PDA

View Full Version : Forest...

GoZelda
08-17-2003, 02:34 PM
Well, here is my story...
I unsticked, i was in b-mode. Chris came, on-tag, and hit me with his axe. Hey, i can hurt him, probably is what he thought. I went into the pub and read the notices there. Suddenly, Chris came in, changed his name to "omi" and began chucking on me. Another Forest member came in, changed his name to "Omi2" and also chucked on me, and they killed me.
If this is how Chris acts, i think he is incompetent to be king of Forest.

--Chris--
08-17-2003, 08:55 PM
i r in competent cuz u b kill while i b ooc kthxbai

Judge_S
08-18-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by GoZelda
I unsticked, i was in b-mode. Chris came, on-tag, and hit me with his axe. Hey, i can hurt him, probably is what he thought. I went into the pub and read the notices there. Suddenly, Chris came in, changed his name to "omi" and began chucking on me. Another Forest member came in, changed his name to "Omi2" and also chucked on me, and they killed me.

You yourself said he was out of character. Therefore, he is in no way incompetant, for he is complying with the rules.

Torankusu
08-18-2003, 01:29 AM
hey i would've PKed you on tag. be thankful.
:cool:

GoZelda
08-18-2003, 12:32 PM
Yes, and it is very normal for a noble Elven King to go and just hit someone who made him a Ring of Strife in the past?

Judge_S
08-18-2003, 12:53 PM
Yes, and it is very normal for a noble Elven King to go and just hit someone who made him a Ring of Strife in the past?

Nice use of code.
Anyways, roleplay rules, therefore the whole Forest Kingdom, don't apply. He was out of character, therefore had nothing to do with Forest. It wouldn't be different if he was King, slave, or Super-Godzilla-King-of-the-World.

GoZelda
08-18-2003, 02:04 PM
I still don't think a King should attack someone without reason v.v He attacked me on-tag.

--Chris--
08-18-2003, 06:43 PM
You just saved it in shop for me and no-one online could have bought it anyway if you don't recall :)

On another note...OMG LIEK I B am "HIT" U ONCE ON TAG!111 BANZ ME PLZ

Zethar
08-19-2003, 05:07 AM
Just because he's a king make's him have to be nice to everyone?
:rolleyes:

--Chris--
08-19-2003, 05:52 AM
According to a good friend of mine online, people take advantage of my kindness on Graal ^-^

Ziro_Vitrudestec
08-19-2003, 06:53 AM

Your story? Your story is dwarfed in comparison to mine. Chris and Alex (when he was Forest General) PKed me while on tag. For a while, they just kept doing it. Alex came into it because I did something bad after getting irritated by Chris PKing me multiple times on tag one day. After a while, many foresters seemed to be targetting me. It became more obvious as to what was going on one day when someone at the Cove Town docks, as we were waiting for the ferry, said "Isn't Ziro the guy we're supposed to kill?".

Still, while it may not be a rule, think about this; Which would you prefer between two kings equally competent and good of being king when one acts professionally most of the time (even off tag) and the other takes off his tag when he sees someone on tag, and starts PKing in a role-playing game right away after removing his kingdom tag. I know I'd prefer the one who acts more appropriately at all times.

--Chris--
08-19-2003, 08:34 AM
"Your story? Your story is dwarfed in comparison to mine. Chris and Alex (when he was Forest General) PKed me while on tag."

Once you're off tag it means Jack Squat

"For a while, they just kept doing it. Alex came into it because I did something bad after getting irritated by Chris PKing me multiple times on tag one day."

It's either you worded that wrong or you enjoy making no sense. If Alex was on my side why would he come after "you" get irritated? Did you mention what that "something bad" was? I don't kill people for no reason, from what I remember you were in Forest and got kicked for constantly cussing me about me enforcing rp rules or something similar. I swear you have intentional amnesia. Not only can I legally wipe the floor with your face while either of us are off tag but I'm positive I had hell of a good reason to :)

"After a while, many foresters seemed to be targetting me. It became more obvious as to what was going on one day when someone at the Cove Town docks, as we were waiting for the ferry, said "Isn't Ziro the guy we're supposed to kill?". "

I don't recall but if that is true it was most likely my friends at the time such as Alex and Geo who wouldn't care if it was Forest related or not once you messed with me.

