PDA

View Full Version : Reason Why I and Zalle Prower left Samurai:

Princess_Galadriel16
08-12-2003, 03:25 AM
Okay...We were okay with the idea that Lynzey will be empress and all and we were happy to finaly get a female leader.. me and Zalle had pretty good ranks...or satisfying ones. Well one day someone added Tasha (IamFlinder) to Samurai and he was lower then us. Well he thought his rank meant he could boss everyone.. who was above him and act like he was leader... me and zalle and mostly everyone else had been in samurai for quite a while.. Since begining of July. But tasha who just joined AUg 9 for HIM (not a her its a guy playing a girl) to start bossing around everyone and acting like he was leader.. Well that is very annoying. Well i told Lyndzey about it...but she dont care... What does she do...she PROMOTES tasha to princess after telling Zalle there were enough and she had made Zalle's IRL and RP sister a princess but made Zalle a Senate person...and of course i was okay with my rank but iwasnt promoted or anything but the one who was there being rude got the add and delete rights which isnt fair. And Mistay was demoted all the way to aristocrat. This is the reason why Zalle and I, Seara Yamada quit Samurai. We were in it far longer then Tasha was..
It was all fine before all these leader changes. And of course no one cares about anything as long as their friends are high ranks they are doing good.

(and btw yes i accidently forgot to put it in the samurai folder x.x))

GoZelda
08-12-2003, 09:04 PM
That's very bad... Is he, by any change, of a higher level than most players? Because i know he has some very strong weapons.

Edit: ((hey i have 666 posts... And i'm gonna post something very mean now =o what a coincidence))

deman1171
08-12-2003, 10:49 PM
That sounds awful.. well.. maybe you should try out for CP.

Princess_Galadriel16
08-13-2003, 02:10 AM
Well it doesnt matter what level he is... he started lower ....started treating everyone who was above him as they were beneath him then instead of getting warned or anything he gets promoted with add and delete rights ...and knowing him he would at any small thing kick me out. because that day he joined he was threatning me that i would be kicked out saying "Goodbye Seara" like i would be kicked out that second.

Lyndzey on her other post said she couldnt do anything about it because she wasnt in Samurai ..but now she is and she still hasnt done anything.

Here, a REAL girl could of had the Princess rank. Misty was the princess untill Lyndzey demoted her to aristrocrat. Tasha is a guy. Playing a princess. And now he says he will be the next shogun. He can't be a girl on one rank then a guy on the next.

I left and joined Zormite. Zalle joined Dustari. Xander and Jamie also left with us too.

So this is all very disapointing.

bo0ey
08-13-2003, 08:40 AM
Samurai sucks, what more is there to say.. You cant really depend on someone like Lyndzey to listen to you, she already has too many accounts to fix. I don't know why staff get to be kings/queens anyway, they should be working. Normal players should get to be royalty.

syltburk
08-13-2003, 01:35 PM
hahahahaha

i knew HE was a boy, who would want to have would you like to suck my *pip* in the profile with other

*before*

besides what girl in the world would harass me like that all the time, laughting at me becuse the prizes isnt at her lvl and just go pk me non stop :\

edit: Cyrilin she was like Priest lvl 35 or something
and now shes likelvl 19 barb, yes she got warhammer and like everything almost

GoZelda
08-13-2003, 01:41 PM
It's Cyrin! And i'm the head of your family! Bow d0wn be4 meh or dei! j/k But is that guy really PKing you? Because then he will feel the wrath of our family!

Lyndzey
08-14-2003, 05:41 AM
Seara, what is your problem?! You have no idea why I did these things or why I have not fixed these problems yet.

I was on vacation from August 2nd to August 13th. I told everyone on Sunday (when I became Empress) that I would not have computer access until the 13th (which is just now). Did you expect me to solve EVERY single problem in the couple hours that I had time to go on on Sunday?

You reported to me that Tasha (who you are also making fun of by claiming she is a guy, which shows you are just as rude/mean as her) was bossing people around. I told you I could not help you yet because I was not Empress yet. You did not come to me while I was Empress and on (for a couple short hours) and instead go quit Samurai and right after you join Zormites (who later attack us because they feel like it). Who do you think is the disloyal one?

When I finally become Empress, Michael asked me if Misty could get a rank change that is similar to his rank. Misty also asked me for a rank change so I changed her rank to aristocrat (which is not a demotion in my eyes for Princess will not get rights except while I am away). Misty then asked me for rights such as delete members and add members. I will not give out rights to people who ask for something when I barely know the person.

As for the people who jumped to conclusions and said things like "that's awful", wait until you hear my side of the story.

I have time to be Empress along with Accounts Admin. I have not had time because I went to California to visit my relatives. I was unaware I had to be avaliable to Gral 24/7 and I can't take one week vacation once a year...

