PDA

View Full Version : Need help...

Nai
06-13-2001, 12:40 PM
Okay, We are using Level Generator for Londa. (Yes, I know, the level generator). But, well, The left side of the map should be all Water except for that island. Anyway, I open up levelgen.png or whatever the default map is and I open up my image for the level gen map. I convert my map to 16 Million colors and then I copy the blue from the defualt map and then click on my map and I fill in the left side of it blue. Now, when I convert it back to 256 Colors it changes the Blue color from 0,0,255 to 0,0,198. Then it doesn't make the water. So, um, help?

vergil
06-13-2001, 12:59 PM
okay look, it shouldnt be this hard, just unpack the level generator over again and open up the default file. Resize the image and edit. DONE. theres no need to change any color attributes. if you really NEED to copy and paste maps from each other, they should both be using the same color sets which means there would be no need to push the colors up to Millions

Munkey
06-13-2001, 01:11 PM
also, look in your newgraal/levelgen/ folder for an html document that explains the level gen. There are some helpfull hints in there.

Nai
06-13-2001, 10:48 PM
Vergil, I dont copy and paste pictures from the defualt to mine. I just use its colors.

Neonight
06-13-2001, 11:07 PM
I'd help but I have no clue how to use the damned thing either ;)