"Still, while it may not be a rule, think about this; Which would you prefer between two kings equally competent and good of being king when one acts professionally most of the time (even off tag) and the other takes off his tag when he sees someone on tag, and starts PKing in a role-playing game right away after removing his kingdom tag. I know I'd prefer the one who acts more appropriately at all times."

Are you aware there are complaints about me being too strict on enforcing RP rules, letting people into my kingdom etc? Who are you implying is even close to being as "competent" as I am at leading a kingdom? Jeez, what a waste of 30 seconds of my life :(

graaliholic
08-19-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by --Chris--
I swear you have intentional amnesia.

I prefer to call it "selective memory". :P

--Chris--
08-19-2003, 11:19 AM
On another God damn note! If one of my men happens to kill one of another kingdom's on tag it is legal and my responsibility to deal with it with that leader and I'm tired of seeing post about thing like this. It would affect the diplomacy between my kingdom and theirs', not all of freakin Graal.

GoZelda
08-19-2003, 02:41 PM
Talking about General Alex...

--Chris--
08-20-2003, 08:16 AM
When Alex quit I didn't want to remove him from Forest in case he ever returned so I gave him no rank, I see little harm if any at all in him having a little fun and he hasn't been in Forest for months. That did annoy me a bit though =P

Ziro_Vitrudestec
08-21-2003, 04:10 AM
"Your story? Your story is dwarfed in comparison to mine. Chris and Alex (when he was Forest General) PKed me while on tag."

Once you're off tag it means Jack Squat

"For a while, they just kept doing it. Alex came into it because I did something bad after getting irritated by Chris PKing me multiple times on tag one day."

It's either you worded that wrong or you enjoy making no sense. If Alex was on my side why would he come after "you" get irritated? Did you mention what that "something bad" was? I don't kill people for no reason, from what I remember you were in Forest and got kicked for constantly cussing me about me enforcing rp rules or something similar. I swear you have intentional amnesia. Not only can I legally wipe the floor with your face while either of us are off tag but I'm positive I had hell of a good reason to :)

"After a while, many foresters seemed to be targetting me. It became more obvious as to what was going on one day when someone at the Cove Town docks, as we were waiting for the ferry, said "Isn't Ziro the guy we're supposed to kill?". "

I don't recall but if that is true it was most likely my friends at the time such as Alex and Geo who wouldn't care if it was Forest related or not once you messed with me.

"Still, while it may not be a rule, think about this; Which would you prefer between two kings equally competent and good of being king when one acts professionally most of the time (even off tag) and the other takes off his tag when he sees someone on tag, and starts PKing in a role-playing game right away after removing his kingdom tag. I know I'd prefer the one who acts more appropriately at all times."

Are you aware there are complaints about me being too strict on enforcing RP rules, letting people into my kingdom etc? Who are you implying is even close to being as "competent" as I am at leading a kingdom? Jeez, what a waste of 30 seconds of my life :(

Well, that's too messy to respond to everything. I'm kind enough to use appropriate quote forum tags to show what I'm responding to in my posts rather than simply using quotation marks, so I won't bother getting a headache from that. I'll respond to some things...

First of all, I was never kicked out of any kingdom rightfully. Therefore, you must be confused with thinking I was kicked out by you. The only time I was kicked out of a kingdom (it happened to be Forest) was when Forest had a bad RPer of a Queen by Geovanie's side. She kicked me out during a stupid argument. Later that same day, after hearing my side of the story, I was re-added to the kingdom.

And the reason I see it to be bad RPing that you PK ANYONE on tag is... regardless of what your rule is, while using a roleplaying nickname, a common roleplayer who values roleplaying will believe you to be in character. Unless your character is someone who goes around randomly terrorizing and killing people (which as such, you should have to suffer the IC consequences which would most likely mean a kingdom ending your reign of terror), PKing is simply inappropriate on tag.

Also, Geo never went after me. He was always somewhat kind to me :) I even asked him if I was a target for Forest after seeing that guy send a guild message about me. Geo told me he was unsure. Such a good guy...

GoZelda
08-21-2003, 01:50 PM
When Alex quit I didn't want to remove him from Forest in case he ever returned so I gave him no rank, I see little harm if any at all in him having a little fun and he hasn't been in Forest for months. That did annoy me a bit though =P
Ah so it is very normal for every member of a kingdom to manipulate his nickname? Mh, maybe i'll change my name to "Mage of the 0wnage of (Dustari)"