Seara, there are many guys who RP as girls. Nothing wrong with that. Remember Shrimp, a very respected player on Kingdoms? He RPed as a girl but was not made fun of by someone who makes up lies about others.

MKSLAYER
08-14-2003, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by bo0ey
Samurai sucks, what more is there to say.. You cant really depend on someone like Lyndzey to listen to you, she already has too many accounts to fix. I don't know why staff get to be kings/queens anyway, they should be working. Normal players should get to be royalty.

do you know why this is booey? because MOST staff are good leaders, and just for the record all samurai kings were never staff until they got to be king and got DeBug =_= this excludes lyndzey since she's queen XD...

TritanX
08-14-2003, 06:22 AM
Seara SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE FOR ONCE.

First of all I said "FOR GODS SAKE STOP USING /KSAY ITS ANNOYING" and I said I WAS THE HIGH RANK NOT TASHA LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and your worse then her =/. So what if he roleplays as a female? I knew shrimp aka Koebi. Nobody bothered him.

You were the one saying in toguild: hey did you all know tasha is really AGUY! and "I feel bad for the guy he is going out with" Your just being plain stupid.

You left samurai, alright. But you hop to zormite and then post your little sob story on the samurai o wow that sure is gonna help. You kingdom hopped how loyal is that im sure lyndzey will want to re add you =/

bo0ey
08-14-2003, 08:55 AM
Well I've noticed Lyndzey and TritanX are *******s, which backs up my statement "samurai sucks".. :o And unless lyndzey is in the room with "tasha" theres no way lyndezey could know his/her gender. And for crying out loud, I bet Lyndzey isnt even Lyndzey's real name, she is probably a guy RPing as a girl too

Valder
08-14-2003, 09:33 AM
Well I've noticed Lyndzey and TritanX are *******s, which backs up my statement "samurai sucks".. :o And unless lyndzey is in the room with "tasha" theres no way lyndezey could know his/her gender. And for crying out loud, I bet Lyndzey isnt even Lyndzey's real name, she is probably a guy RPing as a girl too

Dude, Shut up.

Geno
08-14-2003, 09:55 AM
lyndzey is a girl ;x

TritanX
08-14-2003, 10:03 AM

omg you don't even know what this conversation is about you loser.

that princess ***** was being a ******* about it.
Right were all just talking in toguild and all of a sudden she uses ksay we all tell her to stop yet she does not =/. After many times of trying to reason with her she puts most of us on ignore.
She then starts toguilding about how she is all innocent and how tasha is really a guy.
WHO CARES ABOUT GENDER ALRIGHT ITS A ****ING COMPUTER GAME K???? ITS ROLEPLAYING IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WORDS
"ROLEPLAY" YOU ARE SERIOUSLY A *****IC FOOL!!!!!!!
Yes I do take lyndzey's side cuz this stupid *** can't **** about something. I have talked to her many times and I think she has a anger management problem. Yet you don't see me advertising she does. :grrr: Also, she complains about something when she isn't even in the kingdom anymore. Instead of talking to lyndzey about it she just leaves. Whats up with that??

Judge_S
08-14-2003, 10:50 AM

You'd best shut your mouth while you're behind.

--Chris--
08-14-2003, 12:20 PM
"OMG LIEK WTS I R ROX TEH SOX OMG LOL"

The above proves a point just as valid as all the other post in this thread with the exception of Lyndzey's :)

syltburk
08-14-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
Seara, what is your problem?! You have no idea why I did these things or why I have not fixed these problems yet.

I was on vacation from August 2nd to August 13th. I told everyone on Sunday (when I became Empress) that I would not have computer access until the 13th (which is just now). Did you expect me to solve EVERY single problem in the couple hours that I had time to go on on Sunday?

You reported to me that Tasha (who you are also making fun of by claiming she is a guy, which shows you are just as rude/mean as her) was bossing people around. I told you I could not help you yet because I was not Empress yet. You did not come to me while I was Empress and on (for a couple short hours) and instead go quit Samurai and right after you join Zormites (who later attack us because they feel like it). Who do you think is the disloyal one?

When I finally become Empress, Michael asked me if Misty could get a rank change that is similar to his rank. Misty also asked me for a rank change so I changed her rank to aristocrat (which is not a demotion in my eyes for Princess will not get rights except while I am away). Misty then asked me for rights such as delete members and add members. I will not give out rights to people who ask for something when I barely know the person.

As for the people who jumped to conclusions and said things like "that's awful", wait until you hear my side of the story.

I have time to be Empress along with Accounts Admin. I have not had time because I went to California to visit my relatives. I was unaware I had to be avaliable to Gral 24/7 and I can't take one week vacation once a year...

Seara, there are many guys who RP as girls. Nothing wrong with that. Remember Shrimp, a very respected player on Kingdoms? He RPed as a girl but was not made fun of by someone who makes up lies about others.

Well, does she have the right to harass???

