocent will be to frightened to return!

brock128
08-20-2003, 04:27 PM
2k1 is the only place that's really good for rping.

and even then, there's better places.

GoZelda
08-21-2003, 12:25 AM
Valikorlia... RP enforced... *heaven*... It rules!...
just kidding

--Chris--
08-21-2003, 05:16 AM
Take an english class :asleep:

DevilsDice
08-21-2003, 06:32 AM
OK, I would like to apoligize myself... ((Iant Cress Lreiender of (Forest) ))... I meant to say

**** YOU STUPID SONFA *****...

Your pathetic attempt for RP was more like a attempt to make up for your lightning attacks on me and Waterlord. While we have a small duel, your stupid Large Lightning spams the Trade Tables, and all the same, kills us both. You then cover up that by trying to RP, LOL!

And whats funnier, you didnt put your response to my PM, or my 2nd response... Hmm, mentally challenged retarded pathetic lamer.... If you want to RP, dont MASS *kills you all*... We all know just like Valikorlia, its a Powerplay, UNLESS YOUR EXTREEEEMLY lucky... In which case, you need to pat yourself on the back for finding RP worth any of our time...

You want a RP? Just PM when I havent been spamming the bottom right portion of your screen with

"DevilsDice kills <insert nub here> with Firewall/Lightning"

Yah... Real smart... Or wait, did you forget your glasses? >.>

GoZelda
08-21-2003, 01:38 PM
*ahem*
Chris, i'm the best in my English class x.x

Devilsdice,
i did not came to the tradings tables and use lightning there. Also, the mass was sorta Sarcasm on Waterlord. I did come there to use icestorm, but hey, my fellow Dustarian was attacked.

Oh and why would i have to respond to some person who makes up stories, kills me on tag (both on-tag) and is calling others mentally challenged but doesn't has the slightest idea what it means?

Torankusu
08-21-2003, 01:49 PM
*ahem*
Chris, i'm the best in my English class x.x
i feel sorry for your teacher.

GoZelda
08-21-2003, 02:04 PM
Yes, it is so easy, i always am bored in class and thus go annoy everyone.

brock128
08-21-2003, 04:26 PM
Yes, it is so easy, i always am bored in class and thus go annoy everyone.
Then are you really the best?
Maybe that explains things.