GoZelda
08-14-2003, 05:28 PM
Well, TritanX... I attacked you off-tag, event though not to harm you. You kill me while i am off-tag, and on-tag, and your henchman too.

Samurai sucks? Samurai sucked. Finally it is getting somewhere good, and now someone pulls its name trough the dirt again!

Lyndzey
08-14-2003, 06:36 PM

I'm a *****? Because I defended myself?

Your claim that I am a guy really makes me sick, for I and others know that I am female. Not to mention that I don't RP whenever I'm on Graal, meaning I cannot "RP" as a girl when I only RP on Kingdoms.

TritanX
08-14-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda
Well, TritanX... I attacked you off-tag, event though not to harm you. You kill me while i am off-tag, and on-tag, and your henchman too.

Samurai sucks? Samurai sucked. Finally it is getting somewhere good, and now someone pulls its name trough the dirt again!

Okay what exactly does that have to do with the fact that princess is making a big deal out of everything and acts as if she was the one who was innocent?
You attack me and if I can kill you I will =/
or probably say lol and go to the trade tables...

GoZelda
08-15-2003, 12:21 AM
Well you're claiming others are bad at RPing, and saying they should stop with that sorta stuff. And you do it yourself ? x-x

bo0ey
08-15-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

I'm a *****? Because I defended myself?

Your claim that I am a guy really makes me sick, for I and others know that I am female. Not to mention that I don't RP whenever I'm on Graal, meaning I cannot "RP" as a girl when I only RP on Kingdoms.
I didn't call you a *****, even I am not THAT rude... I called you guys an *******..

And I obviously had no idea of how deep this was going. If Seara had popped a plug and started yelling and causing a ruckus for no reason and leaving just because you made Tasha 'whatever' rank, then let that be that.. You probably knew Tasha well or whatnot to be able to make him that rank right off instead of the other 2 who quit. :)

Princess_Galadriel16
08-15-2003, 03:39 AM
I left because i was upset, and I dont want to keep talking about this, I have been going through some stuff at home, , My mother is very sick, I have been going back and forth to the hospital. maybe i said bad things or did bad things, which i am not happy about, buy my computer was lagging. I have been under a lot of pressure. and now my mom is home, but she is still sick. and yes i know that isnt an excuse, but it is the truth. I dont have anger problems, just sad at times. Today I said I was sorry to tasha, and I apolozied to her. I cant erase the things, but I atleast tried to apolozied. And I owe Lyndzey an apology as well, I like Lyndzey, I just have a hard time dealing with things at times. and I shouldnt of said stuff too. I hope that one day they will forgive me. Seara

Lyndzey
08-15-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Princess_Galadriel16
I cant erase the things, but I atleast tried to apolozied. And I owe Lyndzey an apology as well, I like Lyndzey, I just have a hard time dealing with things at times. and I shouldnt of said stuff too. I hope that one day they will forgive me. Seara

As long as you make up for the mistakes, I have no problem with you and I accept your apology.

I cannot accept your apology for Tasha though, that is something you must sort out with her.

Neonight
08-15-2003, 06:34 AM
And for crying out loud, I bet Lyndzey isnt even Lyndzey's real name, she is probably a guy RPing as a girl too

Haha. Hahahaha. You're a *****. Hahahahahah.

TritanX
08-15-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Princess_Galadriel16
I left because i was upset, and I dont want to keep talking about this, I have been going through some stuff at home, , My mother is very sick, I have been going back and forth to the hospital. maybe i said bad things or did bad things, which i am not happy about, buy my computer was lagging. I have been under a lot of pressure. and now my mom is home, but she is still sick. and yes i know that isnt an excuse, but it is the truth. I dont have anger problems, just sad at times. Today I said I was sorry to tasha, and I apolozied to her. I cant erase the things, but I atleast tried to apolozied. And I owe Lyndzey an apology as well, I like Lyndzey, I just have a hard time dealing with things at times. and I shouldnt of said stuff too. I hope that one day they will forgive me. Seara

I know how you feel my grandfather passed away a few days ago.. I haven't been my self lately also..

bo0ey
08-15-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

Haha. Hahahaha. You're a *****. Hahahahahah.
Ah yes, but can you PROVE I'm a ***** in real life? Maybe I just "RP" a ***** in the Graal Community (which is quite hard considering there are quite a few who do better than I)

HeroHua
08-15-2003, 02:21 PM
How did you become Princess in the 1st place? I think someone used it for their own power to make ranks up? If am correct Bobo changed the ranking for himself and started adding things which he shouldnt of. I don't think you should of got that rank when u joined. Samurai was a little messed up back then.

Matin
09-05-2003, 08:11 PM
Hey guys respect!
I never saw so many *s in a thread XD.
Better stop insulting each other and talk like adult people?

GoZelda
09-05-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Matin
Hey guys respect!
I never saw so many *s in a thread XD.
Better stop insulting each other and talk like adult people?
************************** u, we r kidz